It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to be a CHEMTRAIL DEBUNKER

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Enough for me. Silver iodide aerosols being sprayed (cloud seeding) behind an Aircraft will surely create some form of a trail. I am not gonna do your homework for you. I have already spent enough time here in other threads concerning this subject, just as others have. Use the search function. You would be amazed.

Or again, Google weather modification Bills. It's all you need to know in order to understand their intentions. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Does this look like "chemtrails"? Because it is what cloud seeding looks like.

edit on 3/6/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
reply to post by waynos

Enough for me. Silver iodide aerosols being sprayed (cloud seeding) behind an Aircraft will surely create some form of a trail.

Indeed they do - and you can find them on Google.

If you had done any research you would know that:

1/ they are not made on clear days at all - they are CLOUD seeding - so require clouds...

2/ they are not done at high altitude
3/ they are not done by airliners on regular service

I am not gonna do your homework for you.

how about you do some for yourself then??

I have already spent enough time here in other threads concerning this subject, just as others have. Use the search function. You would be amazed.

I would certainly be amazed if you have used it since you seem to have no actual knowledge on the topic you are posting about.
edit on 6-3-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: get quotes right

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
Contrails exist and there is a wealth of verifiable evidence from studies of them.

Of course they exist.

If chemtrails exist where is the verifiable evidence?

Outside above your head depending on the location, date and time. Not to mention documented eyewitness accounts all over the internet. Then, My own eyewitness accounts. Not sure how you can varify the last two though.

Look, The planes that are doing the spraying dwarf any Jet Airliner. I watch the commerical Jets fly over my head every single day. Depending on the weather, and other conditions that I will not try to pretend that I fully comprehend, Sometimes they have contrails, and sometimes they do not.

However, The Planes that are spraying leave trails on days when the Commercial Airliners are not leaving contrails. Which = Chemtrails.

The existence of the 2 is not "the same" - one is known to exist, one is believed to exist despite the vast evidence of absence

Ok, it we use your approach, then provide the vast verifiable evidence that Chemtrails do not exist? See how that works?
~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

No they do not. However that doesn't change my belief that chemtrails are real, whatever the hell it is that they are spraying.

Many people have different opinions and theories about what it could be. Obviously they are not gonna come out and incriminate themselves. Why do you think that they have been trying to pass those Bills so hard? In order to protect their butts from legal action.

It makes no difference to me what you choose to believe Phage. Nor will you sway my opinion whatsoever on the matter. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Blah, blah, blah and more condescending blah. The same old well if you knew what you were talking about over played drivel. Chemtrails are real, period. You and I disagree. Why would you make the mistake of believing that I give a damn about what you think of my opinion anyway?

You can pound sand all day long for all I care, but your snyde remarks make no difference to me whatsoever. The Chemtrail discussion will continue. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Look, The planes that are doing the spraying dwarf any Jet Airliner. I watch the commerical Jets fly over my head every single day. Depending on the weather, and other conditions that I will not try to pretend that I fully comprehend, Sometimes they have contrails, and sometimes they do not.

However, The Planes that are spraying leave trails on days when the Commercial Airliners are not leaving contrails. Which = Chemtrails.

You must have some proof of these large planes

Two planes cannot pass through exactly the same airspace COMMON SENSE tells you that and as contrails depend on temperature , altitude and humidity the conditions around 2 aircraft can be different

Can you not see that

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I've tried showing chemtrailers video footage of WW2 bombers with persistent contrails but they dismiss it out of hand. Something unprovable like chemtrails is always going to be a faith issue. When I argue with a friend of mine about it he simply points to the sky, as if the sight of contrails are evidence enough. When you are that convinced there is no debate.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Chemtrails are real, period.

so why is there no actual verifiable evidence for them existing?

You and I disagree.

Indeed - I give credence to facts - you think they are unimportant.

Why would you make the mistake of believing that I give a damn about what you think of my opinion anyway?

why do you think I do??

howwever I think it is importnat to ensure that evidene and clear thinking are available every place where there is a chance someone who has a ratinal mind migh read your disinfo

You can pound sand all day long for all I care, but your snyde remarks make no difference to me whatsoever. The Chemtrail discussion will continue. ~$heopleNation

there is no dicussion - there is a cult that beleives in the chemtrail hoax and there is the rational and evidence based world. The 2 have no overlap.

My effort is to do my best to ensure more people are not sucked into the cult, and that anyone with the brains to leave it can do so.

edit on 6-3-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Contrails exist and there is a wealth of verifiable evidence from studies of them.

Of course they exist.

If chemtrails exist where is the verifiable evidence?

Outside above your head depending on the location, date and time. Not to mention documented eyewitness accounts all over the internet. Then, My own eyewitness accounts. Not sure how you can varify the last two though.

None of those things have ever actually presented any verifiable evidence that chemtrails exist.

Peole see whiet lines - how do they identify them as chemtrails? How do you identify chemtrails from contrails?? Persistence?? that is logical nonsensee - if clouds can persist for hours then why can't contrails do so??

Look, The planes that are doing the spraying dwarf any Jet Airliner.

well that should be checkable then - where do they land, who services them? Who makes them?

And if this is the case why are airliners bveing continually identified as spraying chemtrails??

sounds more like aircraft flying in different atmospheric conditions to me.

