It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who think high level figures in government are part of conspiracy.........

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
have it very wrong. Reading through some of the historical quotes from top level government officials over the decades, two thing becomes very clear.

1) Even presidents are clueless as you or I about who is controlling things.

2) Even presidents believe something deeper is going on.

Take a look at these particular quotes to see what I mean. Mind you, they are not taken out of context but are solid stand alone statements.
www.wingtv.net...

In 1913, prior to the passage of the Federal Reserve Act President Wilson's The New Freedom was published, in which he revealed:

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the U. S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."

On November 21, 1933, President Franklin Roosevelt wrote a letter to Col. Edward Mandell House, President Woodrow Wilson's close advisor:

Now this apparently has been going on since well before the Bilderberg meetings which began in 54' so I'm thinking there is something out there that even controls the bankers. Something so dark and sinister, and so in control that no force on earth is out of its reach.

I'm still conducting some research but it appears that the 1930's is the time when we go from high level people assuming something is out there to presidents and others pushing for a new world order. I would venture to say that up until the 30's this group was not actively involved in politics but simply controlling things behind the scenes. With FDR it appears they took an active role in politics.

Just a broad outline based on the speculation of a few quotes but I'll post more if this goes anywhere.

edit on Sun Mar 3 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Could it be the Central Banks? After all, money seems to be behind most wars. Pretty well documented that the war of 1812 was started by the Bank of England.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

I'm starting to think it goes way deeper than that. I believe even the bankers are being used as set -pieces in a giant game of world chess played by unknown individuals.

I have always found it rather odd how we can know so much about the Bilderbergs and the NWO, Freemasons, Illumanati...and so on when you have to consider this.

Any group that actually has the ability to wield all the power in the world more than likely has the power to remain deadly silent. I also find it odd that we, as ATS forum goers, are so easily able to put together conspiracies from doing a couple hours of research on the internet.

It doesn't jive.

I think there is something much larger, as Wilson mentioned, that is an unseen force controlling things that we have no idea about.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
That era was dominated by G-Men and Gangsters.

Maybe nothing has changed.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws"

Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   

......." have it very wrong. Reading through some of the historical quotes from top level government officials over the decades, two thing becomes very clear. "

LOL , and you Actually Believe these Alledged " historical quotes" ? .....Guess Again , The LIE Is Almighty in Goverment , or are you that Nieve to see it otherwise ? .........

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
clearly you've just skimmed the cream off the top of this endless pit but by all means, keep digging.

if you dare to go back to the beginning, check out the Treaty of Paris and then decide if it really represents a wartime victory.

then realize, that everything except the Declaration of Independence came after it.
if this idea confuses you, read the treaty again, only slower and then you'll begin to see a much clearer picture.
treaty

and here's another xSenator's view should you be interested ... www.hiddenmysteries.org...
and one more everyone should watch is Eisenhower's farewell speech in it's entirety.

spoiler alert -- it's the same "force" we never really broke away from originally -- the Crown.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

......." have it very wrong. Reading through some of the historical quotes from top level government officials over the decades, two thing becomes very clear. "

LOL , and you Actually Believe these Alledged " historical quotes" ? .....Guess Again , The LIE Is Almighty in Goverment , or are you that Nieve to see it otherwise ? .........

Apparently but I do have one thing going for me.

I know how to spell.

DOH!

Peace, just kidding, not really....but kind of.
edit on 3-3-2013 by Hopechest because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
clearly you've just skimmed the cream off the top of this endless pit but by all means, keep digging.

if you dare to go back to the beginning, check out the Treaty of Paris and then decide if it really represents a wartime victory.

then realize, that everything except the Declaration of Independence came after it.
if this idea confuses you, read the treaty again, only slower and then you'll begin to see a much clearer picture.
treaty

and here's another xSenator's view should you be interested ... www.hiddenmysteries.org...
and one more everyone should watch is Eisenhower's farewell speech in it's entirety.

spoiler alert -- it's the same "force" we never really broke away from originally -- the Crown.

