It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Policewoman driver kills biker whilst on mobile and gets let off.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...

A total of 333 people have died in or following police custody over the past 11 years, but no officer has ever been successfully prosecuted, according to a watchdog's report

Look at the above link, slightly old, slightly off topic, but it just shows that police aren't ever held accountable for anything they do.

Back on track. Filtering past traffic is a reasonable and legal thing to do for a motorcyclist. If this woman wasn't distracted by making a phone call and (so she says) balancing the phone on her lap. she'd have been aware of other road users and wouldn't have put her car in the path of the motorcyclist. She's guilty as hell.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
well at least she fired herself, pigs in my country wont even do that even when the truth is on video and they are caught lying lol.

what kind of evidence do you need? a car hit person, person is dead, logs says she was on the phone, sounds at a min manslaughter/negligence?

im so glad none of these whacko things have happend to my family because i really dont have the mindset to handle that, court? i wouldnt wait for a trial, court, evidence, or even an apology, id find where she lives and run her over till at least crippled.

i know it isnt right or even legal, but when you know the system really is against you, who cares? plus when i was born i didnt agree to half the laws in place or had a chance to vote on em so f the laws ^^

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
says a prayer to sniper jesus

<< 1  2   >>

join