It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death by Bunnies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Given their other attainments and the fact that they interacted with and interbred with h. sapiens, I'm not as convinced. But this is a GREAT theory and I'd be interested to see what the isotope analysis says!

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Reading the link it really sounds like they do not have a clue what they are talking about. Its like a magic story or something. Just guest work at best on there part. Not a very good foundation for a thread.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Who would want to kill a cute cuddly wee bunny rabbit

Though id maybe try running from the one with the AK47 lol

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Druscilla great thread by the way

I used to read a lot of your threads and posts while being nosey before signing up to ATS I was always signing a 1-0 for us chicks on my air chalk board lol This thread has me splitting my sides thank-you and its great to be able to join in at long last.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I think bigfoot chases rabbits. I think most of the time the rabbits get away. I also think Watership Down was a good book ( I should probably read it again, its been awhile). I also think I'm done with this post.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

Perhaps they were so good at catching rabbits, that's all they ate, and they died from rabbit starvation. Rabbits have almost no fat in their meat, so if you eat a diet of rabbits exclusively, you can starve to death.

And ...
reply to post by Advantage

Same as squirrel Been many found when this country was being settled with a belly full of squirrel
and dead as a doornail... from starvation.

Explanation: BULLTWANG and CODSWALLOP!!! :shk:

Here is why ...

Sure rabbits have ULTRA lean meat ... but there is a huge store of fat ... in their BRAINZ ok!

Personal Disclosure: Now I am not saying that some idiots didn't starve themselves to death eating just rabbit meat as that is plainly a FACT but I am sure that both neanderthals and cromags used everything they could and left little if any waste in their efforts to survive!

P.S. Makes beezer even more yummy looking now eh!

reply to post by beezzer

P.P.S. Hey beezer
... Can I have you over for dinner!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
When I read the title I instantly thought of this lol:

Seriously, I would have to agree with at least a couple other posters in that Neanderthals interbred with us Homo Sapiens. I remember watching a show about them that suggested that Neanderthals would've had to cooperate more to take down large game with heavy duty spears vs. Homo Sapiens ability to throw their spears individually at smaller game on the Serengeti. It always made sense to me but no idea the validity of the theory.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
What will those crazy critters do next.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join