It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disappearing Star

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JDJ333

Thanks for the link JDJ333.
Some interesting stories on there. Will have to come back to it later, as...there seem to be a LOT of stories on there, and I still haven't found (other than the term "Maitreya's Star") what the gist of the site is... Unless, it is related to the Hindu/Buddhist/?? belief system (or some aspect, thereof)...
Thanks again!

edit on 3/14/2014 by WanDash because: corrections

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

The site is trying to link up the second coming of Christ/Buddha etc. to some false prophet wrapped all in one. In addition, they are claiming the sighting of these star ships are directly linked to this false prophets arrival. I call BS on the entire story. I was led to the site in search of pictures and information. The last September I had an extremely close up sighting and interaction with one of these ships and the beings? that powered them.
edit on 14-3-2014 by JDJ333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

JDJ333
...The site is trying to link up the second coming of Christ/Buddha etc. ...
...I was led to the site in search of pictures and information. The last September I had an extremely close up sighting and interaction with one of these ships and the beings? that powered them.

Thanks for the info.
I would like to know more of your 'last September' experiences if/when you choose to share.
Thanks again!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

I have decribed my experience in a post somewhere...
here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
I saw something similar, so when sarted going back to that place for skywatching, i sarted making a kind of diarie, and some drawings, taking some most known stars our constellations as fixed points in the sky, and have to considere earth's movment.
Theres also this: planefinder.net... so you know what registred aircrafts might be flying over you.
Can also use googlemaps , and choose to watch the sky, then you know where the bigger stars shoul be.

edit on 9003731xu1303pm331 by Bitxushanty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Bitxushanty

Thanks for the contribution...
I read your other post --- WoW!
Would love to delve into it...a little deeper/further.
If you can/(& don't mind), would you be willing to divulge the actual location that this all took place?
I can understand if you would rather not... So - leave it to you.
Thanks again!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

It was here
Latitude 41°46'45.53"N
Longitude 6°49'21.95"W
Search it on googlemaps

Its a mountain, on the right part it has a chapel, and down the mountain a artificial lake, on the left farming fields.

edit on 1083631x0000004508pm331 by Bitxushanty because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I just wanted to add my experience to this thread. Back in March our family were camping in Northern Western Australia in Cape Range national park near Exmouth. I was sitting at the campfire about 7pm and saw a star getting brighter in the sky. The star would seem to grow in brightness and then disappear. There were absolutely no clouds , a clear night after a blue sky day and the star was high in the sky (about 50 degrees up from horizon).

I watched the star do this many times over about an hour. There was no pattern, sometimes the star would stay dim for 5 minutes, other times 1 minute, it would always get brighter before disappearing. It would disappear for a few seconds then return. After about an hour it disappeared completely. Then, when we thought it was all over, about 2 hours later it came back and started brightening and disappearing. The whole time this was happening the other stars in the sky were moving as per the earths rotation but this one stayed in a fixed position relative to us. However, when the star returned the second time and started the second phase I could have sworn I could see it moving in the sky. I asked my husband to look and he too said it was moving in a south westerly direction at a visible rate. It then vanished and we went to bed. I am no astronomer but I do a lot of general star gazing and I have never seen anything like this in my life!

Just as an additional, but probably completely unrelated note, this is quite a remote area of Australia, however a large us military base has set up in exmouth quite recently. We wondered if it might have been some kind of test aircraft but it was a long way off and really I don't think in all honesty it could have been.

Very strange! If anyone finds a solution would love to know what it was.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Rajahspillow
Thank you, Rajahspillow
I didn't notice your comment 'til just now.
That is an interesting account.
When you were watching this 'star'...and it was going through its 'brightening-to-fade-out' routine/s...were you entirely stationary/still?
Is it possible that your head was moving - swaying, bobbing, tilting ...?
I ask this, to see if your sighting/experience is similar to my own, or...entirely different.

In any case - thanks for your time. Hope you return.
WanDash

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

Back about three years ago i was seeing something like that like 5 times a month no kidding you....just as you described and i was dead still looking up at it....i was thinking super nova but that many of them???

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: King Seesar

Back about three years ago i was seeing something like that like 5 times a month no kidding you....just as you described and i was dead still looking up at it....i was thinking super nova but that many of them???

Thanks for your story, King Seesar.
Where were you? -OR- Where would you place the star in the sky?
Those may be unimportant/irrelevant questions... just ...trying to determine if it would have been the same one that I witnessed...or, another (others).

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I was in Delaware and i walk at a track near me at night i saw them a lot in the winter of 2011 and periodically after words, like i said your lucky if you see one super nova in a life time and this looked like a bunch very strange....

Where were you when you saw them????

