It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda calls for jihadists to kill ex-leaders Clinton, Bush, Blair

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
If the report by the insane radical islamist militants is true, then it only goes to show that its stupidity of its policies to slaughter innocents around the world, to frighten them into submission had FAILED, and now only seek to murder the top guys.

Go for it, I say, if they can penetrate the defenses, and leave the innocents - civilians and govt employees alone, if they foolishly think they can. As those elected leaders were democratic leaders in a democracy, the rule had always been if one is assasinated and there will be tears, but the next will take over, and will not hesitate to bring the assasins to justice.

Although the leaders may had made mistakes, but the intentions were right and supported by the masses around the world including muslims - How can the free world and muslims bow to the demands of these wild animals whom only sought to misuse a peaceful religion to slaughter innocents in their atrocious grab and lust for power?

Those leaders followed the Rule Of Law when they launched humankind's war upon the terrorists, while those terrorist islamic militant animals sought for power and domination of mankind through violence first as the only means instead of the ballot box.

Thus those animals deserved EXTERMINATION, everyone of them, including any human whom support such animals, for they had NOT seek for any compromises, but only DEATH and ANNIHILATION to mankind as they had proven and done horrendously for decades.

The door is still open, but only for unconditional laying down of arms, and returning to peaceful means of co-existance and resolving issues through the ballot box. No one is asking for names or affliliation to militancy. But if those militants and supporters refuse this kind offer of opened door....then death awaits for them, as is a wish they sought for. Better them dead than innocent mankind.

There are 7 billion of us whom seek for peace and co-existance, but only a few thousand or handful of those islamic militants and supporters seeking for the enslavement of mankind through their lust of power. There is not enough bullets to kill us all.
edit on 3-3-2013 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Did they follow the rule of law when they funded them back in the 80's to fend off the commies? How about the rule of international law when it comes to invading countries who have nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks? By what we are seeing today, the USA should of declared war on about 30 countries a decade ago. Sometimes I think we just follow rules that suit us and when we don't, we make sure its someone we don't get along with that are breaking them.
edit on 3-3-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Finally, all the proof that was ever required that the threat of terror has finally subsided. I wonder if Bill "How dare you?" Clinton and Tony BLiar paid to have that announcement made, to boost lecture fees on the rubber chicken circuit.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Do you even know of what you speak ? listen to your own words you say this ,and condone it ?

Go for it, I say, if they can penetrate the defenses, and leave the innocents - civilians and govt employees alone, if they foolishly think they can. As those elected leaders were democratic

but yet you say if it happens than you want this

and will not hesitate to bring the assasins to justice.

Although the leaders may had made mistakes, but the intentions were right and supported by the masses around the world including muslims

i NEVER SUPPORTED ANY OF IT ! ,and the Majority of people were Brain washed into thinking at the time , it was a Serious problem and that our security was at steak , What is "RIGHT" about starting two wars on false Claims ? and murdering Innocent Muslims ?

How can the free world and muslims bow to the demands of these wild animals whom only sought to misuse a peaceful religion to slaughter innocents in their atrocious grab and lust for power?

I only bow to ALLAH , now take the rest of what you typed here and think about the US government , Spot on if you ask me !

Those leaders followed the Rule Of Law when they launched humankind's war upon the terrorists, while those terrorist islamic militant animals sought for power and domination of mankind through violence first as the only means instead of the ballot box.

no no and no , that's why they had to lie About WMD's to get us into this war , so what's the Rule of LAW again ?

There are 7 billion of us whom seek for peace and co-existance, but only a few thousand or handful of those islamic militants and supporters seeking for the enslavement of mankind through their lust of power. There is not enough bullets to kill us all.

so now your saying you want peace , and the world needs peace , ? as i agree with that , but when you say things like this

Thus those animals deserved EXTERMINATION, everyone of them, including any human whom support such animals, for they had NOT seek for any compromises, but only DEATH and ANNIHILATION to mankind as they had proven and done horrendously for decades.

there will be no peace in this wold , with Extremist like YOU around ! , open your eyes and stop feeding into the propaganda that surrounds your perfect little life !

