It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious lights above Ronse Belgium

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Today I 'd read this news on the online Belgium news paper. And I don't know what the reality of this story could be but I thought well lets translate this story for ATS maybe they love a good new UFO story...

On night on Wednesday/Thursday
Several People in Ronse seem to have been woke up by five very bright lights.
The lights seem to be floating around a college and people in that neighborhood
Seem to notice this was out of the ordinary.

Just after midnight at one , Johny D walked to his bathroom but got amazed by the brightness in the hallway. He woke up his wife who also saw the lights , they both seem to have stared to the lights .
They first thought there could be some maintenance with cranes and stuff but soon realized this wasn't the fact because they didn't noticed preparations before they went to sleep.

Johny took some pictures of the incident and after awhile they got back to bed. In the morning
there was no activity at all and according to the Air force radar detection there where no flights scheduled.

I think the story could be true but we never know right? As for the lights they look stunning but I can't figure out if these are taken behind windows or in the open? That could make some difference .

So lets see what most of you think about this...real or not, one thing I do know we will never really find out the truth about this mysterious lights...

Ronse

Peace

edit on 3-3-2013 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

For starters, I'd like to see a daytime pic from the same location that the night pics show. They don't match up so already I have to wonder about the honesty of the photographer.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Why even post UFO story's here anymore? This will get bashed and hoaxed before this thread hits page 2.
Nice to see some article from Belgium, we had a time where there was allot of UFO activity going on.
I remember an official statement.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

There's one daytime picture. Don't know if you noticed that?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
That's not the same area in the daytime...

The windows are different shapes.

There is a ledge beneath the windows at nighttime, but not at daytime? It's not the same building.

Plus, it might be a military exercise or possibly flares?

I don't suspect aliens.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1

That's not the same place. Don't know if you noticed that? That's why I said the daytime pic doesn't match up.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

I know but not talking about peoples experiences around this subject will surely bring the whole UFO and Alien thing into oblivion ....

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Look at the shape of the windows. Its a hoax

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
this daytime shot matches the following night time shot;

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
That's not the same place. Don't know if you noticed that? That's why I said the daytime pic doesn't match up.

The top two images are the same, the bottom two are a different place, but are both the same as well. The top ones look like real light sources as the brightness is lighting up the windows and parts of the buildings.

The bottom one looks like a screenshot of CGI. Fake.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

The only problem with that daytime photo is you can clearly tell there's a heavy fog. These could be simple street lights since they are uniformly spaced out, or they could be lights from a nearby stadium. I think when someone presents proof or comparison pictures, they should at least show a clear daylight picture so we can rule out street lights.

I understand your frustration about skeptics, I've been researching UFO cases for over 20 years. I believe there is enough credible and multiple eye-witness testimonies including residue found at landing sights, but lights in the sky are easily hoaxed. I'm not saying this is a hoax, but just by looking at the pictures, I can understand skeptics questioning it.

If you or I really wanted to prove what we saw was legitimate, wouldn't you want to take as many photos of the event as possible? Not to mention, the next day take more photos from different perspectives to prove there are no other structures that could have been responsible for these lights?
edit on 3-3-2013 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Can someone pull of addresses for these locations so we can google image search it?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Maybe night maneuvers by the military in the area? Looks like aircraft landing lights to me, why do they have them off when not landing? Maybe they are doing some sort of testing of some sort. Like testing how many people will see them out there and how many people will say something
Most people would not even know and most would think the person seeing them would be a little off.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
What about the first two images in the OP? Were they taken by the same person who took the third and fourth pictures? They seem to have been taken from a different location.

edit on 3/3/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quyll
That's not the same area in the daytime...

Plus, it might be a military exercise or possibly flares?

I don't suspect aliens.

Air traffic control stated there were no exercises..

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

I noticed that one , you can say that's weird...

reply to post by WeRpeons

I do not frustrate myself about skeptics..Not at all because most of the skeptics never really experienced a sighting or multiple sightings . So for them it is Never seen never happened . It's their short comings in life . I see it as that they are not ready to know !

And yes we have to consider every fact that this could only be someone who wants attention so we need people who can point out faults within their claims...

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

That is something that I thought too .. Maybe the other pictures are from other witnesses

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Who cares.

That looks totally cool.

Too bad it didn't happen here.

I don't think it's CGI.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
After reading some comments , on the belgium news site the discussion goes that this could be some mobile crane to repair cellphone towers . The lights could be coming from the that tower. Some speak of seeing the light-cap?

Not all are convinced about that story.

Their should be a Belgacom building in that neighborhood..I couldn't confirm that.
edit on 3-3-2013 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

He knows that that's why he made the comment

What's the motto on here that's right Deny Ignorance!! Why did the photographer show a daytime shot from a different location than the night shot then!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
this daytime shot matches the following night time shot;

NO it doesn't look at the building size in both images they are not the same look at the gap does that look the same size in both images!!

The same buildings but not from the same location that's the point!!!!

edit on 4-3-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join