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: King Seesar
Thanks.
West Texas... Standing on the east side of my house - looking east... Lat 32 N, Long 102 W...
The 'star' was stationed almost due east of my position...at between 33* and 35* in the night sky.
Have not seen a duplication or anything that resembled this occurrence, since.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
This is my first post on this forum, I just wanted to share this with you. A similar thing happened to me last night. As I was strongly fixating on the brightest star in the sky, the star started to dim and after 5 or 10 seconds disappeared. When I looked away, it reappeared. I repeated this a few times with several different stars and the same thing happened over and over again. I do acknowledge that there might have been clouds passing over at exactly those moments when I was focusing my attention to those stars, but I'm almost certain that this wasn't the case. It could have been my eyes adjusting to the light which made it seem less bright, but when I had my friend stand next to me, she saw the same thing. I couldn't think of anything that might have been interfering with that star light, other than myself... Was it perhaps possible that what I witnessed was not the light of the stars changing but me making a change to the light of the stars? This may sound strange, but this statement is actually based on some solid scientific evidence.

Let me start by pointing out a strange property in the subatomic world called ‘nonlocality’. This refers to the ability of a quantum entity such as an individual electron to influence another quantum particle instantaneously over any distance despite there being no exchange of force or energy. This means that quantum particles once in contact retain a connection even when separated, so that the actions of one will always influence the other, no matter how far they get separated. In a well known experiment, an Irish phycisist named John Bell took 2 quantum particles that were connected, separated them and started running tests on them. Every time he would influence one particle, for instance by heating or freezing it, the other particle would react in the same way, as if it were being heated or frozen itself. Even if each particle was in a different part of the world, they still would copy each other's behaviour instantaneously, with a transfer of information faster than the speed of light. Einstein called this 'spooky action at a distance', but failed to recognize himself that this basic feature of quantum particles defies one of his own basic premises of the physical world: that nothing in the universe travels faster than the speed of light. Several experiments since then have demonstrated decisively that the speed of light is not an absolute outer boundary in the subatomic world.

So we know now that some invisible wire connects all quantum particles in a huge energetic field that is in constant interaction and can directly influence each other over any distance. We also know that our thoughts, our actions and basically every little thing we do has a physical effect on the world around us in the form of wave patterns that interact with each other on the quantum level. That is a given, backed up by the most distinguished physicists of our time. Now, let's take this one step further. If we are all part of the same strange universe and are in constant interaction with the same strange particles that are all entangled in the same strange way, wouldn't that mean that it is possible for us to make an instantaneous connection with anything anywhere, even a faraway star or galaxy? Just think about it. We all have the power to influence particles just by focusing our attention to it, no matter the distance, provided that there is some sort of connection between them. But the fact that we are looking at a star or galaxy from quite a distance might mean that we are able to connect with all of the particles at once. Or perhaps every single particle in our universe, including those that make up our own body, is already connected, as they all belonged to one single entity before they got spread across the universe by the Big Bang. Therefore it should be theoretically possible for us to influence particles from other parts of the universe, for example the light emanating from distant stars.

This is just a thought. It may all sound crazy, but so do the findings of today's quantum physicists. Now, before you all start gazing at stars and try to make them disappear, I don't think any person is capable of doing that at just any time. When I did it, I was feeling in a state of trance because I was just figuring all this stuff out while standing on a secluded tropical beach in northern Colombia after a few glasses of wine and a few puffs of weed. Circumstances were perfect for me to connect with this higher force field and I felt the connection very strongly. This might not always be the case and I don't think I will be able to do this every time. Nevertheless, I invite all of you to do the same and try to interact with the skies above. I hope you can confirm what I believe happened to me!

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I've seen the same thing myself. A really rather big star disappear in an instant . It was also a clear night and I was looking up at the night sky (which I do very often) and noticed it , and within a second it just 'turned off'.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I've seen a star that you describe in the west at around 11:00 pm est about 2 years ago, very bright and flashy and move rather quickly.however I haven't seen it since I have limited view due to trees in my yard but always thought I should see it the same place same time of year?
maybe I'll go out on a clear night to see if I can find it again...

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Have you considered perhaps it was a "laser" pointing in your direction? When you walk outside its view you wouldn't see it? So rather than it being blocked by something between you and it, it just wasn't visible because you weren't looking at it? Just a thought.

Want to add I've been confused by random things now and then which were not as they seemed. It might be when you moved it just happened to disappear and then reappear when you moved back to your original position. So it could be it wasn't anyting at all between you and it.
edit on 20-12-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite
Thanks for the questions & thoughts.
For it to have been a laser pointed at my eyeballs, the only possibility outside some masterful secret technologies wasted on a nobody...is that the light emanated from a long distance from me.
It appeared as a normal heavenly body (except for its brilliance/luminosity)...until my eyes/head moved. After doing a double-take on the first 'disappearance', and finding that I could relocate the light, by moving my eyes/head back to the original position, I began playing with it...identifying when/where, whatever was blocking its view began...and ended...and, could even go to the other side of what it was, and view the light/star again.
The top-to-bottom 'width' of whatever blocked it's view was probably 15-33% larger than the diameter of the light (source).
I did not test to determine the blocking mechanism's side-to-side 'width'...so, failed on that count.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I see fake stars and fake planes every day. You are not alone.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join