It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assad interview with the Sunday Times

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by DarknStormy

If Syrians wanted Assad out so bad they would of done it themselves

Cool. Tell your buddy to call for a general election.

There are elections next year and I'm sure the Syrians will decide the fate of Assad then. But they will most likely vote him in again because one thing he has done is stand up to most of the world to protect Syrias interests from imperialism. The Syrians respect that.. What have the opposition given them? A fraudulant leadership picked by the west and a bloodbath at the same time.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

There are elections next year and I'm sure the Syrians will decide the fate of Assad then. But they will most likely vote him in again because one thing he has done is stand up to most of the world to protect Syrias interests from imperialism. The Syrians respect that.. What have the opposition given them? A fraudulant leadership picked by the west and a bloodbath at the same time.

Tell your pal to stuff his suitcase full of money and head for Tehran. Out.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

If Syrians wanted Assad out so bad they would of done it themselves

Cool. Tell your buddy to call for a general election.

In the middle of a civil war, how rational of you...

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Tell your pal to stuff his suitcase full of money and head for Tehran. Out.

Not long ago someone was saying he fled the country but guess what? He is still driving to work against the advice of his security council. Obviously not to concerned about the the minor threat in his country.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
There are elections next year and I'm sure the Syrians will decide the fate of Assad then. But they will most likely vote him in again

Yes I'm sure that in 2014 the country will be in a state conducive to genuine and worthwhile elections. I hear that all Syrians love Assad so I reckon that he should get at least 108% of the votes like usual

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Most worryingly, according to The New York Times, the CIA is training Syrian fighters in Jordan. Buried in its story today about Secretary of State John Kerry’s announcement that the United States will increase aid to the rebels, including medical supplies and those always tasty MREs (“Meals Ready to Eat”), was this previously unreported nugget:

A covert program to train rebel fighters, which State Department officials here were not prepared to discuss, has also been under way. According to an official in Washington, who asked not to be identified, the CIA since last year has been training groups of Syrian rebels in Jordan.

The official did not provide details about the training or what difference it may have made on the battlefield, but said the CIA had not given weapons or ammunition to the rebels. An agency spokesman declined to comment.

The CIA is training Syrian rebels

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
How sincere a man is this man. That his truths pour out effortlessly.

In our nation it is the staple of fools that we are fed sound bites and the people devour them and ask for more. For fools roam our land. They fight over whom is right and wrong and snarl and accuse. All the while both sides are invested in lies politically. If you tell people the truth they call you a liar and when told lies they call you honest.

I did not live in Libya nor did I live in Venezuela. I highly suspect that these leaders were doing much for their people. Why do I suspect that? They tried to lift their poor up from a form of slavery that is all too common. It is a slavery that is in America and Britain. It is in the whole of the world. It is so subtle that is like a shadow on a dark night. This form of slavery which calls itself democracy and freedom. It is the freedom to be a slave.

How sincere a man is this. The woman, whom is a slave, tried seduce and tempt and coerce. Not by her body but by the doctrine of her owners. She seeks to preserve herself and she'll work any evil to do so. She has no courage to be honest.

Assad did not sell his integrity. Nor did he embrace lies to preserve himself. Look at Mubarak to know a man who embraced evil to survive another day. You could tell he was an owned man.

How sincere this man. That the beast will rend his flesh. That the multitude of fools will applaud his demise and worship that which destroys him.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

So DJW001 here supports the Free Syrian Army Islamists?
hey buddy hows failing Libya doing these days?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soshh

Originally posted by DarknStormy
There are elections next year and I'm sure the Syrians will decide the fate of Assad then. But they will most likely vote him in again

Yes I'm sure that in 2014 the country will be in a state conducive to genuine and worthwhile elections. I hear that all Syrians love Assad so I reckon that he should get at least 108% of the votes like usual

I did nit expect ATS members to fall in love with the Free Syrian Army Islamist terrorists who use Child Soldiers and use kidnapping on innocent civilians.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join