It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Government: Possibly Leaked Alien Crash Footage From 1987?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Not seen this posted anywhere else yet so wondered what your thoughts on the video were at the link below. (feel free to embed)

According to a number of related conspiracy reports, the UK Government has been hiding the following footage of a UFO crash that took place in 1987, whereby an alien, or possibly multiple extra-terrestrials where recovered. As you can see, the footage is very wobbly and grainy to say the least, but the date and location looks legitimate, as do the people you see in the video. One would have to ponder what else could possibly be happening in the following clip if it isn’t an alien crash landing as rumoured? Is it a murder scene perhaps, or just acting…the later seems unlikely.

Link:
www.conspiracylounge.com...

Not sure how old this footage really is, but I've never come across it before. Also a little hard to tell if there's any alien beings in the video, but the people in the video are certainly moving about quite frantically trying to cover something up quick.
edit on 3-3-2013 by Just Chris because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Here's your video.
Please feel free to U2U me if you want to learn to do it yourself.

As for the video? I have noooooooooo idea.

peace
edit on 3-3-2013 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

never the less it was fun to watch, it looks very pro.

But I just hate that every freaking time the video is so low quality that you hardly can see anything.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Interesting- However the Video almost looks "cell shaded" or someone has used filter over the video like "stained glass" on photoshop lol.
I would imagine that in a recovery situation they would have a competent cameraman and the equipment to allow ore than "shapes" to be recognized.

-Not saying it isnt the real deal (I have no clue-) but my thoughts are that it is not.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I couldnt really see anything, helicopter and some men dealing with something on the ground.

Can't say this video is of any value in the proof rating, but if the story is authentic it is interesting.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Looks legit except for the part of WHERE ARE THE ALIENS OR THE UFO!?!?!?!

This could be a drill or ANY KIND!

NOTHING at all to show that this was any other sort of drill regarding perhaps chemical or biological compounds.

edit on 3-3-2013 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Not a UFO in sight. There's a tent, and a copter, and some guys in hazmat suite running around looking at one spot. I don't see any burn marks or an indication of a crash. There are some plants that the cameraman is hiding behind, as if the guys in the field wouldn't see him in the sparse foliage. Alert Speilberg!

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
jeremy beadle

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
What UFO can you see that I can't OP, not a dig just can't see anything that screams UFO I'm afraid

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Is it me, or am I missing something? All I see are guys running around in white hazmat suits doing something on the ground. Not much evidence here, could just be a training exercise for all we know.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
none of what have been spoke of..UFO..extra terrestials being picked up...none of it is in the video

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
The video is supposed to be from 1987 yet it appears to be shot on digital not tape , the quality is poor probably by intention and the title contains two red flags ...Leaked and Real .

The channel has many suspect UFO videos , this is just one of them .

Not worthy of an all caps title .

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
NO THIS IS EITHER A MILITARY EXERCISE OR A CHEAP FILM SET
writing in all caps won't give you more street-cred.
don't you think this guy would have been spotted by the helicopter?
use your brain if you got one.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logiciel
NO THIS IS EITHER A MILITARY EXERCISE OR A CHEAP FILM SET
writing in all caps won't give you more street-cred.
don't you think this guy would have been spotted by the helicopter?
use your brain if you got one.

Apologies for the CAPS, I grabbed the article title straight from the site and it was added this way.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
The video is supposed to be from 1987 yet it appears to be shot on digital not tape , the quality is poor probably by intention and the title contains two red flags ...Leaked and Real .

The channel has many suspect UFO videos , this is just one of them .

Not worthy of an all caps title .

Well spotted. This is probably digital recording, or at the very least, really poor quality digital zoom although the camera man isn't far enough away to justify using a digital zoom.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I think by the video its rather apparent that something came down that interested the TPTB. We have Lynx helicopters, Army Jeeps, and people in two different types of containment/radiation type suits.

Anybody else know more about this incident???
edit on 3-3-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
I think by the video its rather apparent that something came down that interested the TPTN. We have Lynx helicopters, Army Jeeps, and people in two different types of containment/radiation type suits.

Anybody else know more about this incident???
edit on 3-3-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

Where do you see the Lynx helicopters? What I see is:

- Civilian squirrel (or twin squirrel) helicopter tooling around aimlessly oblivious to the cameraman in the exposed daylight position.
- No perimeter security at all.
- No evidence its the UK.

What i see is laughable for whats its described as.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I havent watched the video yet, im just skipping throught the thread. But is it possible the video has been transferred to digital?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
The original source is GhostVideoTV on youtube, uploaded on the 8th of January this year. Nothing in the description says where or when it was supposedly filmed. Crashed alien recovery is at the very bottom of my list of possibilities.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join