It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who think high level figures in government are part of conspiracy.........

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Like- the Truth is buried in history, folks! You need to go back 6000 years and study the rise and fall of Empires, these people are pathological and conniving- very dangerous, and very intelligent; their notion of long term planning involves thousands of years- not because they want their great-great-great-great grandchildren to rule- but because they will be around to see the Day. Get it? - look at the symbolism used to today, outright - who are these people?..are they 'people'?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Charles Fort (of the 'Foreteans') thought we were being farmed like animals.
I suspect he was spot on.
Can't help noticing the feminisation of men through oestrogens in the water supply and 'aggression' / the male protective instinct being slowly removed from humanity.
LIke frogs in a pot we are slowly cooking in our own juices.
But the problem with our human family is that 95 % are a touch on the intellectually 'challenged' side.
Those of us who have seen 'the bars' find it a losing battle to wake our 'sheeplike' brethern up.
And so the 'domestication' of humanity goes on.
To what end?
Only the future will tell.
I suspect it won't be for something we 'like'.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
All the top level MPs/Lords are part of a conspiracy, it starts when they get bummed at private school!

As for US presidents being part of a conspiracy, well i imagine its not all that different across the pond.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely!

edit on 3-3-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

What makes you so sure that some presidents have been "in on it" and some have not?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The human brain is hard-wired to believe that cause-effect relationships rule everything. This is because, historically, hearing a predator in the bushes that wasn't there came with less of a penalty than not hearing a predator that was there. So we see secret motives and conspiracies behind everything that happens, when, in reality, much is randomness and coincidence.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

wow, you really are young aren't ya ?
at least you have the premise correct, however, your timeline could use some work.

fyi, in 1992-3, 'they' almost got their way with the Con Con call at 32 (34 necessary) ... that's how close we've gotten over the years.

as for which team is making the call, that's always been the big question and i can assure you it wasn't the home-grown Americans.

btw, i'm still carrying a tour patch from the CV66 ... Mombasa region ... in other words, i'm not even close to partisan like you infer.

glad to hear you are all bunkered in, hope it works out for ya.
i on the other hand have an American legacy to uphold.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

Within certain groups in this scene back even before 911 it was like an ego driven game to see who could hack what and try top the secret list of hacks done by various groups within the Scene.
yes, before 9/11, like 30yrs before ... i was there dude.
(and we were pimply, anti-social, garage geeks who happen to be teens at the time)

it was in more than one class where many programmers discussed developing Anon or something similar.
in other words, it's nothing new.

so, with this comment ...

And only a handful of middle aged to old men even knew what the internet was/ could become.
you have assured me that you basically have, no clue.
[in case you missed the point, we are now this generations' grandparents]

ahhhh, the infamous he said, she said ... i'll take the written word over hearsay any day.

But because of those days and info I heard then about government Plans and NWO Agenda 21 take over and seeing some of it clumsily come along now.
well, at least you've noticed
... about 40yrs too late but hey, every new awakening counts

I know for sure that a lot of this info is legit and many people all over the world from all walks of life have known for a while.
yes, we have.

and while you youngins figure out who you can trust, those 'in the know' are changing your playing field faster than you can blink.

edit on 3-3-2013 by Honor93 because: add txt

btw, so you know i'm not pulling your leg ... back then, the popular languages were STAR & BASIC. COBOL was the new kid on the block, RPG wasn't even experimental yet and HTML hadn't even been conceived. so yes, we've come a long way from the garages and basements of yesterday.

edit on 3-3-2013 by Honor93 because: add txt

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
"Those who think high level figures in government are part of conspiracy"...

One tribe did things one way, until they encountered another tribe who did things differently. All these various tribes started bickering amongst themselves. Somebody invented something for everyone to use, but somebody thought it best to keep for himself and his 'tribe.'

What was once an orderly arrangement between a few became an act of aggression against the many.