The existence of the 2 is not "the same" - one is known to exist, one is believed to exist despite the vast evidence of absence

Ok, it we use your approach, then provide the vast verifiable evidence that Chemtrails do not exist? See how that works?
~$heopleNation

Asking for evidence that something does not exist is called argument from ignorance for a reason.

The claim is that chemtrails exist - how about you support your claim in the first instance?
edit on 6-3-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: get quotes right

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

No they do not. However that doesn't change my belief that chemtrails are real, whatever the hell it is that they are spraying.
Ok. So don't confuse issues by bringing up irrelevancies.

Why do you think that they have been trying to pass those Bills so hard?
What bills? Who are "they" who have been trying to pass them? Do they have anything to do with "chemtrails"?

Nor will you sway my opinion whatsoever on the matter.
Good to know you have a firmly closed mind.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
You must have some proof of these large planes

First, Take a deep breath and calm down.

Ok, All the proof that I need is what I have seen with my own eyes. Convincing you or providing you with concrete proof is not my concern, nor is it my job.

Two planes cannot pass through exactly the same airspace COMMON SENSE tells you that

You have no idea what you're talking about. Yes they do, but Air traffic control does their job well. Maybe you have heard of them?

and as contrails depend on temperature , altitude and humidity the conditions around 2 aircraft can be different

Yes they can, but that is far from concrete proof that chemtrails do not exist.

Can you not see that

It is in fact you that cannot see what is happening right above your head my friend. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Yet you conveniently ignore what you give credence to. What factual evidence have you provided that proves that chemtrails do not exist? Talk about hypocrisy at it's finest.

howwever I think it is importnat to ensure that evidene and clear thinking are available every place where there is a chance someone who has a ratinal mind migh read your disinfo

By the looks of your typing, there is nothing rational going on here. You seem to be coming unhinged. Calm down, I have spread nothing whatsoever other than my opinion that chemtrails do exist. That's what we do here.

My effort is to do my best to ensure more people are not sucked into the cult, and that anyone with the brains to leave it can do so.

No, Your effort is to do your best to ensure more people fall in line with your Lords doctrine and to not think for themselves in order to increase the number of herded mindless robots into your club. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Asking for evidence that something does not exist is called argument from ignorance for a reason.

LMAO!!! You guys came up with a good one there. Well, you denialists had to make something up in order to save face eh? Desperate times call for desperate measures I suppose.
~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNationWhat factual evidence have you provided that proves that chemtrails do not exist?

If chemtrails existed they would be distinguishable from persistent contrails
No proposed chemtrails are distinguishable from persistent contrails
Therefore chemtrails do not exit

QED

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

But it's not enough for me. I'm not asking you to do my homework for me, nor should you assume I haven't done any research. If you have seen something that shows that GE looks like contrails why wouldn't you share that with someone lsr who has not? If someone says they know something 100% to be a fact, then I would expect them to be able to explain why.

Even in your reply you write;

Silver iodide aerosols being sprayed (cloud seeding) behind an Aircraft will surely create some form of a trail.

Apart from the fact that sounds like guessing, rather than seeing, I know exactly what cloud seeding is, and what it looks like. I also know that cloud seeding is nothing to do with contrails/chemtrails and why. It would appear from that one sentence that you do not.

So far in my quest to find what links contrails to a belief in chemtrailing it appears only to be a lack of understanding/familiarity of aviation and contrail behaviour (which is fairly normal in the general population, why would it be any other way?) and a total misinterpretation of what cloud seeding is.

I am genuinely hoping someone can provide a more substantial reply. There must be a reason, mustn't there?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

The largest commercial plane today is the Airbus A380 which is certificated up to 850 passengers, what Chemtrail plane dwarfs that?

When you see a plane leaving a "Chemtrail" while other planes are not, how do you know it's not just a difference in altitude?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

LMAO!!! You guys came up with a good one there. Well, you denialists had to make something up in order to save face eh? Desperate times call for desperate measures I suppose.
~$heopleNation

you think that the logical fallacy argument from ignorance was invented jsut to show chemtrails don't exist??

You overestimate my influence....and your own importance!!

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Yet you conveniently ignore what you give credence to. What factual evidence have you provided that proves that chemtrails do not exist?

Everything that has been identified as a chemtrail is generated in the same manner as, looks like, and behaves exactly like contrails are known to bbehave.

therefore it is unreasonable to conclude they are anything except contrails.

I have stated this several times on ATS - sorry if you are late to teh party and have missed them.

By the looks of your typing, there is nothing rational going on here. You seem to be coming unhinged. Calm down, I have spread nothing whatsoever other than my opinion that chemtrails do exist. That's what we do here.

lol - so my crappy typing proves that chemtrails exist now??

did you mean to provide some actual evidence, or is this the best you can do - whining about my lack of a spell checker on this forum?

No, Your effort is to do your best to ensure more people fall in line with your Lords doctrine and to not think for themselves in order to increase the number of herded mindless robots into your club. ~$heopleNation

I invite people to examine actual evidence - that you can imagine that means they should not think for themselves while at the same time insisting that chemtrails exist solely because you and others say they do, and because my typing sucks is the :

.....hypocrisy at it's finest.

that is going on here.
edit on 6-3-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: my crappy typing

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Yeah. No.
Probably not.
www.jstor.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join