It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Online Dating...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Confidence. Confidence. Confidence. Women love confidence.
They are not too bright thought lol lucky for us.

"not too bright"?? Women are not bright enough!? Really, you think you know what women want when you're clearly incredibly sexist?? No. No you do not. You really have no idea.
edit on 4-3-2013 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Confidence. Confidence. Confidence. Women love confidence.
They are not too bright thought lol lucky for us.

"not too bright"?? Women are not bright enough!? Really, you think you know what women want when you're clearly incredibly sexist?? No. No you do not. You really have no idea.
edit on 4-3-2013 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

No, you are right. Women are strategic geniuses. They allowed themselves to be turned into sex objects by mass media, fostered the notion that only looks matter in a women and helped glorify such symbols of femininity as kim kardashian and all the other brain dead air head bimbo's. Keeping in mind that only like 10% maybe 15% of all women are classified as "attractive" by their own standards they constantly bitch and back stab each other spend hours putting on fake faces and makeup to cover things they have been convinced are imperfections and they use that self loathing to take it out on the poor fool who go chasing after them.

Yeah, like you said. geniuses.

If women ever figured out their REAL power we would be in trouble. but they havent. some of them have but the rest like society as a whole are too stupid to listen.
edit on 4-3-2013 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
OK, for all you guys who are searching online. Secrets from someone who has been there and lived there.

There is a website called facelink.ru which is absolutely safe to use.
They have an English language option.
DO NOT SEARCH for women in Russia.
Search in Moldova, and pick ones whose first language is Romanian. The first language Russian ones are generally to be avoided.
There are tons of really nice beautiful women there. Many speak English, but they will not be expecting to hear from an American or European since it is a Russian site. The true Moldovan women are really nice and are not infected with the feminist attitude you find in American women.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
It's not too much about looks. I'm fairly average. (A bit on the heavy side, as that's average for the U.S. now anyways. Anyhow if I felt inclined to do so, it's not too much to burn off.) And some people say I look young for my age, which I'd presume is a good thing. But it doesn't count for much. (I do get views, just no messages.)

Usually online dating works if it looks like you have a lot of money. It helps if you win in the lotto first, or at least fake it. (A good paying job also helps, but those are hard to come by.) Make sure your profile pic has you with expensive cars, nice boats, the occasional aircraft. Also have pics where it looks like your at some wining and dining event with other "classy" women cropped off on the side.

Oh and when they say they want confidence, it often means money. If you're confident yet broke they'll still ignore you or if you're lucky they'll at least tell you to go away.

Or if you're minimum wage or working odd jobs to get by and honest about it, you'll just settle for being skipped over or ignored all the time. I'm fairly used to that when it comes to online dating. (I find dating sites like the lotto. Fun for the purpose of getting the imagination going, but with odds difficult to take seriously. Still there's no chance of winning if you don't play every now and then.) The upside is I have more free time for videogames and internet and stuff. Being "forever alone" isn't all bad, it's more what some people would call bittersweet. (It only sucks when you get bored with the usual.) Perpetual bachelorhood its perks despite most of society looking down on it.

Then again, maybe if you're lucky enough that special someone will show up anyways. There doesn't seem to be much point on dwelling on it, it's better to just get on with life.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

That sir, was pathetic. It sounded terribly needy. Ain't no guy going to catch a lady worth having by playing that game.

If they want to play "hard to get", that's cool. Walk off and let 'em play it with some other shmuck - don't be that guy. There are more than seven billion people on this rock ball, slightly more than half or them women. The world is your oyster. Just chasing after women is like a dog chasing a ball. Burns up a lot of energy, but in the end it's just a frickin' toy.

You can BUY toys.

Put 'em on a pedestal? Hell yeah, if your objective is only to look up their dress. Otherwise, putting them on a pedestal just puts 'em further out of reach. Why on Earth would you do that if your trying to CATCH them? Testing? Hell, I was done with being tested when I graduated school. This is the real world - some gal wants to run me through a test, she can score it while I'm heading out the door looking for someone else who doesn't want to play silly-assed games.

Not too awfully long ago, I walked right out the door on a gal who I'd been waiting to decide she wanted my attention. Well, sir, she seemed to have made a snap decision when the door was closing, claimed to want all kinds of attention then. Too damned bad. Where the hell was all that desire for attention in the years before? She was a day late and a dollar short, and I was DONE with that silly little game.

Seriously - your problem may be in the gals you hang out with, and I noticed an inordinate use of the word "girls" in your post. Sure, if your chasing girls, your riding for a fall. Let's tick off some of the qualities you list in your sampling - ego, just out to have fun, superficial, worried about how you dress and how you LOOK together, doesn't care about anybody, does not feel sexual attraction, thinks men look disturbing naked, snarls because you DO have a sex drive, has a need to be put on a pedestal (idolized, I suppose), runs guys through multiple testings (do you hang out with teacher's aids or something?), hates you, doesn't want to know you, has a judgemental attitude, and contradict themselves. Yup. those are qualities of girls all right - maybe you ought to take a look at WOMEN instead. Why would you want anything to do with folks that have those qualities you list anyhow? Just because they're soft and smell nice? Plant some flowers, then!

