It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The final fallen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Another prophecy has come in the form of a movie trailer.

It is the prophecy written to Dan 8:22 bridging to Rev 10:3 and Rev 10:9.

Read:

Dan 8:22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.

Rev 10:3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.

Rev 10:9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.

Here is the movie trailer with the final fallen prophecy from Seductiveness, Babylon The Conscious, The Co-Creator Of Nackedness And Abominations Of The Physical:

youtu.be...

If the link doesn't work google the trailer called "The Call (2013)".

People who need to call 911 cry loud for someone to come and stand up for them when they are but broken. The movie shall be bitter in the belly, but shall be sweet as honey in the mouth.

How many of you called 911 before and found a time that they were not of good help?

Do any of you think the movie might be entertaining?

Remember how no government did anything to prevent the 9-11 event? Not one of them stood up to do anything with their good for nothing intelligence gatherings. I want you to remember that if you go see this movie. The prophecy to be told in full by seeing the movie, might reveal a clue as to why nobody stood up in government to prevent the 9-11 event. I notice how prophecies may bridge things that may seem unrelated at first till you give it thought.

I will be seeing this movie the week after it comes out. I dig a good prophecy put into an entertainment format. The Gods are real hip, not lame, to keep the truth infiltrating who will be a witness for it. Prophecies are not one-dimensional.
edit on 3-3-2013 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I believe this has everything to do with Orion. Hmm. That except from the bible. Ask it for a book? Can it really be that easy... I'm sorry. I read things cryptically. So hypothetically speaking. If someone saw one of these *angels* said someone would ask for * The apple of knowledge* is what this is saying?

I think its time i summon me up a shape-shifter
thanks for the post.

edit on 4-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Are you saying that an opportunity to assist may be overlooked WarJohn? And the Conspiracy associated with the alkied & influences in 2001 would be re ran and the movie the call your saying is related? 1 is just asking for better clarity.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Yes if they were ordered elsewhere and diverted like the jets at 9-11. Good people are manipulated around in the military and police.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Yes if they were ordered elsewhere and diverted like the jets at 9-11. Good people are manipulated around in the military and police.

Wonder if related to current escalations...

top topics

join