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Surely people must have realised by now Al Qaeda is a product of the CIA. Any time the US decides to go and invade a country they put out videos and so-called Al Qaeda 'English on-line versions' of a publication and state 'Al qaeda' said this and that. Hollleee, wake up people.

Although I'm sure the loss of any of those ex-leaders would be a good thing for our planet.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
So al-queda has identified who has really been leading them along at every turn and making every real decision, namely the western powers who founded, created and supplied al queda in its beginnings, and now they want those ex al-queda leaders dead? Why? Are they ashamed of their origins and now seek to rewrite their own history, starting with the assassination of all of their past rulers? They want to pretend that they had a purely Islamic upbringing so they can continue to pretend that they live in a reality where they are true proponents of the Islamic Message and true practitioners of the Muslim Faith?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
So al-queda has identified who has really been leading them along at every turn and making every real decision, namely the western powers who founded, created and supplied al queda in its beginnings, and now they want those ex al-queda leaders dead? Why? Are they ashamed of their origins and now seek to rewrite their own history, starting with the assassination of all of their past rulers? They want to pretend that they had a purely Islamic upbringing so they can continue to pretend that they live in a reality where they are true proponents of the Islamic Message and true practitioners of the Muslim Faith?

i have to agree with you , the question really is " who is AL - Queda ?" in all my research , i have found that many Eastern country's hardly ever speak of AL -Queda , you will find that their are more talks about the Taliban and they are a very real very misguided group , they seem to fallow the Hadith ,and twist it to their needs , a True Muslim would never do such a thing , they fallow the Quran , i am not saying that the Hadith is bad , on the contrary every true Muslim should indeed fallow the Hadith ,but using it as a tool for gain that may go against what the quran teaches is forbidden , the only True warriors i have seen in Islam are the Mujahadeen (Holy warriors ) who fallow the "guidelines for war " or "jihad' as some people would put it . but even then their are still some who do not fallow this properly , One must understand that that their are no Shortcuts to paradise , fighting in the name of Allah (god) is really a touchy issue because , if your not pure in your heart and if the sercomstances are not right , then this could very well give you a first class ticket to hell ( separation from god ) . it states very clear in the Quran that ,one who "kills people ,innocent people " or commits suicide " or even kills when their is no threat to ones own life , -then that person will go to hell , this includes committing "terrorist acts "

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I will not address the snide personal attacks upon the insignificant nobody me. A waste of my time.

However, for the sake of truth and realities, I would like to address the twistings, falsehoods and lies that the radical islamist militants and their supporters love to blind simple minds.

1. Al Queda was supported by USA in the past, in the 80s, only because the weak muslims CRIED FOR AMERICAN HELP then were faced with the invasion by the mighty militaristic Soviet Empire.

Americans, as usual, were trusting, too trusting for those supportive americans thought muslims were men of honor but in the end was played out by Al Queda whom only sought to carve an empire of its own by enslaving all muslims to their regressive beliefs back to the 7th Century when Islam was actually created to progress and evolve by prophet Muhammad to the barbaric pagan tribes then.

Americans paid the ultimate price - thousands innocent dead as well as other innocents around the world in the hands of the wild beasts and their supporters, whom sought to rewrite history today.

2. The war in Iraq was started when the tyrant Sadam REFUSED to allow IAEA inspectors into their sites. Despite numerous calls by other nations in UN to do so, he could have simply followed the rule of international law over concerns of WMDs by letting IAEA in.

But he refused, and instead, provoked USA into war by pledging the mother of all battles. Should the world shut up, and let this beast do as he wished, as he had done in invading Iran and Kuwait?

That NO WMDS was found does not mean it did not exist. It only did not exists in Iraq, but today, can someone in all honesty tell where those WMDs stockpile admitted by Syria came from?

3. Terrorists and their dogs would love to mix lies with truths to make it palatable to the simple minded to support them. Those dogs of course would never admit to being terrorists supporters or will accept their own extermination. Of course they would claim that they do not support any war upon terrorism - who would support extermination of themselves? Thus, why should free mankind and true muslims need their approval?