I'm actually seeing a path going far deeper than that. Beyond even the Church and their history.

Think about it.

If the Church controlled everything in Medevil Europe, is it possible some group controlled the Church? The forming of America would have been childs play to these people, and the would have guided it any way they saw fit.

This goes way beyond gun control or drones. Its the fabric of societies as we know it.

Is it possible the entire stage of humanity has been guided from the very beginning? How would this happen, how is it possible to keep passing this down from one member to the next?

Lots of questions, I'm certainly looking forward to coming up with something and doing research. I'm a researcher by nature so this will be fun for me.

Its probably nothing but it keeps me from dancing at the clubs on top of the tables.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Honestly, I believe its just the Rothschild family and other various Dynastic elite families. They probably have knowledge passed down from generation to generation about ancient societies and other whatnot that was fancy enough to curry favor hundreds of years ago.

What do you think it could be other than that. We have proof that it is that but are you suggesting as other have before that maybe the conspiracy goes deeper?

My view has always been whatever it is lets arrest people like the Rothschild Rockefellers, Bush, Kissinger, Jesuits, etc. And deal with the rest later.

Some well known conspiracy theorists state the next level is inter dimensional hybrid alien beings and energy beings such as the "Reptilians and Arcons"

Maybe, Maybe not. Lets arrest all the elite scum first and ask them. ^.^

As of 2013 its clear the elite factions have implemented a technological barrier for modern society. Whilst they have Free energy, Anti Gravity. And other such wonders we are heavily suppressed. At this point that gap is almost enough to act like a god and try instill fear in the common folk.

That seems good enough to scare some old people with limited world views. We must always remember that the level of not only knowledge but questioning that we all possess now is much different than just 30 years ago. It wouldn't have taken much to convince people in the 1930's that you were all powerful.

And if some of these groups have had some forms of ancient technology from previous civilizations that would explain the last few thousand years.
edit on 3-3-2013 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I believe that the Illuminatti is real, in effect if not in fact.
That there is a level of management that once reached keys one into a whole other world and set of rules.....
The Royal Dynasties, the Rothchilds etc.....all started the game with most of the money way back when.......
Its only natural that the elites ahve interbred and stiven to jeep their vast inherited fortunes busy amassing even more wealth....generation after generation, with few but the Gates, ( flash wealth that progress generates for previously unknowns)
As a rule id say that most of the very very wealthy cannot possibly go broke as they have diverse holdings....
These p[eople dont need a meeting or even to communicate with each other to enable each other to keep the real power and mony out of others hands.....

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

Your missing the point. Its not the Rothschilds, you could take them out and they would just be replaced as easily as we replace shoelaces when they wear out.

They are merely a tool for a larger game being played, their names are unimportant. I prefer not to delve into the alien realm until all human activity would be disqualified but you can hopefully see my point that someone could control these upper echlon people.

Why wouldn't a person or small group, who rose to the height of power, leave say the Rothchild dynasty and control their actions from the shadows?

If I wanted to dominate the world that is how I would do it. The statements in my original post would seem to indicate there is another force, unknown by name, controlling the game.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Yeah but that's the same thing. Indeed you may be right there might be another level of control behind people such as the Rothschilds. However if we deal with what we know to be the problem that in turn will be exposed.

The only reason I brought up the Alien theory is because if it turns out to be true then "Fixing" this problem will turn out to be a lot more difficult.... If its just another Human group of old people? Not so much. We can deal with that easy. The concepts that they push whether its the Rothschild or others unspoken are being exposed regardless of the name of individual or group we attach to it.

