It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda calls for jihadists to kill ex-leaders Clinton, Bush, Blair

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Im pretty sure if they could kill Bush or Blair. they would allready be dead..

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
While this is certainly a interesting article I cannot help but think it is very obvious to everyone that yes Al-Qa’ida would attempt to attack our former leaders. I am actually very surprised that there has never been a significant assassination attempt against Bush none have materialised into anything significant.

I would however take this with a sack full of sault, the source is the AQAP’s propaganda magazine it is hardly like they are putting out their plans to the public rather it is just yet more propaganda.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I would like to thank everyone for their replys. I agree with almost all of the and feel you are all spot on. Wheni have more time I will address them asap. Thanks again

Humbly LSH

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
How did this get a high position on ATS's front page, or any position at all, with six flags (probably less when it went up) and a few replies? A page like this gives more publicity to murderous morons.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

And who funded them in the 80's? Nice touch mentioning you served overseas, that really validates your point.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

The latest edition of al Qaeda’s English-language online magazine Inspire urges readers to become “lone wolf” jihadists focused on assassinating current and former leaders of Western countries. “It is easy,” an al Qaeda “consultant”

Really? why would an Arabic, Radical Terrorist Organization such as " al Qaeda" have an English-language online magazine that urges to became lone wolf jihadists focusing on killing former American presidents?'

Something seems about this magazine.

Oh that an easy one .. since not all muslims live in Arabic countries and speak Arabic .. A lot of them live in western countries and speak western languages only, hence the most popular one , English .. Or did You think that muslims are only of Arabic descent and speak only Arabic ?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Haven't they been doing that for decades anyways?

This is nothing new.
It's good that it's being reported, to remind us that the threat is there.
But ... it's nothing new.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Haven't they been doing that for decades anyways?

This is nothing new.
It's good that it's being reported, to remind us that the threat is there.
But ... it's nothing new.

What threat? They want to kill a bunch of war criminals, sounds perfectly fine to me.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
It’s like living in a fantasy world, and each new idea creates a new twist to the plot that never has any actual ending, because the social media stops people from actually BEHEADING the queen or the Pope or the presidents and instead keeps us in a dream state of socially interconnected nonsense!
Welcome to your self-created and perpetuated Matrix – Facebook, Infowars, Youtube, and now SKYPE – the fantasy world of social media ideas that never create action.
That is why social media was invented and so well funded by governments and corporations – not to connect the people to the world but to disconnect the people of our country by making them interconnected in their minds.
This is the Matrix, swquack on websites and forums without actually doing anything.
The real world is but an inconvenient disposition of the actual truth.

In The real world Obama did go to Saudi Arabia and bow down to the King of Saudi Arabia..

What ever war game there planing,while we set all day writing fiction......Virtually endless novels and court filings about what you would do to save the world if only you had the nerve to detach your asses from your chairs?
This realization, it seems, is the true state of “waking up”.
Social media is the great in-activator,..........at least the jihadists are willing to do our dirty work.
Let the war games begin....

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Bush??

Well, maybe these Islamists aren't all bad after all...

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by CristobalColonic
Bush??

Theres a lot of Americans just tired...
If our Government cant play fare then let them Start another 911,a lot of guns got sold.....
jihadists can start it we will finish it..

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by CristobalColonic
Bush??

There bad but if they want to do the West a big favour they can knock themselves out if they leave peacefully afterwards lol

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
A lot of people consider Bush and Blair criminals that should be on trail for war crimes. A tribunal in Malaysia found them guilty of crimes against peace (planning and preparing a war of aggression) and other war crimes. Same charges that put Rudolf Hess in jail for 40 years. Of course we live in a world where scum like Bush and Blair get to live out their lives in cozy comfort, collecting awards and boring people with after dinner speeches.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thill

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

The latest edition of al Qaeda’s English-language online magazine Inspire urges readers to become “lone wolf” jihadists focused on assassinating current and former leaders of Western countries. “It is easy,” an al Qaeda “consultant”

Really? why would an Arabic, Radical Terrorist Organization such as " al Qaeda" have an English-language online magazine that urges to became lone wolf jihadists focusing on killing former American presidents?'

Something seems about this magazine.

Oh that an easy one .. since not all muslims live in Arabic countries and speak Arabic .. A lot of them live in western countries and speak western languages only, hence the most popular one , English .. Or did You think that muslims are only of Arabic descent and speak only Arabic ?

you sure about that? my understanding is that ALL Muslims should be able to read Arabic. considering that's the language the koran is in. and again my understanding is that a non-Arabic koran IS NOT a real one. i would also think that anyone who couldn't speak arabic would not be trusted anyway without being majorly vetted by "trusted" jihadists, who would be able to translate anything needed anyway.

i thought the same thing when i read the OP. i can see them possibly having an English web site to try to show how they are not evil (think public relations) or something. but i can't see them using it to tell people to kill others, or other plotting. why warn targets before hand anyway by putting something like this so blatantly out in the open. personally i can't really see an organization such as this using a website at all except for things like PR, recruiting, and claiming responsibility for past actions. an open website would be really shoddy field craft, for an organization that relies on people not knowing what they plan to do, so that their plans will work.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
This 'terrorist organization ', or CIA front is no different than Uncle Sam is when it comes to fueling the propaganda machine.... and everyone knows its fueled with lies and blood. I'm sure all of these 'targets' have always had a price on their head but maybe they needed a quick reminder. I doubt anything significant will come of this, other than tighter security for the parties mentioned.

(Its a beautiful day in southern California, have a nice day ATS!!!!)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Well I view this a little differently than some of you do.

I have little doubt that such a comment or plan has been made and probably has been the plan for years...but bringing it to the MSM...in my opinion...has alternative goals...

What better excuse to ratchet up security and step on more freedoms than "more threats"...

This is the "second" threat in less than a week...and what a coincidence!...right after this ridiculous and paltry "sequestration" takes effect. All that needs to happen now is a special session of Congress to award emergency funding to the DoD...

Just hide and watch...

edit on 3/3/2013 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

AL QAEDA!!

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere

AL QAEDA!!

AL QAEDA!!

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
How did this get a high position on ATS's front page, or any position at all, with six flags (probably less when it went up) and a few replies? A page like this gives more publicity to murderous morons.

does it matter? . It does not to me! . As. Long as the info gets out their. If thread ranking is important to you than I would say humbly your misunderstand the Heart of ATS

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DPrice

Nice touch mentioning you served overseas, that really validates your point.

I only added that information because the OP added some of his own:

Well, As a Muslim , and an avid researcher into this whole "war on Terror" I honestly Believe that "AL Qaeda" is a CIA front , but i believe the Taliban are a real force

Did the OP’s info that he is Muslim validate his point?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by generik

he may not be sure, but I am. I dated a half Indian-half Turkish Muslim girl for quite a while. the only "Muslim" language she spoke was all religious based. she couldn't carry on a conversation to save her life. she could read it to some degree, but it would take her hours and hours to read a newspaper because she would have to figure out most of it by context of the little bit she could actually read. she could write an incredibly tiny amount of it. she wasn't the ideal Muslim by any means, but she was a practicing Muslim and followed the majority of the cultural rules. so no, I really see nothing nefarious at all in the fact that its an English-based publication.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join