Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

comet update, planetary alignment

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Not a bunch today. At least this show's Suspicious Obserever doesn't make stuff up, to fill the videos.

youtu.be...

www.colorado.edu...

edit on Thu Mar 7 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Starting a New Thread?...Look Here FirstAboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sitesplease post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item, as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

Terms and Conditions - Please Review This Link

19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, URL, organization, or business for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.
edit on 3/7/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

So does this mean Sun is modulating the energy it releases towards the earth and what next, ice age ?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Trackhunter

He expand's on his THEORY, in this video. He has stuck to this theory for awhile. Now some agencies are starting to back the hypothesis.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
OOOOO.....I can't wait to see the juicy information come out on these comets here on ATS. It's going to be great conversation this year, almost as much as 2012 was
What else is there to do to keep us entertained nowadays. Better than getting fired up with politics.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

juicy information

Well a small informed side will have some.

The larger other side will have......

BTW I have spent 6 months wondering what is on the post on your avatar?
edit on 3-3-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

There is some truth to his Theory if some agencies are starting back it. this is fascinating Intel but also scarey as what future holds for earth, Good thread.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

It's going to be a good year for comet spotting the PANSTARRS poping
up in soon in the sky after sunset.

So hopefully it will be nice and bright.

star and flag again

edit on 3/3/2013 by skuly because: rockymcgilicutty i think the daily posting are working

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

OT: Oh, I'm so glad you asked about the post in his avy...I've often wondered the same. But, was afraid to possibly offend by asking.....Thank You!!!!!

Des

edit on 3-3-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by skuly
It's going to be a good year for comet spotting the PANSTARRS poping
up in soon in the sky after sunset.

For those of us in the southern hemisphere it is already visible low in the WSW sky shortly after sunset.
Dont even need binoculars.
Faint but naked eye visibility if you know exactly where to look.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I too have taken an interest in the daily information provided by SuspiciousObserver.

Since in depth study of the sun is a recent possibility presented to us, swathes of information are "just coming to light, man". ~To make my own reference to The Dude.~

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

If you click on my profile, there is a link to an onsite image of the artifact as I found it in the wall section. I made a hammer handle for it to fit the hole. It is an old ground club that was meant to represent something. peoples interpretation of the carving varies depending on their knowledge, I think it is a puppy myself. some see a bunny, others see a camel head. I guess everyone is right because perception is based on what we know and believe.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Great post this guy is really looking at everything and piecing it together and seems to back up everything he is saying (even though I dont understand 100% of it )
Makes me wonder how significant a contributor are we to this Earth Changes it seems to be a Cosmic event not man made .

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

If you click on my profile, there is a link to an onsite image of the artifact as I found it in the wall section. I made a hammer handle for it to fit the hole. It is an old ground club that was meant to represent something. peoples interpretation of the carving varies depending on their knowledge, I think it is a puppy myself. some see a bunny, others see a camel head. I guess everyone is right because perception is based on what we know and believe.

I see an elephant laying down. His trunk is wrapped around the wood and even see his eye just above the handle.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty

juicy information

Well a small informed side will have some.

The larger other side will have......

BTW I have spent 6 months wondering what is on the post on your avatar?
edit on 3-3-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

Just jumping in to say, I agree Comet ISON and like comets of 2013 will indeed
be the Elenin and 2012 Apocalypse of the year. If we already know this, does that
help disprove hysteria? We'll see...But if the Catholic Church picks a phrophetically
provocative Pope, and we throw in some military grade Virgin Mary Apparitions
a little bible code... and Voila,...Apaca13...maybe doom too thick to cut through.
*And maybe rickymouses' avatar are megaliths?
Maybe minature megaliths? Though that's an oxymoron .
I don't know.. What is it rickymouse?
edit on 4-3-2013 by sealing because: More

Final edit..I like Suspicious Observer, been watching his min updates for a while.
There is a classic Rod Serling twilight zone quality to his reports .
edit on 4-3-2013 by sealing because: Final

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

Great reply I'm still laughing, Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join