It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Almost A Million People Go Missing In The United States Per Year! 2,300 Per Day, Yes Per Day!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Exaggerated hysterics
is the intention of trying to create reality
out of numbers like this.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Lee Cutler's case still has me in cahoots

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ModernAcademia
A year or so ago I did a thread about this subject too because it is close to insane. An other interesting simular subject is this research done by a former cop. He wrote a book about mysterious disappearances. You should check it out... on YT there are some interviews with this guy. The stories he is telling are super weird.

You should check this too...

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: miniatus

98.5%in 2010-11 were found safe and well in Britain thats of 230,000 in a year. Thats stil 1 in ever hundred never seen or found dead or alive. In usa its 2%of the 900,000 never found thats 18,000 a year never heard agen thats 600a day of the 2,300missing never found even murdered. So where do they go. Either humans r evil twisted fuxks or there somewhere nice that is better than here. Either way humanity is a joke. A billionaire cud provide clean water for the millions that dnt have it daily and stil live as a multi millionaire but wud rather gain interest in a wank i mean bank. No i meant wank thats all god wil give us if there is a heaven we need to put r heada together n become one world, yes have nations, but b one with all as a whole. Other wise future civilisations wil see this as dark ages still.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Could much of this be nature balancing the population?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
In 2001 I helped my friend take his daughters from his ex-wife. He had full legal custody of them. We violated no laws. The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children still has them listed as missing. They are not missing. I was at the oldest's wedding last weekend and her sister was there.

These day's it is almost a standard not to clear things like this up. This makes a problem look worse than it is. That helps when it comes to funding.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ModernAcademia

Reports of missing persons have increased sixfold in the past 25 years, from roughly 150,000 in 1980 to about 900,000 this year.

www.trutv.com...

Can you guys believe it?

It seems so sureal to me, almost a million people per year?
That's an insane amount of people going missing, 2,300 per day?????

How come the news is not all over this????

A million people a year going missing is just way too much, and I think more people should be aware of this fact.

This is too much and something looks very fishy to me for this to be simply acceptable!

2,300 people going missing a day is nothing to be considered normal!

Where could this many bodies possibly go? If you stacked the up in Dodger Stadium ow big would the pile be...could you fit them all in?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join