It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Video - Do you know what is this?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xon
I was hoping that it was form a computer simulation. Or something but I doent know if it is real or fake. I hope it is fake

[sarcasm]yep its computer generated
so was the the whole war and the people killed
all computer generated for training purposes
[/sarcasm]

this thing was all over the news ( internationaly )

[edit on 6-11-2004 by bodrul]

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure this was a justified bombing. On the tape, it appears that these people were running out of a building. While I know religious sermons can be boring, not many people literally run out of church or mosqe! They were most likely insurgents. lol

[edit on 6-11-2004 by apw100]

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Judging by the audio on the tape even the soldiers didn't know who these people were.

"I have a group of individuals on the road, do you want me to take them out? - Take them out! - OHHH Dude."

It actually sounded like they got a little bit of enjoyment out of it.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by apw100
I'm pretty sure this was a justified bombing. On the tape, it appears that these people were running out of a building. While I know religious sermons can be boring, not many people literally run out of church or mosqe! They were most likely insurgents. lol

"but the were running for the Ice cream man!" - Liberal Loser

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
They were Iraqi fighters going from a safe house to reenforc others that were engaged with Marines 2 blocks away. I would say that would be justified. But I do have to question the audio. I cannot imagine a pilot throwing away his career by saying aw dude over the radio.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by WisdomMaster
Are those tens of people being killed?

Yes, you can see the people on the outer edge of the explosion being thrown tens of feet across the ground, as their guts would be being forced out of their orifices from the overpressure. The poor gunner finds the event worthy of a little chuckle.

Is this a criminal act?

Yes, according to the United Nations, according to people with common sense, and according to the Pentagon itself.

Good morning, and welcome to the New World Order.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Religion is just a way of thinking an ideology. Everyone has their own religion, their own ideology on how the world should be. To ban religion is to ban way, ban thinking. The only person that is not religious is one without heartbeat.

Mabe they want to ban certain way's and replace it with only one way of though.

Christian bible speaks of this, christians will be presucted in the end times.
Most like by the new religion called secularism.

Secularism worship's in a nightclub drinking beer
Christians worship in a church

Christian's read the bible
While secularists watch MTV

Secularists have hundreds of sexual parnters, christians have only one.

[edit on 7-11-2004 by Thinker]

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by apw100

The article on Channel 4 says that the pilot was given the order to "take them out" or kill them within 32 seconds of spotting the crowd. How can you say you are sure this is justified?

It's more likely that anything moving on the streets is being "taken out", that's how you justify more than 100K civilians taken out. But I believe the count is very conservative.

This could be a war crime.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Contrary to the assertion of some, these individuals were not insurgents, but rather, the Fallujah Gay Men's Chorus out for an afternoon of serenading in the Market Square who were killed by bloodthirsty American pilots out for a day of fun and games. On top the obvious war crime charges, hate crime charges and denial of civil rights charges will be considered against all involved in this atrocity.

[edit on 04/11/7 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Those people in the video didn't run at all. They were just walking peacefully. Clearly it was a Friday, after their prayers, as the building on the left looks like a mosk. As people project no shadows, this indicates it could be 2 pm, when sun is high in the sky, which coincide with the time the friday prayers end. Also if you notice there are no other people on the road, because they are all inside the mosk.

Another point is that the pilot asked if he should have taken those people out and it received the order to assassinate immediately. Scary...

After reviewing the video I am a believer, this is certainly a war crime.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   
After watching this video, you can imagine who is behind Abu-grail, and how people are being treated at Guantanamo...

I am sure the people of the world are not blind. There could be a coalition of countries that could initiate action against America. Action is not necessarily military, it could be financial in the form of boycott of products and services, recall of capital, etc� We should not underestimate the power of the rest of the world.

This is an illegal war and the next war on Iran will be the point of non-return for America�s oil-grab.