Then there's the beast of the bible trying to end humanity.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
clearly you've just skimmed the cream off the top of this endless pit but by all means, keep digging.

if you dare to go back to the beginning, check out the Treaty of Paris and then decide if it really represents a wartime victory.

then realize, that everything except the Declaration of Independence came after it.
if this idea confuses you, read the treaty again, only slower and then you'll begin to see a much clearer picture.
treaty

and here's another xSenator's view should you be interested ... www.hiddenmysteries.org...
and one more everyone should watch is Eisenhower's farewell speech in it's entirety.

spoiler alert -- it's the same "force" we never really broke away from originally -- the Crown.

It's pretty clear that the Rockefellers are at or near the top of the global pyramid. I've read articles on the net recently, very much downplaying their power in today's world. Total BS. Listen very closely to what they say... the Nick Rockefeller statements on YouTube are pretty eye opening... look it up. The head of the snake, indeed.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by colbyforce

It's pretty clear that the Rockefellers are at or near the top of the global pyramid.
you see the hydra but you don't see a 'head' and that's the problem ... not only are you blind to one, but there are a few more than one head to the hydra.
(and Nick would be a gggreat or more grandson)

it's no different than Anderson Cooper on tv today ... guess who his ggg grand was ?
does the name Vanderbilt ring any bells ??

here's an interesting article i stumbled upon (not personally verified but most of it rings true) that you may find helpful ... article

The list spans the past 1,000 years and to put things in perspective, the [color=amber]poorest man on the list is 82-year-old Warren Buffett.
if you read it, pay attention to the correlation between where the aggressions of today are focused

oh and as an offshoot, guess how many of our POTUS' can be traced back to William the Conqueror ?
more on India and Osman Ali Khan
Hyderabad history
addl link

I've read articles on the net recently, very much downplaying their power in today's world. Total BS.
agreed to a point ... they have puposely withdrawn their direct influence but again, this is nothing new. (generations and marriages help mask how many hands are in the cookie jar)

Listen very closely to what they say... the Nick Rockefeller statements on YouTube are pretty eye opening... look it up.
i can't view videos and you shouldn't be relying on others to feed you information if you want 'truth'.

The head of the snake, indeed.
if you stop there, you're gonna get bit

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I believe the hidden force running the globe is the Vatican and all it's secret cabals.
They have been and are running the show.
They say there's 6 billion people in the world and 5.2 of them, are Christians.
That's power.
All the Presidents, Kings and Queens, bow down to the Pope and the Vatican.
Start from there and you might get somewhere.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The pursuit I stated was meant to imply that the war tactic of the British was to not come at the U.S.A. by the means of bloodshed, but by infiltrating our freedoms and governments to the degree of obtaining a policing presence over the freedoms of Americans.

Winning the hearts and minds of the newly free U.S.A. was stated to imply that we voted our enemy into offices somewhere along the way from the signing the constitution into effect.

I would not disagree at all that the American government made a deal of some sorts to gain controls, if that is what you meant. At the same time, I think that there are way too many factors involved in that equation for one person, or group of people for that matter, to declare an absolute reason for so many variables and policies ending in such turmoil. War may not be so much of the necessary evils they are if they actually stood for what the people as a whole allowed. Let governments go more than a decade or so with a say, then war does become necessary. Thomas Jefferson said so himself, and he wrote the constitution. And he was right... look what happened.

I try to keep a simple and unbiased approach to my beliefs. I relate ALL U.S.A problems in current times to stem from the fact that a TRUE revolution has not occurred since 1776. We allowed the legacies of all the crookedness to prevail without stepping in and taking it back for the people.
edit on 3-3-2013 by ttobban because: to re read a question that was asked

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Were you an l33t haXor?

You are correct that Anon is not a new concept.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbyforce

Originally posted by Honor93
clearly you've just skimmed the cream off the top of this endless pit but by all means, keep digging.

if you dare to go back to the beginning, check out the Treaty of Paris and then decide if it really represents a wartime victory.

then realize, that everything except the Declaration of Independence came after it.
if this idea confuses you, read the treaty again, only slower and then you'll begin to see a much clearer picture.
treaty

and here's another xSenator's view should you be interested ... www.hiddenmysteries.org...
and one more everyone should watch is Eisenhower's farewell speech in it's entirety.

spoiler alert -- it's the same "force" we never really broke away from originally -- the Crown.

