It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth and the Universe Manipulated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Just Finished watching the whole thing and i must admit there is a lot of good information on here that i think lots of people here would really appreciate,

The videos talk about many different topics such as evolution, consciousness, religion, manipulation, UFO, secret societies, astrology etc..

I just wanted to share these with everyone

Part 1/17

Part 2/17

Part 3/17

Part 4/17

Part 5/17

Part 6/17

Part 7/17

Part 8/17

Part 9/17

Part 10/17

Part 11/17

Part 12/17

Part 13/17

Part 14/17

Part 15/17
www.dailymotion.com...
Part 16/17

Part 17/17
vimeo.com...

special thanks to EarthlingChild www.youtube.com... for taking the time making these videos.

He has a couple more videos if you enjoyed his work which i would encourage you to watch.

edit on 13-3-2013 by Gazrok because: All caps not allowed in thread titles

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I watched the first one and didnt think it was that good, wanted to stop after 6 min but thought I would give it a chance.

It sounds like it covers some interesting stuff and Im sure many here will appreciate it but I just found it........ I cant think of the right word...... pompous maybe?

Ill give it a bump and flag it coz Im sure many here will want to see it.

Sorry to be negative
edit on 3/3/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Its getting late here now. But i will have a look at them tomorrow. Thanks for posting

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

What does it say about UFO´s
or where is the part with UFO´s

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

That is on one of the 3 review videos after all 17 parts which can be found on the same youtube channel.
Basically it explains how the media creates an image for us based that ufo/aliens are a joke

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Hello IkNowSTuff, I just read your comment and I respect your opinion, however, I wanted to say in regards to your comment that I don't think it's right to call Errol's work Pompous, or to judge his work within six minutes considering that it took him six months to do. I have spoke to Errol many times and he can elaborate as well as answer almost any question regarding his work. His videos are based on the evolution of consciousness which is more important than people will ever know. He truly tries to speak the truth about many subjects because he feels lying or misleading people solves nothing. (as history as clearly shown) At the end of the day all I am trying to say is that if you ever get a chance to speak to him or if you actually take in what he says in his videos, you will see that there is much more to him than his videos and maybe...your opinion of him may change.

Thanks for reading.

new topics

top topics

join