Stop trying to raise little girls and have a look at some women - less work to catch 'em, higher value once you do.

Hell, I'm a guy. If I have to put a girl on a pedestal, I probably wouldn't even dust her after I did! Any girl who requires the amount of effort you specify will damn sure not be worth all that effort. You'll only have her until another guy with a higher pedestal comes along, anyhow. Why waste your time?

Ain't NONE of them things lined with gold!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Just curious, why not Russian women? I'm sure Moldovan women are great but there's also a lot more Russian women to choose from I'm sure there's plenty of fine Russian women out there.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I guess playing up being rich can't hurt. I'm not poor by any standards, my parents are pretty rich and my grandparents are loaded but for the most part I've rejected their money so I wouldn't say I'm rich... although for a college age guy I guess you could say I'm rich because I have no debt and a decent amount sitting in my bank account.

It kills me to sell out and play up being rich though because superficiality is one of the things I hate most about where I grew up. I guess we'll see how long I can go with online dating before I have to sell out.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I met the love of my life from posting just this on a dating site:

Im bored tonight and don't wanna hang at a bar alone so if you can make me laugh...meet me at Mixology at 11. Dont care about looks, weight, or any of that nonsense....just make me laugh and I will return the favor.

Amazingly...ONE persone showed...and it was whom I have been waiting for my whole life and she felt the same. I have always heard that you find exactly who you are looking for once you arent looking for it. Love comes like a thief in the night...it will happen dude, just be patient.

Yeah, being patient is cliche, but fate stepped in for me at the point I quit looking.

Good luck man...and do not give up on online dating...perhaps your perfect match is just creating their profile on that site TODAY!!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainOblivious

haha great story! In most instances, if I was to get married to someone I met online, I feel like when someone asks me how we met it's always a let down when you say you met online. But in this case the online part makes it even better!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I personally believe girls you find when you are studying would be like the best choice you have. I personally go for educated girls(my #1 must have), then i go for personality... i actually like girls that blush and are a bit shy... sadly, this art is lots with girls my age(mid 20s).. they are all manly and act like they are a boss...

Most girls my age range are either materialistic, or just too much into music industry that they seem fake...

I usually withheld my job when i meet girls...mentioning my job usually lits a light bulb (he has lot of money... but in reality, i don't what the job should give me) and brings out their fake personality.

...the other day my friend wanted me to meet him at a bar, he said he met a girl and she has a friend, but he is worried that they might leave because the other friend was by herself...

So i went up met with her had few drinks and was really impressed on some things she said..

i asked her whats her future goals, what would he do if she come up a large sum of money.. her answer was much different from the answer i usually get... like "big house, cars, etc etc..." her answer was, "i think im gonna get a big house for my parents, they helped me out a lot thru school and they are the reason im doing well" i was shocked and impressed someone can be this open.....

I guess good girls are out there but sadly majority are the bad kind.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
do you guys even know why a girl would want you to have money? or a high paying job?
most of the times a high paying job=a stable job. the bills wont get paid by themselves, the food wont magically appear on the table. or will they, harry potter? it also shows you're hard working, and dont like to laze on the couch.

if you're living with your parents, as a man in your 20s, 30s so on, you'll never get a girlfriend, because you'll always listen to them, and she will never be good enough for them nor for you. women like independent men, from this point of view only.

show her some respect: open the door for her, bring her flowers, try and look decent at first date.

most women sniff you out when you're on a dating site and you're only searching for sex and they dont. many of you guys think that women are stupid - they're not. a woman will never put on mascara and a party dress for you, but for herself ad for the other women [your lady may not give a crap about your remote/ipod/car key all-in-1 gadget, but the guy sitting at the next table will]
you think that a woman is in for your money? she's not, but if you offer to buy her a pair of heels or whatever, why would she say no? she'll think "finally i have a reason to throw away my old pair of heels" if she asks you to pay for them, then, you should probably run away from her...

guys, and gals, learn to see the larger picture, behind the curtains!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I get what you mean about not getting many replies. I turned 22 in January and one particular moment in time I had my heart crushed. Never been truly serious about finding a girl since then and I figured what the hell, maybe this would be of help, or at least meet a good girl/make a friend which could open me to more girls! I tried some online sites and found rarely would I get responses. You'll have to take my word on this but I'm honestly a good looking guy, I've been told this my whole life. I guess it's because I didn't put a lot of initiative to 'jazz' up my profile haha
'
but boy there must be some total studly dudes all over these sites!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by fr33kSh0w2012

Originally posted by Schkeptick

Originally posted by Hopechest

Not if you think there is such a thing as a perfect guy.

They all need the proper training first.

Wow. As a woman, I find this sort of appalling.

My FIL is "well-trained". What a miserable, hen-pecked bastard he is. Your average house cat has more rights and freedoms than he does.

