It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry says 190M to Egypt

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

I think I'm the only one that "bitched" about Capitalism so I will address your demand.

No.

People want Capitalism because they think it's a free pass to becoming rich, it's a fantasy clung to vigorously: "Someday I will be rich and I sure don't want anyone making rules on how I can do it."

Nothing works in a vacuum, certainly not Capitalism. Capitalism is completely dependent on exploitation and exploitation is dependent on greasing the palms of people in positions to sell out their own or their neighbors.

Foreign Aid is one of the methods used to grease those palms. Why do we need to grease Egypt? Egypt is in Africa. Does Africa have resources that we want and need? Yes. Is it a strategic area militarily? Yes.

You didn't really expect us to buy those precious resources at fair market value, negotiate labor costs with the locals and deny defense contractors and the DoD their portion of the pie, did you? That would eat into profits.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
There are many country's (like my country) which give money to Egypt and or example at the terrorist who's job is get rid of Assad and so on.
I guess this is some evidence they are working on a global government (read; a world which is controlled in economics & their people and so on).
Even when they get elections after, good change some big power(s) with power/money just decide who will run and get the job as the new leader from Egypt and later on Syria (if they succeed) and many other country's. It's basicly be like South Korea or if not like North Korea, we just make sure sooner or later we get you, first with sanction, then war or some sneaky supported rebels with all the money and weapons they need.

They call it democracy when they get the country in control with 'selected leaders'

edit on 4-3-2013 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

That money is in Addition to what we have already given them plus all those shiny new and latest version F16's and M1 Abrams tanks.

Plus, Kerry just committed an additional $60 million to Syrian Rebels on top of the $30 million we have already pledged to them. The first $30 million was most likely spent on weapons and the well is already dry.... so another $60 million for "humanitarian" aid. Really? How many veterans could be buried in Arlington for this allotment of US financial aid?? Not to mention the billions we dole out to other nations without even a blink or second thought. Don't believe a single word you have heard from the WH about Sequester. Its all BS when you consider what one hand is doing while the other is stroking and scratching your back.

Yet, we have a President who flies around the country on the Tax payer dollar just to scare the nation into thinking that the sky is falling. Don't forget the recent cost of his back and forth trips to Hawaii over the holidays... Just Chump Change to the administration with the bottomless checking account.

$190 million to a Regime led by the Muslim Brotherhood who have a decades old plan to destroy the West and the United States from WITHIN. It's working!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

What do you expect Jibeho, when you get to spend others people hard working earned dollars you do as you wish, after all is not your money is other people's money.

The you have the face to ask for the working class to give away their jobs or months of their salaries and tax to sacrifice for because economic woes in the nation, force you to buy insurance while still paying for Medicare and Medicaid and still keep up with the states taxes and fees

Life is wonderful for the elite that lives in Richistan America

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

How dumb does this White House really think people are? (beyond those dumb enough to vote for another term of the same BS). We are in deep doo doo.... People better wake up to reality real quick because every day seems like a new and downward turning point that must be stopped.

Time for an American Spring... Imagine half the nation marching on DC to stop the BS. Just a dream.....

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I don't get it either Jibeho, people do not raise any more for anything, but dumb things, I am just waiting when somebody will take the lead and call the government for what it is, nothing but corrupted traitors to the nation and their citizens.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Here's to a real Hope and Change!!

Cheers!!

I was just thinking about just how cripple the nation is right now. From the economy to guns and ammo the grip is overwhelming. I can't even go the range to shoot anymore because I can no longer buy 9mm ammo. I just went to my largest local gun shop and they were finally cleaned out. First they had a 5 box limit then a 2 box limit and now its all gone. Even the expensive personal defense ammo. I've got my stash but I don't want to use it given the dim future that seems to be calling us in.... The Federal Hammer Lock!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Yeah! and you know what makes me even sicker about all of this........all of the people here just wine and mope about it on here and no one try's to unify a legal union action against these crooks on capitol hill.We just sit back and complain about how they are screwing us...lol do ya see my point here?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
If giving billions in foreign aid when we're in economic failure and Americans are suffering doesn't wake up the sheeple, I don't know what will. Instead of calling out our legislators and exec branch and demanding that foreign aid stop now maybe they'll all keep chanting their mindless praise allahobama mantra.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onewhoknowsjesus
reply to post by buster2010

Yeah! and you know what makes me even sicker about all of this........all of the people here just wine and mope about it on here and no one try's to unify a legal union action against these crooks on capitol hill.We just sit back and complain about how they are screwing us...lol do ya see my point here?

So other than writing letters, voting for who we think will do a better job, what do you suggest? A march, a sit in on the white house lawn, making bigger signs?????? When the body is seperated from the head because the head is blind, deaf or just missing, all the body can do is wait for a new head.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Wow, He must be trying to get them ready for whats to come, a lot of ketchup and Mcdonalds LMAO, since he's married to the Hienz Ketchup Corp. What a Waste of money

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Is he going to pay it himself? I know he's got the money after Heinz being sold. The taxpayers can't afford it though.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Is this of his money or our money??

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

Nor does it make the act of reducing our own military budget while enhancing that of a potential enemy any less treasonous – regardless of who authorized it.

Humor me and just explain how an IMF loan to Egypt helps the US citizen in any way.

That should be easy for someone as smart as you. Give it a shot in one paragraph with some figures on how it will pay off for us in monetary terms.

Where do you see your country with no ME interest?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

Humor me and just explain how an IMF loan to Egypt helps the US citizen in any way.

That should be easy for someone as smart as you. Give it a shot in one paragraph with some figures on how it will pay off for us in monetary terms.

I mentioned a book to read, another person sourced articles. The information is in front of you if you choose to educate yourself. Otherwise, it won't matter what I source because you will have no understanding.

If you wish, continue to post pictures of presidents and call them treasonous. Seems to work for you....

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
And what office has he held?

Funny, You didnt ASK for someone holding a "title" in your first question...............

Lay it all out in the open when you ask questions. Its easier that way.....

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Yup this is seriously BS.
"Egypt gets the most U.S. foreign aid of any country except for Israel. (This doesn't include the money spent on the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.) U.S. foreign assistance to Egypt has averaged just over $2 billion every year since 1979, when Egypt struck a peace treaty with Israel following the Camp David Peace Accords, according to a Congressional Research Service report from 2009."
The following link is well worth a read if your not pissed enough already. What would people here think of Obama care if they stuck All the "Unconditional foreign aid" there instead of going to the 2 nations that just wanna kill each other anyway. Biggest mistake ever made was sticking all the Jews in the middle east (Palestine/Israel) That move created permanent destabilization to the entire middle east and our tax dollars rent peace for the Jews. Who knows maybe the USA is receiving foreign aid from all the countries we've helped in their times of need (or want) but we're just to proud to acknowledge we need a lil help so no one will ever know where the aid America is getting is going to.

the biggest pile of....

nice info chart
edit on 4-3-2013 by knowwhat because: added chart

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

Nor does it make the act of reducing our own military budget while enhancing that of a potential enemy any less treasonous – regardless of who authorized it.

Explain how sending 250 million to someone when negotiating a loan for them to be in debt to the tune of billions is somehow giving them an advantage in the situation?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Dear John Kerry:

The American people are facing double-digit unemployment while being removed from their homes by the same banks they bailed out. How about some domestic aid?

Your friend,
American citizen.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Thanks for digging up the IMF loan thing. Seems just like something a bonesman would do doesn't it?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join