It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Mars going to be hit by a billion megaton blast? Comet could hit Mars in 2014 implications for

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Char-Lee

Couple years either side makes way more sense.

A 4 year span for for something (none specific) to happen. Can I play?

I predict something will happen between 2020 and 2024.

You know something, with all your abundant knowledge and resources and clear intelligence, if you predicted something I would take you very seriously. I would prepare!

But I doubt you would ever really "play" even if you KNEW for a fact something was going to happen.

So I can't take the 20-24 seriously now can I.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Of course you can.

But remember, that "something" might just be something that only happens to people who believe so if you don't believe hard enough you might miss it.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Of course you can.

But remember, that "something" might just be something that only happens to people who believe so if you don't believe hard enough you might miss it.

Already clicking my heels three times...

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

reply to post by rolfharriss

The 2012 date has been proven to be wrong due to miscalculation.

No. It has been proven to be wrong because nothing happened.

Nothing happened yet... and whether the comet threat will be real or just an event used to create a common cause for all mankind is another possibility.

"Von Braun told Dr. Rosin that she would begin to notice a certain “spin” on the news, which would illustrate the need to build space-based weaponry because our enemies “might” have these weapons, so our intelligence community would proceed on the assumption that they DO have these weapons. As we now know, this is exactly how the Star Wars program transpired.

According to Wernher von Braun, all of these publicly announced threats were lies. Von Braun cited the reality of nuclear suitcase bombs being available even then, as well as chemical, viral, bacterial and biological terror weapons against which these space based weapons would be useless.

More importantly, von Braun told Dr. Rosin in 1974 that we already had the technology to build anti gravity vehicles and entire transportation systems which did not require so-called ‘fossil’ fuels but instead used “beams” of energy, thereby eliminating all pollution from these sources permanently. Perhaps Dr. von Braun had seen anti gravity vehicles with his own eyes in Germany before the end of the war, as wel l as their continued development at other secret technology sites afterwards."

uncensored.co.nz...

This anti gravity technology is being explored at the Keshe foundation www.keshefoundation.org...

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by rolfharriss

reply to post by rolfharriss

The 2012 date has been proven to be wrong due to miscalculation.

No. It has been proven to be wrong because nothing happened.

Nothing happened yet... and whether the comet threat will be real or just an event used to create a common cause for all mankind is another possibility.

"Von Braun told Dr. Rosin that she would begin to notice a certain “spin” on the news, which would illustrate the need to build space-based weaponry because our enemies “might” have these weapons, so our intelligence community would proceed on the assumption that they DO have these weapons. As we now know, this is exactly how the Star Wars program transpired.

According to Wernher von Braun, all of these publicly announced threats were lies. Von Braun cited the reality of nuclear suitcase bombs being available even then, as well as chemical, viral, bacterial and biological terror weapons against which these space based weapons would be useless.

More importantly, von Braun told Dr. Rosin in 1974 that we already had the technology to build anti gravity vehicles and entire transportation systems which did not require so-called ‘fossil’ fuels but instead used “beams” of energy, thereby eliminating all pollution from these sources permanently. Perhaps Dr. von Braun had seen anti gravity vehicles with his own eyes in Germany before the end of the war, as wel l as their continued development at other secret technology sites afterwards."

uncensored.co.nz...

This anti gravity technology is being explored at the Keshe foundation www.keshefoundation.org...

The Amazing Searl Antigravity Engine

By 1952 Searl’s first “generator” was ready for testing. It was a flat, round shaped device that measured about three feet in diameter. Searl and a friend took it into an open field for the test. The armature was set in motion by a small engine and the device produced electrical energy, just what was expected. What was unexpected was what happened next. The metal plates continued to spin faster and faster, and then lifted off the ground, rising to a height of about fifty feet and breaking the union it had with the engine. It hung there for a while, still spinning. A pink halo was noticed, indicating ionization was occurring in a field surrounding the device. As the story is told, the device caused local radio receivers to switch on before it began rising higher and higher into the sky. Eventually the spinning plate disappeared. Some thought it went off into space since it was never seen again.

More here

perdurabo10.tripod.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join