It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to be a CHEMTRAIL DEBUNKER

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

Of course not, because then the video might be wrong. The "nozzles" are flap hinges. If you even look closely, you will see that. I can post many more videos of KC-10s that show that they have flap hinges exactly where the "nozzles" in that video are located. I can post videos and pictures showing that said hinges, on almost every plane that has them are solid (there are a few that route the fuel dump through them, the KC-10 is not one of them however). I can prove again and again that the "nozzles" in that video are anything but. Yet, every time I do, the goal posts will be moved so that the proof is never enough.

Right side solid flap hinge:

Flap hinges on both sides, exactly where the "nozzles" in the video are:

More flap hinges:

I don't have to "watch closer" as it's obvious that what you are seeing are flap hinges. All three of those videos are looking up at a KC-10, which is the aircraft in the video by Tankerenemy, who just by the name proves he doesn't know anything about aircraft. All of his videos are easily debunkable by anyone that does know planes. Simply compare where the "nozzles" in the Tankerenemy video are to where the flap hinges on the KC-10 are, and amazingly, they line up perfectly. Look at about 0:57, and you can see the left side hinges lit up beautifully. Compare where they are at that point in your video, with any video or picture of a KC-10, and they are perfectly aligned.
edit on 3/18/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

The thread went that way because Tankerenemy pauses the video a few seconds in and highlights "nozzles", except they aren't, they are the flap hinges we are trying to show you.

You can always tell when someone promoting chemtrails doesn't know an awful lot about planes or thinks nobody else does as they always point these out as nozzles. The hoaxer relies on the readers lack of knowledge and gullible willingness to accept any "evidence" at all without applying any research or critical thinking.

You appear to be caught in this trap, reinforced perhaps by not knowing about aerodynamic contrails so their formation off the wing looks like a spray and seems to fit the description offered by TE. It is fixable though.

Maybe in the interests of discussion you could say why you think tankerenemys description is truthful despite being different from the guy who shot it?

Have you watched his other videos? Have you never been watching any one of them and suddenly thought "hang on, this is a load of crap"?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Since your other thread was closed (and because whether its believers or deniers who are victims of deception is against t&c) how about continuing that discussion of the video here, where it began?

You say it is clear to see that the trail off the plane is something different. I and others have already told you here about aerodynamic contrails, which is what it is, so, what is so clear to see for you that we are missing?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I would assume it to be very close to possible;
The sun's height at the time 10:42 on the day 18.04.2008, at the location, and compare the estimated angle of the sun with the trails. I'm not going to sit down and do the math, though.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Here is the same KC-10 crew member filming a tanking session. Note the flap hinges. You are falling for Tanker Enemy's complete ignorance of aviation. Can you work out what is coming off the top of the wing? Are you thinking that there must be 'nozzles' on top of the wing?

edit on 27/3/2013 by tommyjo because: additional info added

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
blah blah blah, no matter what people opinions are the facts remain that my blue sky is being taken away by this contrail chemtrail cirrus bs

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestorm

We have considerably more blue skies where i live these days than in my parents and grandparents childhoods when the industrial north of England was full of coal mines and steel works churning out thick choking smoke into the air that stained all the buildings black, so I guess it's all relative. This may also be why I consider worrying about contrails fairly trivial and fears about chemtrailing farcical.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

blah blah blah, no matter what people opinions are the facts remain that my blue sky is being taken away by this contrail chemtrail cirrus bs

So then you must really be mad at clouds...as they do block the blue sky also..

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

just the fake ones

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I'm almost out of popcorn, and my beer is running low.

We have any pictures of chemmies spraying yet?

*crickets*

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

What are the fake ones made of? Cotton wool?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

You may be onto something there - that would explain how they manage to last more than 90 seconds!!

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Cotton wool?

That would explain Morgellons, and those pesky chemtrail webs....

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
After all this time, I've solved it!

Now to find those criminals who are sending the cotton wool to the airports

edit on 29-3-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Well since you cats are all having such a great time rubbing elbows with eachother on a Friday night, I am here to join in! Now, I realize that Henning can be a bit out of the mainstream, I understand that. However, this is a pretty good video either way. Doom music and all. If not, just jump to the 5:00 minute mark.
~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

The guy commentating seems paranoid to the point of mental illness. I notice he also has magic eyes as he just looks up and sees aluminium and barium the will result in total annihilation, when a person without the brainwashing he has gone through sees clouds and contrails under a busy airway. Or cotton wool.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   

I am here to join in! Now, I realize that Henning can be a bit out of the mainstream, I understand that. However, this is a pretty good video either way. Doom music and all. If not, just jump to the 5:00 minute mark. ~$heopleNation

Well glad you decided to join the fun, but now that I went to the 5:00 mark I hear him say look at all the aluminum,barium,and whatever else he thinks are in chemtrails.

So now the question that has been asked so many times and yet hasn't been answered is how does one know that the contrails you think are chemtrails contain these nefarious chemicals just by looking up at them in the sky?

That is the fundamental question that no chemtrail believer can answer, so just by chance do you think you can answer this since you seem to be so adamant that chemtrails are real?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Why didn't you post more of this man's ridiculous videos such as this one...

or this one

or this one

I could add more of his videos,but what's the point when this man shows he has no clue about what he is saying...

Seriously, wet snow who would have figured that snow could be wet...

I guess he might just know what he's talking about....

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Just watched the other videos too. So, what exactly impresses you so much about this loon? The snow one is particularly amusing. It appears he has never made a snowball in his life before, look at his reaction when he squeezes a handful of snow together

Come on dude, we've talked on here, you seem an intelligent and lucid kind of guy, do you really think this guy is credible?

I know the trails in the sky concern you, but why would HIS interpretation be more believe able to you than the one offered by those of us who have known about planes or a very long time?
edit on 30-3-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

appears he has never made a snowball in his life before, look at his reaction when he squeezes a handful of snow together

That is funny...

Ooh it's snow, it's wet this can only mean one thing...Chemtrails.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join