Presidents, Pope, & Pop icons invoke satanic 'Devil's Horn' baphomet instead of Peace sign

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Why in recent years, have so many leaders and icons been proclaiming whatever it is they are proclaiming, with this particular symbol, instead of say, the peace sign or even the Star Trek vulcan hello or just a salute/wave hello?

In American and Western culture, who started this and what is their message? Of all people, why is the pope(s) doing it and what is the horned, caped humanoid figure in the above picture (lower right hand corner of collage)?

The following video illustrates how pervasively/persistently invoked whether conscious or subconcious almost everyone's doing it from the pope to the president to the late emilie parker to gangsters on the corner. I don't see the peace sign anymore; according to one neighbor I recently asked, 'the peace sign is done played out;.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
That Pope LITERALLY looks like a demon...Very unnerving.

I can't look at Hillary Clinton without thinking about what Cathy O'Brien said...

Lesbian fiend.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by KamaSutra

Ummmmm...does any of this come to mind in recent times?

edit on 3/3/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I don't know why people see anything wrong with any horned symbol. It took its place among revered symbols long ago. What people may see as "evil" about it pertains solely to the catholic churchs apparantly partially-successful attempt at making the goat horns, one of the god Pan's main attributes (an acknowledgement of our animal brains and our fun and spiritual lusty nature) into being synoymous with demons and the devil or one of the devil's names (Satan, Lucifer - the light bearer - Bush, the dark bearer). They put on a propaganda campaign. A centuries old one but a propaganda campaign nonetheless. And in this age of communication their campaign finally appears to have some cracks in it.
edit on 3-3-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)
edit on 3-3-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)
edit on 3-3-2013 by Aleister because: spelling (again!)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou
That Pope LITERALLY looks like a demon...Very unnerving.

I can't look at Hillary Clinton without thinking about what Cathy O'Brien said...

Lesbian fiend.

IMVHO...The Poop...ooopppsss, I meant the Pope (or whatever you call him) and yes, ALL pun intended...I personally despise this thing and everything he stands or bends over for. He has always looked liked a demon. Now that he's older he kinda looks like this guy:

Gansta Style
Or maybe that thing on his shoulder

ETA
Hell...(Ahem....I meant heck) they both wear robes and very frightening and ugly distasteful robes at that IMO. Same look...different color...same ol', same ol' retarded crap! I pass on both of them and they get the
's down for bad taste and lack of creativity
edit on 3/3/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

It's an identification of the Sons of Darkness: Eyes Wide Open

The darkness is separated from the Light. They are the brood of vipers mentioned in the set of verses below. Baptism is our immersion into this river of life to repent. They are doing the opposite in defiance of the God that locked us here in the chains of darkness. By choosing to NOT repent, they are reserving themselves into fire rather than using the water to put out the fire. Those smiles on their faces will be turned to gnashing of teeth. In the end, we all know if we are Sons of the Light or sons of darkness. Walking away from the sin that masters us reveals our mastery over sin and death. Leaders and idols are set in these positions by God.

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

How do you remake glass? You heat it until it melts, then remold it with breath. How do you remake ceramic? Typically, it is crushed and thrown in the garbage. It takes a great deal of heat to melt it back to something that can be remade. Glass is transparent. Ceramic has a facade.

"Glass and ceramic vessels are made with fire. If glass vessels break, they are redone, since they have been made through breath. But if ceramic vessels break, they are destroyed, since they have been made without breath." GOSPEL OF PHILIP

God will break us all. Depending on the heart, we can be remade. Water softens clay. They same sun that melts wax also hardens clay. That Son will rise. When it does, those who believed a lie concerning the Sun/Son will wish they had used the water for its intended purpose.

When judgment comes, we are all guilty. There is no doubt we all sin and have elements of this life that master us. Light reveals what it hits. That light will reveal all things. The point is not to be perfect. The point is to overcome through the Son. Adam is the first Father of mankind. All humanity comes through the Son of God. The last Adam is Christ, the one that gives life in the Spirit. We must ALL be remade. The sons of darkness choose the fire to be remade. The Sons of Light choose the water.

The Shepherd pulls the wool over the sheep's eyes. The wool (Sin) is sheered away and washed white as snow. That wool is then woven back as your new robe (Body) and crown (Mind). The Bible states that we will be ranked first to last. I assume that the robe and crown reflect this ranking. Some will be last in shame. Some will be first in honor. It all depends on the water and fire.

The DNA is our personal book of life. My Latin Lexicon defines the word for Involution (Baptism) as the reading of our book. Revelation clearly states that some are not recorded into the Lamb's book of life. The Son of God gives life. Clearly, this is accomplished by our Baptism (Involution) into the water.

Gospel of the Nazarenes (Lection 88)

12. For by involution and evolution shall the salvation of all the world be accomplished: by the Descent of Spirit into matter, and the Ascent of matter into Spirit through the ages.

Involution is turning in on one's self (within). Compare this to Luke 17:

20 Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed, 21 nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in your midst.”

The first will be last and the last will be first. I assume that the first in this world will be last in the next. The slaves of this world will be first in the next world to come. Those we serve become our servants. I gladly remain meek in this life. Pride puts us first. Humility puts us in the back seat to others. The hand sign I see reflects the pride of the heart in the water God provides for our choice to put ourselves first or or service to others first. The name of Christ is his character. Taking the name in vain is taking the name and not the character.