That's the point.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
This goes along with my idea of the False NWO. The NWO we see and know is a false one designed to be taken down by the real NWO so that people will think we have entered a new golden age. Think WWF wrestling here.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   

yes, there is but again the Crown came BEFORE the Church.
or, haven't you gotten that far back yet ??

like i said ... spoiler alert.
yes, you are on the right path and you must understand one in order to understand the other as they are all related. (literally)

that question led to me to many more questions that were eventually answered to my satisfaction.
it's best if you find your own

hey, knowledge comes from the strangest places sometimes ... and tables talk too

need some leads, u2u is always available.
good luck and just keep an open mind, answers are best when discovered.

here are 2 good 'tips' ... not whole stories on purpose but great leads all the same.
www.vatican.va...
corporations originated in Sweden ... www.time.com... (1963 edition)
and where i learned about it a long time ago ... www.britannica.com...
enjoy the research, it's well worth it

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Those who think high level figures in government are part of conspiracy have it very wrong.

Just a broad outline based on the speculation of a few quotes but I'll post more if this goes anywhere.

So which is it?

Sounds like you make a solid statement and then leave it open "If it goes anywhere".

Peace

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by NihilistSanta

Well that may be true but my point is they utterly failed.... And if such a thing was to take place it wouldn't hold for more than a few weeks. The general population has enough intelligent people riddled within it and the many forms of government and financial structures that are not 100% corrupt and are becoming more open minded.

The same form of dirty tricks wont be able to be used again under a different banner. That tactic is called "Obfuscation" And doesn't work any more. The ignorant people involved in such schemes don't want to admit that but its true. We collective understand too many of these concepts that they have used against us for so long. Once any type of system over haul occurs within our governmental and financial structures, When the dust finally settles corruption will have a damn hard time doing anything.

The elites do in fact know this and that point in time is their deadline for enacting Agenda 21 fully. That point of no return was kinda like 2 years ago hehe.. Now we are watching everything play out. Them too late but some bull headed ones enacting plans and crashing in flames.

Times will most likely get harder for a bit but Corruption is done on this planet...

Now we sit back and Watch Occult Tyranny Collapse
(actually we remain hyper vigilant and ever watchful of any moves they make.... But generally lol)
edit on 3-3-2013 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

You say people wont fall for it but in order to bring down this false NWO we have to all be dragged through another world war. This will wear people down and make them more pliable. Once the war weary have claimed victory over the NWO they roll out the plans that were intended all along presenting to us their solution. The real NWO. This is the 1984 to Brave New World transition.

On another level it could be seen spiritually. An antichrist world leader figure to rise up as a populist hero overcoming the false NWO. Then we hand over control to this new benefactor.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I don't want to sit back and claim to know or guess the name or entity that caused the infiltration into the U.S.A government at all. But, I do believe that when the constitution was fought for and lost to the British, an attempt was made to exploit the newly formed republic of the people where it was weak.

Sure, U.S.A fought off the British... and concentrated on the freedoms of all these new immigrants as victors. I simply believe that the battle tactics to proceed against the new free land was to engage in its freedoms and participate, rather than keeping fighting bloody battles. A little effort here and there in the politics and moving forward of the new free land, and low and behold, they were welcomed into the new free land with open arms.

It just seems too coincidental that the mother land would be so stern on keeping the occupants of the new free land under rule prior to defeat, yet not keep pursuing to regain a ruling authority over the new free land. It seems obvious to me that wars weren't a necessary evil once they infiltrated the systems of the U.S.A.

The most genius of battle plans is to win a battle of which mind power and will are taken from your enemy without the enemy even realizing it or shedding blood.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Those who think high level figures in government are part of conspiracy have it very wrong.

So which is it?

Sounds like you make a solid statement and then leave it open "If it goes anywhere".

Peace

Yes you are right.

I am making no claims as to anything yet, only that it seems more plausible that what we know is only the tip of the iceberg we see above the water.

In my opinion, we should be looking for things we can't easily find in a 20 second google search.

Real research.....I assume, my opinion, that our greatest threat is something we don't know about yet. Its not the bankers or the government, its the secret behind them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join