Now I have quite a clear picture: after we exterminate all people in Fallujia we can declare Iraq free of insurgents and proceed with the elections, in parallel, refer Iran to the Security Council and do exactly the same as with Iraq.
After the elections in Iraq, which will be totally rigged, Bush will strike Iran.

How does it sound?

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
i fail to see the humour in a group of people being blown to bits... similar amuseming comments on dying US troops or civilians (wtc maybe?) would not be considered appropriate, eh? or only in arab countries, maybe

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
O M G

This topic has already been beaten to death many weeks/months ago when I originally posted this video clip!

To clarify:

1) the original target of the LGB dropped by the F-16 was the house. This house was a confirmed gathring place for insurgents who had been firing on Marines in the vicinity.
2) the house was targeted by a foward air controller on the ground in the immediate vicinity of the house.
3) the people came out of the house being targeted, i.e., bad guys coming out of the military target.
4) the fac and the pilot both see this simutaneously as it happens. The pilots asks to re-target - the FAC approves.
5) the LGB was already on its way down to the target when the new target was selected by the pilot.
6) it was the FAC who supplied the "comment", as he was the closest to the results.

Just another graphic depiction of what happens every damn day in a military conflict. Someone just happened to get good footage - thats all. It was not a war crime - it was a very effective use of one LGB against a bunch of untrained terrorists. It just goes to show you that people with little or no training in military tactics are very easy to kill....sometimes.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pyros
2) the house was targeted by a foward air controller on the ground in the immediate vicinity of the house.
4) the fac and the pilot both see this simutaneously as it happens. The pilots asks to re-target - the FAC approves.
5) the LGB was already on its way down to the target when the new target was selected by the pilot.

Wait, I'm confused. Exactly who targets the bomb? The pilot or the FAC? It sounds like the FAC tells the pilot to "take them out" rather than accepting a request to take them out.

It just goes to show you that people with little or no training in military tactics are very easy to kill....sometimes.

I'm no expert on miltary matters, but in this case the targets seem to be purely 'out-teched' rather than 'outsmarted'. What miltary tactics would you use to escape a bomb like that? If it was a camouflaged military bunker but the location was known, the results would be the same. The only thing you could do would be to flee in different directions to minimize the number of people in the blast radius. (or put up an inflato-base near it to throw of the targeters.
)

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 05:48 AM
link   
..technology comes with inteligence

Good question what would you do if you were smart?

well first off all you'd be in a well fortified bunker which has a shaft that can take you down say about 200 m under the ground at least.
and ofcourse it does not have to go down vertically as well.

then you scarmble a couple of jets to follow the sucker in air and also fire a couple of SAMs to keep the pilot intertaned till the iterceptors arrive.

maybe? is that a possible deffence mechanism?

That is ofcourse if you are smart! if you know what I mean. If you are some iraqi/Arab Moslem fighter then go back and watch the video because that is what they would exactely be doing.

peace as long as we have no orcs out there!

[edit on 9-11-2004 by zurvan]

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by WisdomMaster
After watching this video, you can imagine who is behind Abu-grail, and how people are being treated at Guantanamo...

I am sure the people of the world are not blind. There could be a coalition of countries that could initiate action against America. Action is not necessarily military, it could be financial in the form of boycott of products and services, recall of capital, etc� We should not underestimate the power of the rest of the world.

This is an illegal war and the next war on Iran will be the point of non-return for America�s oil-grab.

Now I have quite a clear picture: after we exterminate all people in Fallujia we can declare Iraq free of insurgents and proceed with the elections, in parallel, refer Iran to the Security Council and do exactly the same as with Iraq.
After the elections in Iraq, which will be totally rigged, Bush will strike Iran.

How does it sound?

It's amazing how it always becomes an oil grabbing situation. I am sure glad that we got the oil from Iraq, could you imagine how much we would be paying for gas? Why just Iran? Why not Syria?

Oh, thats right. We are the big bully of the world and we don't like to share with anyone!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join