It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharia gives a woman half the inheritance as that to a man

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by greatfriendbadfoe

Like your other stories, your email is BS. No such thing happened. You really shouldn't get your email updates from Stormfront. Not really the most reliable website.

So....you get regular email updates from stormfront (a neo-nazi white supremacist website), you randomly meet strangers in laundromats (such great timing too, just happened yesterday?) with who you talk to in enough detail that racist rants about "muslim mongrels" come up, and you have this thing about a "culture of lies and deceit".

Errr....are you living in Nazi Germany, by any chance?
edit on 11-3-2013 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi
Ehwhat? You really need to get out of this racial way of thinking. I don't live in the middle east. Wasn't brought up in the middle east. Don't have a drop of "middle east" in me.

Then I reckon this shows this insideous (sp?) religion is starting to spread to other areas in the world. Put this with logical's statement of islam's 57 countries (sounds a bit like heinz 57 varieties of soup or clifford stone's 57 varieties of alien species hey) getting ready to spread out, then we have, as I mentioned before, scary scary stuff. Thank you for showing me that it is spreading. But we might not have to worry about logical's Iran, amidinijad is now in trouble for .... wait for it ..... not threatening to wipe israel off the map, not for being beligerant towards the west, not for processing uranium to weapons grade levels, ............ he is in deep water for ...................... consoling a woman at a funeral
How many times does this rediculous religion have to be shown for what it really is and what it could do if it does manage to gain a foothold in other countries

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   

But we might not have to worry about logical's Iran

i am not from Iran, however would love to visit, not also from any other ME country.

80% muslims are non-arabs, majority are Asians(62%) and Indonesia has the largest muslim population(200 million)

you do need to get out there and find some muslims, they don't bite neither will they take you home and chop off your head! so relax and interact, don't remain caged in the prison of hatred of your own making.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by logical7

And herein lies my problem. Yes, I have met a few incredibly lovely muslim people and I find almost every asian I come across amazing (in fact, a few weeks ago, my son and I were walking along the main street of our local small town and there were a couple of asian backpackers - we get lots of them looking for fruit picking up this way - who seemed lost. We stopped and gave them directions, then about a week later, they recognised us in a shop and came up for a chat. Really top blokes) but it is my perception that if you have to make a choice between turning on a friend and sticking to your religion, then your religion would win every time. Please correct me if I'm wrong. If some order or command or whatever they are called, says turn on your friend then would you?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

but it is my perception that if you have to make a choice between turning on a friend and sticking to your religion, then your religion would win every time. Please correct me if I'm wrong. If some order or command or whatever they are called, says turn on your friend then would you?

no i would not. I would rather turn against the cleric who gave that 'fatwah'
This is what my religion teaches me and also its just common sense.
I would rather defend your right to hold any belief you want, ofcourse you should be neutral too and not be plotting or helping actively in hurting my muslim brothers or me.
You are my brother in humanity and deserve all human rights as i expect for myself.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatfriendbadfoe
Then I reckon this shows this insideous (sp?) religion is starting to spread to other areas in the world.

"Scary stuff"? Again..ehwhat?
Islam has been in the UK since its founding, and it has been recognised legally for the last 200 years. Islam has been in the USA since before the USA existed as a country. Islam has been in your own Australia BEFORE your European ancestors came over and turned it into a penal colony.
There is no insidious spread, sorry. You really need to get out of this racial way of thinking. Religions don't belong to specific countries or races.

Originally posted by greatfriendbadfoe
but it is my perception that if you have to make a choice between turning on a friend and sticking to your religion, then your religion would win every time. Please correct me if I'm wrong. If some order or command or whatever they are called, says turn on your friend then would you?

That is an incredibly silly way of looking at things. "If you had to make a choice between turning on your friend or protecting your country, which would you choose? If some order or command or whatever they are called, says turn on your friend then would you?"
See how stupid that sounds?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

A woman now needs to earn a living because she cant trust that her useless husband will not abandon her for a fresher face

No a woman needs to earn a living because of compound interest and inflation/paper money.

I remember not too long ago the average man could support a decent mortgage. But like you said earlier I agree women were "liberated" to work as part of an agenda to further enslave humanity and concentrate wealth in the hands of the few.
I mean who built the munitions when men were out killing each during WWI and WWII.

An interesting development lately:
www.cbc.ca...

"Have you noticed that many of your favourite products — from sauces to sweets — are getting smaller, but the price is not?
It's a marketing technique called "downsizing," a way of passing on a price increase without technically raising the price".

With inflation and downsizing you get hit both ways.
Its like the east vs west clash...follow the money who stands to benefit...which hidden hand

from ______beforeitsnews/alternative/2012/05/the-rockefeller-foundation-funded-womens-lib-for-the-same-reason-the-cia-funded-ms-magazine-2173980.html< br />
"While trying to recruit Aaron Russo to CFR (Council on Foreign Relations), Nicholas Rockefeller told that his family foundation created women’s liberation using mass media control"

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheConstruKctionofLight

i agree to most of what you said

No a woman needs to earn a living
because of compound interest and
inflation/paper money.

yes this too but again sharia only allows precious metals to be used as money, and you may know that things started to change when dollar was detached from the gold standard.

Also sharia forbids taking, giving and even being a witness to interest.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

sharia only allows precious metals to be used as money

So true, but even from the times of the Roman empire the issuers of currencies stole their way out of debt by diluting the gold/silver content of coins. ie what the Govts do today through inflation, delaying and paying a cheaper price for their liabilities

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheConstruKctionofLight

sharia only allows precious metals to be used as money

So true, but even from the times of the Roman empire the issuers of currencies stole their way out of debt by diluting the gold/silver content of coins. ie what the Govts do today through inflation, delaying and paying a cheaper price for their liabilities

well people who don't believe in God would try all means to get as much of the world as they can, as for them death is the end.
Thats another reason why having God conciousness among politicians/rulers is necessary to have an upright government.
Anyways, money is just an illusion. People need food and a place to live. Both are free and only need human effort (farming) not money. Just don't let the governments control food supply.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join