What expression of this does the hand sing signify? The servant or the one served?

The lie they believe is the one that says God was created in man's image. This view says that God is the evolution of mankind. The truth says that God created mankind in HIS image. This view says that mankind is involved so that it can evolve back to God. We are here as children of God. We are Children of God until we are no longer children.

edit on 3-3-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Sorry, totally wrong.

Some attention whores may claim it is for evil, but much more ancient meaning than todays interpretation.

This is a buddhist mundra/hand gusture called "Karana Mudra" for warding off evil.

Pictures at sources.

fengshui.about.com...

What is Karana Mudra? Karana mudra expresses a very powerful energy with which negative energy is expelled. This hand gesture is also called warding off the evil. You can sense a very determined, focused energy just by looking at this hand gesture.

www.cambosastra.org...

Attentions whores try this all the time .

Same goes for other modern use of symbol, the swastika. Nazis used it but originally it represented the wheel of life, much like the ying-yang symbol.

en.wikipedia.org...

The swastika (卐) (Sanskrit: स्वस्तिक) is an equilateral cross with four arms bent at 90 degrees. The earliest archaeological evidence of swastika-shaped ornaments dates back to the Indus Valley Civilization, Ancient India as well as Classical Antiquity. Swastikas have also been used in various other ancient civilizations around the world. It remains widely used in Indian religions, specifically in Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism, primarily as a tantric symbol to evoke shakti or the sacred symbol of auspiciousness. The word "swastika" comes from the Sanskrit svastika - "su" meaning "good" or "auspicious," "asti" meaning "to be," and "ka" as a suffix. The swastika literally means "to be good". Or another translation can be made: "swa" is "higher self", "asti" meaning "being", and "ka" as a suffix, so the translation can be interpreted as "being with higher self".

In East Asia, the swastika is a Chinese character, defined by Kangxi Dictionary, published in 1716, as "synonym of myriad, used mostly in Buddhist classic texts", by extension, the word later evolved to represent eternity and Buddhism.

The symbol has a long history in Europe reaching back to antiquity. In modern times, following a brief surge of popularity as a good luck symbol in Western culture, a swastika was adopted as a symbol of the Nazi Party of Germany in 1920, who used the swastika as a symbol of the Aryan race. After Adolf Hitler came to power in 1933, a right-facing and rotated swastika was incorporated into the Nazi party flag, which was made the state flag of Germany during Nazism. Hence, the swastika has become strongly associated with Nazism and related ideologies such as fascism and white supremacism in the Western world, and is now largely stigmatized there due to the changed connotations of the symbol. Notably, it has been outlawed in Germany and other countries if used as a symbol of Nazism. Many modern political extremists and Neo-Nazi groups such as the Russian National Unity use stylized swastikas or similar symbols.

edit on 3-3-2013 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Couldn't it be possible that they are all just Texas Longhorn fans?
Hook 'em Horns!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
That hand gesture (index and pinky fingers extended, middle and ring fingers closed in hand, thumb extended) means "I love you" in sign language.

Just figured I'd throw that out there.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I never really liked this pope, I know we don't have to like we just have to believe but for me neither one of the choices... He seems misterious, does not inspire confidence... I've always knew about the existence of images that linked them with illuminati or satan. With all this crisis of religious people beeing involved with children I think he prefered to leave before something that he can't deal with comes up

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Thumb CLOSED to the fist is baphomet. Thumb out is I Love You. Half the photos are fine.
edit on 4-3-2013 by therealdemoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcutler12888
That hand gesture (index and pinky fingers extended, middle and ring fingers closed in hand, thumb extended) means "I love you" in sign language.

THANK GOD someone pointed this out. I can't believe this is even a topic really. The other symbol with the thumb closed was started by Ronnie James Dio in the 1980's and has become over the decades a symbol of rocking out. People need to stop reading so far into these stupid hand symbols. They don't have any effect over someone if that someone doesn't even know what they mean or thinks they mean something completely different.

wikipedia - Sign of the Horns

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The last bit of footage showing the priests using the hand symbol was at Lady Bird Johnson's memorial service. The service was held in Austin, Texas where the University of Texas is located. UT's mascot is the Longhorn and the hand symbol used is the "Hook'em horns" symbol. (index and pinky finger extended with the thumb closed over the middle and ring fingers) All the photos of the Bush family can be attributed to the UT symbol as well.

edit on 4-3-2013 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Yes
it means;

I love you satan and I follow you

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtisticOne

No it doesn't, stop making stuff up.

I Love You

That handsign is an acronym standing for "I Love You." It is a combination of the ASL fingerspelled letters "I," "L," and "Y." It is called the ILY sign. The typed letters "ILY " are often used as a valediction (farewell statement) in romantic emails, IMs, (instant messages) TTY (teletype) conversations, and other text-based correspondence.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtisticOne

I'm adding you to my friends list for that one.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArtisticOne

Yes
it means;

I love you satan and I follow you

Really?

Are all Luciferians deaf mutes, or are all deaf mutes Luciferians, then?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

I believe he meant all deaf mutes are Luciderians.

I'm gonna be laughing about that all evening...

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
that's right they are evil

and they are mocking you right in your face !!

watta you gonna do about it ?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Obviously most aren't ASL loving us:

And late Emilie Parker already learned sign language too? Never seen children with their hand in that position in so many different photos. Guess it really is subconcious to some extent...in certain/individuals, ie youth.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join