When women say things like this I think it's just a polite way of saying "I control men".

It's not for me.

This is Why some of us Men's Rights advocates Yes I am an M.R.A. call this type of behavior They all need the proper training first is Classic Feminazi Bulldyke Behavior.

Your the type of "lady" HopeChest that gives ALL WOMEN a bad name!
edit on 4/3/13 by fr33kSh0w2012 because: Correcting errors in posting

I took Hopechest's post as a joke. The ones who are really SERIOUS about it won't come right out and tell you. I reckon they think that wouldn't be sporting or something. Truth is, though, we DO need some proper training. They key is not to let HER determine what training is "proper". Determine that for yourself as a man. Most of it is common sense - don't leave the toilet seat up, figure out where the trash can is, that sort of thing. One that really freaks them out is to say "thank you" EVERY TIME they serve you dinner. They seem not to know how to take that, and it keeps them off balance and guessing. I've gotten strange stares from women I was married to for doing that.

Learn to pick up after yourself - you're looking for a sweetheart, not a mother! As an added bonus, picking up after yourself leaves more time for.... other stuff. Just don't let them notice that and start thinking they can push you further and start determining what training you need. Can't allow that.

I had one that had a bad habit of training men, then loosing them. One of her friends told her once that it looked like she was just training them, and when they were ready other women took 'em. That's probably about right. Only so much crap ANY guy will put up with if he's got any 'nads at all. I reckon by the time the training settled on them, they'd had about enough and bolted. After a few years of her trying to train me, and me blowing it off and doing what I damned well pleased to anyhow, that same friend laughed at her one day and said "I guess you got one that you can't train this time - you might be able to keep him."

Life and death has an odd way of intervening in plans like that, though.

edit on 2013/3/4 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by devinn726

I really don't think other guys out there on online dating are that much better! I really think it's just about presenting yourself right and pushing the right buttons. I'm not a bad looking guy either, I have plenty of money, and a decent sense of humor, so I would think that's enough to at least get me a date as long as I can go about it the right way.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I've just been reading Hopechests posts on the first page and thought ahh that's all us girlies want how true.
Then my son came into my thoughts he opens doors for women even car doors he's good looking (well I'd say that being his mammy lol) anyhoo he has an apartment car and a good job and he still can't get someone to date him lol I did tell him once maybe the car door was going a bit far and he said dad did it for you mum opps!
So the end of the story is just keep looking (out side of a computer plllease) and the right someone will just bump into you all someday. Love is all around us so don't get sad when its spring and all the birdies and stuff are making out with there partners your time will come.
I'll tell you a wee story to cheer you all up
She stood on the bridge at midnight
Her lips where all a quiver
She give a cough
Her leg fell off
And floated down the river

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ballymoney50

I think it's that nowadays most females want a "bad boy". Opening the car door doesn't equal that. It's the douchebags that get all the ladies. I fall into the "nice guy" category and I can't tell you how many times I've been dicked over. sigh. Someday though, some day Amanda Bynes will come looking for me.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by ballymoney50

I think it's that nowadays most females want a "bad boy". Opening the car door doesn't equal that. It's the douchebags that get all the ladies. I fall into the "nice guy" category and I can't tell you how many times I've been dicked over. sigh. Someday though, some day Amanda Bynes will come looking for me.

They want the guys who treat them like sht, nice guys are losers.

But when all the fun is done, they want to settle with the nice guys.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

That's right. Smh.
Yet some of them always bitch about never finding a good guy. It's because you all pass them up!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Why not?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
There is no answer to your question, there is no sure fire thing that is going to get you a date or get you laid etc.

Just be who you want them to think you are bud and don't break character. If you want to be the romantic type, make a romantic kind of profile, even if you're not romantic, just pretend you are and roll with it from there. The relationship will fail when you realize you can't pretend any longer, but what you've got to understand is that everyone is just playing a big game here, and life is all about pretending to be someone you're not because we are all perfect, we all have amazing qualities, and we are all perfect in our own way.

Have you ever done a sales job? If you have, getting dates, hell even getting laid, is no different. All you're doing is making them make a commitment, showing them that you have value, building interest, breaking barriers. Every girl wants to go out with you until you give them a reason not to, think of it that way. Also, you need money LOL no matter what you will need money, not saying you need to flaunt it off or anything, but you need to be able to comfortably go anywhere, or have certain places in mind already that you can afford. Personally, I've always gone the mind # route as it helps me with the anxiety, although not the best way to go about things, It's a lot more fun, what you do is you play all your cards right until it comes time to get her to see you in the future, and you toss the curb ball, instead of making it obvious you want to see them again, you just play it off with something stupid like I do, "Do you like pancakes?" it depends on who you're pretending to be, but I'm a pretty funny cocky guy, that and I'm in noticeably good shape, so it throws girls off that I would eat something that goes completely against my lifestyle, so it mind#s them in a way, like I'm opening my doors to them ya know? If your life is very serious and straight forward, you might want to invite them out to a comedy club etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join