Terrorists are wild beasts. They had show utter depravities for the past decades in their treatment of innocents around the world, despite all attempts for rationality, common grounds and peace, which they reject all. All they want is for a terrorised mankind to bow to THEM.

Thus, the time for talk is long over. Extermination of them is the only way, because it is either them or us. The door to peace is still avaliable, but for those who chose to kill innocents, there will be no mercy, because they had shown no mercy to us. 7 billion of us, lets see who will be the last man standing, if this is what the terrorists and their insidious supporters want.

Enough is enough.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
I will not address the snide personal attacks upon the insignificant nobody me. A waste of my time.

However, for the sake of truth and realities, I would like to address the twistings, falsehoods and lies that the radical islamist militants and their supporters love to blind simple minds.

1. Al Queda was supported by USA in the past, in the 80s, only because the weak muslims CRIED FOR AMERICAN HELP then were faced with the invasion by the mighty militaristic Soviet Empire.

They were supplied with weapons and training by the CIA.

Americans, as usual, were trusting, too trusting for those supportive americans thought muslims were men of honor but in the end was played out by Al Queda whom only sought to carve an empire of its own by enslaving all muslims to their regressive beliefs back to the 7th Century when Islam was actually created to progress and evolve by prophet Muhammad to the barbaric pagan tribes then.

This is propaganda.

Americans paid the ultimate price - thousands innocent dead as well as other innocents around the world in the hands of the wild beasts and their supporters, whom sought to rewrite history today.

What happened to WTC7? Nothing hit it,no fuel fire and it fell anyway in the same fashion

2. The war in Iraq was started when the tyrant Sadam REFUSED to allow IAEA inspectors into their sites. Despite numerous calls by other nations in UN to do so, he could have simply followed the rule of international law over concerns of WMDs by letting IAEA in.

But he refused, and instead, provoked USA into war by pledging the mother of all battles. Should the world shut up, and let this beast do as he wished, as he had done in invading Iran and Kuwait?

That NO WMDS was found does not mean it did not exist. It only did not exists in Iraq, but today, can someone in all honesty tell where those WMDs stockpile admitted by Syria came from?

Bush/Rumsfeld/Powell lied about WMD. That war was illegal.

3. Terrorists and their dogs would love to mix lies with truths to make it palatable to the simple minded to support them. Those dogs of course would never admit to being terrorists supporters or will accept their own extermination. Of course they would claim that they do not support any war upon terrorism - who would support extermination of themselves? Thus, why should free mankind and true muslims need their approval?

First. There are no terrorists. Second. Why are you calling people dogs? Stop with the dehumanization.

Terrorists are wild beasts. They had show utter depravities for the past decades in their treatment of innocents around the world, despite all attempts for rationality, common grounds and peace, which they reject all. All they want is for a terrorised mankind to bow to THEM.

There are no terrorists.

Thus, the time for talk is long over. Extermination of them is the only way, because it is either them or us. The door to peace is still avaliable, but for those who chose to kill innocents, there will be no mercy, because they had shown no mercy to us. 7 billion of us, lets see who will be the last man standing, if this is what the terrorists and their insidious supporters want.

Seriously dude. Chill. There are no terrorists. There are no "dogs" to "exterminate".

Enough is enough.

Starting to think you are a terrorist.

The terrorist threat is not real. Wake up.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

do you Really believe this stuff ? show me Proof that their was WMD'S ? you can't ! where are they now ?

are you sure the "Muslims" came begging for help ? your wrong ! , we backed the Mujahadeen because of our relationship with Russia at the time , you sound like a person who has been sitting infront of FOX news for the past 20 years , taking in everything they tell you and , believing every part of it !

some people are just ,meant to be sheeple i guess

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DPrice
reply to post by seabag

And who funded them in the 80's? Nice touch mentioning you served overseas, that really validates your point.

Who funded them in the 80s?

Same people who are funding them now:

Pakistan.Saudi Arabia,Iran,Russia,China etc.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join