It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
An intimidating question, no doubt.

Nevertheless, it is one that needs to be addressed.

Does anybody really know what is going on? Is there really a conspiracy to hide things from the "uninformed" masses? Do you really think the "people in charge" know what they're doing?

With complete and total honesty, I can only say one thing with certainty. One short statement. It's one we all share, and the only one I can believe from anybody.

I am.

That completely and totally sums up everything I know about the universe.

Don't ask me to prove it, because I can't even do that.

So back to the question. Why are we here? Well, I am here on ATS to search for answers even though I know they may not even exist. I am here in the place I am currently in to be closer to my God entity. I am here on Earth, why? Well, I am here to do whatever I want, I suppose. I cannot act without thinking of the consequences, why? Because I don't want to. I understand that my actions change the world around me every single day. So I choose to plan my actions and try to achieve the best outcome for me. And that includes taking care of the ones I love and those who love me. So by following my will to find truth to my God, I am doing that conscientiously because I believe it to be in the best interest of myself and those who matter to me. Which could be you, if you show the desire.

I do not wish to force my will upon any one. I serve God for His glory and because it aligns with my will.

What is your will?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritofEnoch
An intimidating question, no doubt.

Nevertheless, it is one that needs to be addressed.

Does anybody really know what is going on? Is there really a conspiracy to hide things from the "uninformed" masses? Do you really think the "people in charge" know what they're doing?

With complete and total honesty, I can only say one thing with certainty. One short statement. It's one we all share, and the only one I can believe from anybody.

I am.

That completely and totally sums up everything I know about the universe.

Don't ask me to prove it, because I can't even do that.

So back to the question. Why are we here? Well, I am here on ATS to search for answers even though I know they may not even exist. I am here in the place I am currently in to be closer to my God entity. I am here on Earth, why? Well, I am here to do whatever I want, I suppose. I cannot act without thinking of the consequences, why? Because I don't want to. I understand that my actions change the world around me every single day. So I choose to plan my actions and try to achieve the best outcome for me. And that includes taking care of the ones I love and those who love me. So by following my will to find truth to my God, I am doing that conscientiously because I believe it to be in the best interest of myself and those who matter to me. Which could be you, if you show the desire.

I do not wish to force my will upon any one. I serve God for His glory and because it aligns with my will.

What is your will?

We are here as expressions of our creator being. Our experiences here on Earth 3D are related back to that source. It lives through us not the otherway around living through it. If not for our creation it has no idea is place in time solid. The other dimensions do not count as they have direct access (or did) because spacial time does not exist in the higher frequency realms thus can communicate more naturally. This planet was an experiement never acheived before anywhere. Can the human will the human realize they are all Gods? As expressions of it are automatically so deemed. "I treasured the day the first human actually admitted, acknoweged me without any doubt in its mind, that I was living and breathing in this individual" Origin to its human counterpart May 2012.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SpiritofEnoch

I am but a mere spec of dust in this vast ocean of rocks and stars. A spec of dust that plays a role in the bigger scheme of things. A tiny spec from an architect whom set forth the chain reaction of magnificent events to unfold to the very day I came into being a single cellular organism. Competing against millions of others in a race towards the the sanctity of protection and development.

The wondrous blessing that I was born and have a chance to experience this amazing realm of tantalizing and awe inspiring forms of abundance and natural beauty. So that I may indulge in physical manifestations of interaction between other beings like myself and of different species.

So that in this brief moment of existence that I my learn through hardships and perseverance that my identity is a true reflection of a unique cell within the molecule of life. I do not proclaim to be a god or a higher being of existence when all i know is the world that my mind perceives.

Yet I feel that I am the by product of some form of intelligent design and by those terms I am of divine principle. My self awareness makes me the product of my will and although it is far from perfection I have yet to discover such a thing as perfection in my world and the mysteries that reside beyond. They label me as human, I label me as well, me

Good things

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I am.

You are what? In order to exist, one must exist as something. "I am" is an incomplete proposition.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

I don't know. A human, by evidence.
I give this the most probability, of course.
But I'm not sure what it really means to be alive.
At least from a human perspective.

A god? Laughable, but not impossible.

Maybe I'm just some kid's nightmare.

What do you think?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Why are we here?

We are 100% a part of nature, so all we have to do is look at ALL things in nature to figure out why we're here. It's not very hard to figure out, but for some it's very hard to swallow. Like all things we are here for only two reasons: to increase our number and to eat or be eaten. Everything else we do is either make-believe, irrelevant, or designed to help us achieve those two reasons.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Dear SpiritofEnoch,

I shall do my best to give you what I believe to be the answer to your question. Why are we here? Some will say that we are a fluke of the universe, that we are an accident and then consciousness is an illusion; but, I disagree with them. We do know somethings, we have feelings and we are capable of understanding our feelings and experiencing them. It is all that we can prove to ourselves 100%.

If we presume that our "reality" is real then there are other sentient beings. If we believe in God then there is a greater sentience then we posses, one that has created us. He created us so that we could define ourselves, determine for ourselves who we choose to be and how much we will care about others. The choices we make on earth are the ones that define who really are rather than who we would like to be. Many say they would be better people if they knew there was a God; but, if we do things just because we believe we must then we have not defined ourselves. We have not expressed our true selves. It is the element of uncertainty that allows us to choose our will. Peace.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

I am.

You are what? In order to exist, one must exist as something. "I am" is an incomplete proposition.

I AM ambiguous. Still incomplete; which is the point. Better phrasiology IAM IAM. There in a nutshell says it all.
I exist because I am. I am because I exist and recognise myself.
edit on 3-3-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join