It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS, my first post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Hello everyone, I'm Alexandra and I'm from Portugal, maybe some of you don't know this little country but nowadays it's making news (not for the best reason).

I was a reader of this forum for quite long and today I decided to join oficially. I hope we can share experiences and learn a lot. I have to say that I believe in the existence of beings in other planets or galaxys, I do believe in ghost and some few other paranormal stuff and, I love conspiracies, I want to proove that there are people controlling us...

The people I know doesn't believe in me, they say I'm crazy. And how about you?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Welcome to the looney bin. Nice to have you here.
edit on 3/3/13 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by alexandraaa23

Welcome alexandraaa23

I heard a very interesting article about Portugal yesterday. Is it true most young people are looking to emigrate and air crew is generally the answer ?

Enjoy your time with us
And have fun

Cody

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

hey whats up...

every time you look outside into the sky at night, and you see a star...think about this, almost every little speck of light that you see is a star some of them might be gone by now, but others are still there...also almost every star has several planets orbiting it. they are out there.

they are looking at the stars right now in some distant galaxy thinking the same thing...wondering "are we alone" but they arent alone..because here we are! we exist, but we cant tell them.

some of them are huge, some are small, some are violent and some have become near god like. but rest assured THEY ARE OUT THERE. some even closer than you think.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by cody599

Welcome alexandraaa23

I heard a very interesting article about Portugal yesterday. Is it true most young people are looking to emigrate and air crew is generally the answer ?

Enjoy your time with us
And have fun

Cody

Hello, first tank you all of you. And to answer to the last reply, yes I love looking at the stars and believe that other beeing is seeing the same sky as I am.

Now cody599

yes completly true, and it's in the mind of students with awesome grades and also in the mind of the ones who don't care about it. In my personal opinion I really want to emigrate but after university, I'm thinking about geting in international relationships and then if I can't get a job I'll try the air crew.

We are in bad, bad shape, I think we should have some kind of revolution, this crisis is killing everyone... I don't know how much the portuguese can hold. I'm not one person with many difficulties but the majority of the people is fighting to have something to eat at the end of the month...
We, the young population, want to leave for good bue some few of us want to stay, even my best friends. I'm really worryed because I don't know if they will have money to feed them selfs in a couple of years or less...

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Welcome Ms. Alex! All are welcome here (for the most part...watch out for the TROLLS!). We are looking forward to your input.

Oh! And...learn to duck! The cinnamon buns are in the oven...

edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: splg

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS, alexandraaa23. I'm glad you decided to join. I look forward to reading your input from your Country.

See you in the forums....

Des

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Reply to post by alexandraaa23

Welcome to Ats, alexandraaa23 you find like minded people from around the world sharing their experiences here. So enjoy the site and see you around the forum.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Well I just want to say thank you, I'll try to participate as best as I can to fully enjoy and learn with this forum. Nice to meet you all, and I'll hope we exchange posts in the near future. So... I'll be careful with the trolls

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Hello! Nice to meet you!

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
WELCOME
Nice to have you aboard

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Thank you all and forgive my gramatical or orthographic mistakes

new topics

top topics