It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to be a CHEMTRAIL DEBUNKER

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

Here's the video for you:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Good answer. Since some people probably won't bother to read the video description, here it is.

This is the original unadulterated video that started all the fuss. It is completely authentic and no camera tricks were used. It is simply a couple of KC-10's in formation and the audio you hear is just us poking fun at all the "chemtrail" conspiratorists. I knew when I shot the video that this would be catnip for all the conspiratorists out there. Yeah, the contrails have an odd way of "starting" and "stopping" but that is easily explained with physics. It's no different than the lenticular clouds that form over a mountain or the fog that flows from an open freezer. So, stop being so gullible, kids. There are truely bad things in the world but this isn't one of them!

Looks like someone shot himself in the foot, yet again. Some guns just shouldn't be fired.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Nice try but failed. Why was he saying don't film right now....don't film right now

Your eyes may need to be looked at.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Nice try but failed. Why was he saying don't film right now....don't film right now

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

And your ears need looking at.

They're laughing and joking about it.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns

Read the description of the video. It SHOULD be apparent to you that they were sarcastically mocking "chemtrail" believers. Then again, some have difficulty grasping the obvious.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Are you saying that the description not what we are seeing?

What I see in that video is not as you describe.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Are you saying that the description not what we are seeing?

Where did you get that idea? Never said that, never implied that. The description that I posted from the uploader contains

I knew when I shot the video that this would be catnip for all the conspiratorists out there. Yeah, the contrails have an odd way of "starting" and "stopping" but that is easily explained with physics. It's no different than the lenticular clouds that form over a mountain or the fog that flows from an open freezer. So, stop being so gullible, kids. There are truely bad things in the world but this isn't one of them!

Do you need help comprehending that statement?

The statements in the video are sarcasm.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

What you should be feeling now might be what I alluded to earlier...Cognitive dissidence...

Why is this "truther" tanker enemy lying to you?

It's hard getting past confirmation bias, are you willing?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Why would you think that the description of the video given by the person that filmed it is not true?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos

Why would you think that the description of the video given by the person that filmed it is not true?

Isn't there more than one version on this video?

I am sure there is one showing the spraying nozzles in slow motion releasing the chemicals on and off..

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns
This would be the aerial geo engineering deniers, this video will show a couple of minutes of aerial geo engineering.

m.youtube.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Link

The link above was the one I was attempting to post but no luck. Chadwick posted some other version.

Help

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

The link above was the one I was attempting to post but no luck. Chadwick posted some other version.

He posted the original. You tried to post this

Hit the quote button in this post and you can see how the code should look.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

He posted the original. You tried to post this

Hit the quote button in this post and you can see how the code should look.

Thanks
hope you don't get in trouble.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

This one again? Your "nozzles" are part of the flap system. Almost all large aircraft have them, and they are solid with no lines or openings on them.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Still photos don't do much here. The video is a good one though

You should watch it closer and let us know where do the trails appear to becoming from to you puz:

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhosAuthority

Isn't there more than one version on this video?

I am sure there is one showing the spraying nozzles in slow motion releasing the chemicals on and off..

No there isn't more than 1 version of this video.

There is more than 1 commentary on it - there is Tankerenemy's "version" that chemmies seem hell bent on believing despite TE's history of producing absolute BS and all the evidence to show that he doesn't actually know one aeroplane from another.

And here is the original:

This is the original unadulterated video that started all the fuss. It is completely authentic and no camera tricks were used. It is simply a couple of KC-10's in formation and the audio you hear is just us poking fun at all the "chemtrail" conspiratorists. I knew when I shot the video that this would be catnip for all the conspiratorists out there. Yeah, the contrails have an odd way of "starting" and "stopping" but that is easily explained with physics. It's no different than the lenticular clouds that form over a mountain or the fog that flows from an open freezer. So, stop being so gullible, kids. There are truely bad things in the world but this isn't one of them!

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

You want videos? Here (not that it'll make any difference as the goalposts will just get moved again).

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by WhosAuthority

There are many, but surely the original trumps any of them?

Whenever it is said that chemtrailers are ignorant of aviation they seemt to get all bent out of shape aas if its an insult of some sort, rather than the simple statement of fact that it is, and this video, and the continued use of it, is a good example of that.

external flap hinges are on the outside because, due to aerodynamic efficiency needs, the wing is too thin to accommodate them internally, they are streamlined to reduce drag and often look like small fins or tapered pods. They are also common to maybe 95% of civil aircraft types. search the web for pictures of any airliner of any type and you will see them, they are everywhere.

But chemtrailers see a mysterious nozzle, go figure.
edit on 17-3-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I don't see how the post go on to flap hinges and videos of planes falpping their wing

Here, watch closer oTxhvmjLxbg[/yvid]]

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join