It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SNL, Obama admits "I really have no idea how money works,"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Well, at least someone is saying it! My favorite is his grand idea to bring down fuel prices by everyone making sure their tires where property inflated. I laughed more when he said that than I did watching this skit. I think more and more of those that did vote for Obama are realising he really just doesn't have what it takes to make a good POTUS. Question is, when we all go out to vote for the next president, will there be someone on the ballet with the knowledge and experience we all can respect?

www.theblaze.com...

Pladuim
edit on 3-3-2013 by Pladuim because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
That's hilarious. I love the school teacher. I'll bet half the big city teachers would just about say that some days, too.

Gotta love SNL. They could find a way to make almost anything funny for at least a moment.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
That's hilarious. I love the school teacher. I'll bet half the big city teachers would just about say that some days, too.

Gotta love SNL. They could find a way to make almost anything funny for at least a moment.

Yes, SNL still has their moments. Hopefully in 4 years we all not living in a van down by the river.

Pladuim

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Pladuim

I dont watch snl anymore. I agree it does have its moments though.

What you posted was quite funny. hahahahaha I sure did laugh...gonna have to fire some monkies...

van down by a river...classic

peace and love
~nat the blue eyed cat~

join