It's pretty clear that the Rockefellers are at or near the top of the global pyramid. I've read articles on the net recently, very much downplaying their power in today's world. Total BS. Listen very closely to what they say... the Nick Rockefeller statements on YouTube are pretty eye opening... look it up. The head of the snake, indeed.

Here's part of the Nick Rockefeller vid if interested. ..

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Did you ever watch the TV Show (ABC) "Shark Tank" where wealthy successful financier/entrepreneurs back budding businesses in need of capital? They are called "sharks" because they often take a greater than realistic proportion of the equity in the business in exchange for the money provided. Carry that thought to the historical scenario where Lenin's Communistic Dream (worldwide not just his mother Russia) was coopted by the banking cabal that backed the Bolsheviks. Now the central banks want to co-rule the world with the communists rather than just control individual countries....does that make sense?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

nah, not me ... then or now

and i was never much of a gamer either ... i wrote them.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by colbyforce

thanks but i can't view videos ... got a narrative ?
2nd

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Nobody is in control. Complete control is as much of an illusion as complete free will. We're all enslaved to nature, human and cosmic.

I have no doubt that there are elite controllers who seek to further consolidate their power and attempt to shape the world as they see fit. I have complete doubt that any one group ever stays at this supposed top for any lengthy period of time.

Look at gangstas. They take each other out. Sometimes I wonder why news stories are flashed on MSM, and think it's lower elites taking each other out to ascend higher up the rungs. Yes, they have meetings, and they conspire to benefit their whole hive of mobsters, but throughout history, they bleed and die like everyone else, and rarely is their power transferred for more than 3 generations.

What I see is more along the lines of damage control at this point. It's a continuous game of catch up between multiple forces. Nature takes a swing, and humanity reacts. Authority reacts to this reaction, and the game plays on ad infinitum.

I now see breaking points all across the board. Yes, we had agenda 21, but as another poster already said, look how long it's taking to attempt to implement it, and how sloppy the work is being done. It seems most plans are in the immediate, and any talk of doing long term plans is basically on the back burner for most of these PTB. Everyone seems to be trying to save ass, keep their hoarded wealth, and act like the future is actually somewhat sustainable, when scientists have been ringing the alarm bells for more than a generation now.

Whoever was in control in the early 20th century, clearly isn't right now. They're dead.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Currently the banking and military industrial complex shareholders are in control, but also keep in mind that Washington has always been for sale to the highest bidder, with their lobbies and agendas, but those special interests really have nothing to do with the heart of the matter, its the major military contractors that push the direction of the country and their enormous appetites for cash that the banksters must oblige for their percentage.

if there is a center to this universe it must be satan, because god would have none of it and humanity would be more realistic in its survival and welfare for all, not just those who have the privilege of dominating and dictating it

now if you want to know how to control the control? you first must create an unseen enemy/phantom that turns off all their mechanisms and puts them all on the run

edit on 3-3-2013 by SPECULUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ttobban

ttobban, i am guessing this reply is directed to my previous comment on pg 2 ?

if so, for the most part, we agree.
i take issue with this statement though ...

Winning the hearts and minds of the newly free U.S.A. was stated to imply that we voted our enemy into offices somewhere along the way from the signing the constitution into effect.
actually, we didn't.
we acquiesced it when we signed the Treaty mentioned previously which occurred before the Constitution, under the Articles of Confederation.

the timeline does make a difference and that is what most choose to dismiss.

have we err'd since, absolutely.
however, when you say this ...

I relate ALL U.S.A problems in current times to stem from the fact that a TRUE revolution has not occurred since 1776.
i, on the other hand, do not believe the 'revolution' ever really ended.
(at least for the other side)
they got what they wanted (commerce for generations) and we got shafted.

the Con Con used to develop and accept/ratify the Constitution is direct evidence of what i'm saying.

We allowed the legacies of all the crookedness to prevail without stepping in and taking it back for the people.
agreed but does that mean we should continue on the same path when we realize where it leads ??

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join