It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious light blamed for circle of fire

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
yay im glad someone posted this..
very strange ineed.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Do you recall the bragalia files? Apparently not proven, (sounds like more leaned to untrue) but then new info received in 2011 of an old newspaperclipping showing the 'beam of light'.
A beam of light and an object is referenced in Bragalia article: "The Best UFO Sighting Never Told"
And the picture below, posted in the newspaper in the 60's is a beam of light (or is it a laser)....
Image:

Just using my imagination here friends...if there were reports today of seeing 'an object' with the beam (not according to report) I would say this could very well resembe a beam and a source of the beam. (Hmmm, maybe the object was not visible to the naked eye or missed by the people in posters report).:+)

You can find an old post referring to it here.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
But could those beams cause fire from the old report from the wanaque site ? It put holes in ice.

Hundreds of spectators .....watched glowing egg-shaped object moving
from place to place and...... a times shooting down beams of light....... Mayor Wolfe, some Councilmen, Dam guards and young teen-age children of the Councilmen were up there and they declared: “Up on the Dam when this object came over and was over the ice, and put out a flash of light (light beam), and the beams of light seemed to put holes in the ice”
(from my links above and previous member posting within it)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I've seen several sources implying a laser yet by the scarce description given in the article of a light falling from the sky I wonder who exactly describes a laser as falling?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Check out this documentary evidence from Warner Brothers. Are you sure it wasn't this guy:

Sorry I couldn't resist the temptation.

Dex

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeaceMaker
Hmm as a previous poster said .. They couldn't find a source of ignition yet they don't want to investigate it .. Hmm suspicious

Na mate its just Australia nobody gives a #, more important things to do like go to the pub and drink beer and watch cricket. The authorities (in general) aren't really that nefarious here in Oz, everyones just laid back for the most part and theres no obvious explanation and nobody got hurt and no property got damaged so thats good enough for the Australian authorities.

Case closed. Off to the pub.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
The 600 series had rubber skin. We spotted them easy, but these are new. They look human... sweat, bad breath, everything. Very hard to spot.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
A similar thing (supposedly) happened in Stuggart Russia only a couple of weeks earlier.

This one seems a bit fishy to me, but in correlation with the Tas one, who knows?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join