It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda calls for jihadists to kill ex-leaders Clinton, Bush, Blair

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

www.washingtontimes.com

The latest edition of al Qaeda’s English-language online magazine Inspire urges readers to become “lone wolf” jihadists focused on assassinating current and former leaders of Western countries.
“It is easy,” an al Qaeda “consultant” writes of killing the U.S. or French president.
“These people have many weak points, especially during parties, ceremonies and election campaigns.”

Read more: www.washingtontimes.com...
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Well, As a Muslim , and an avid researcher into this whole "war on Terror" I honestly Believe that "AL Qaeda" is a CIA front , but i believe the Taliban are a real force , and i have been trying to search for some truth behind this article ,however i have found nothing . i wonder if their is something going on behind the scene's . and i would like to say that i do not endorse or condone any terrorist act's of any sort . people who do such things in the name of ALLAH or Islam , are seriously misguided ,and do not have a true understanding of the Religion , if i find anything new ill be sure to update it

Many thank's

Humbly

LSH

www.washingtontimes.com

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
After 10 years of war in the Middle East and Afghanistan they think of this now ? Must of been a slow news day for the Washington Times to start treating junk they read of the internet as "news".

If that's the level of intelligence the US and allies are up against, I'm shocked there isn't a chain of starbucks in Bhaglan yet.
edit on 2-3-2013 by Hopeforeveryone because: spelling, really should have attended school !

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone
After 10 years of war in the Middle East and Afghanistan they think of this now ? Must of been a slow news day for the Washington post to start treating junk they read of the internet as "news".

i agree , that's why it makes me think it might be a set up for something els ?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

MIght just be a stir the terrorist story to remind us all they're still out there, probably a funding review coming up or something. Now if only we could catch that Emmanual Goldstein guy all would be ok

edit on 2-3-2013 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

and i have been trying to search for some truth behind this article ,however i have found nothing .

Didn't Obama recently give back lifetime secret service protection to Bush and all future presidents?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
if the Nato leaders populations only new the truth...
they'd make a race of it!

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

The latest edition of al Qaeda’s English-language online magazine Inspire urges readers to become “lone wolf” jihadists focused on assassinating current and former leaders of Western countries. “It is easy,” an al Qaeda “consultant”

Really? why would an Arabic, Radical Terrorist Organization such as " al Qaeda" have an English-language online magazine that urges to became lone wolf jihadists focusing on killing former American presidents?'

Something seems about this magazine.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone
After 10 years of war in the Middle East and Afghanistan they think of this now ? Must of been a slow news day for the Washington post to start treating junk they read of the internet as "news".

i agree , that's why it makes me think it might be a set up for something els ?

I would have thought those names would have been at or very near the top of a hit list anyway.

I agree...it stinks.

I'll lay money on Iran somehow being blamed or connected to the 'statements'.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I think this is the traitors and puppets ways of lobbying to protect themselves from a vengeful constituency that knows they sold them out and burned down their house after robbing it. It seems we are never rid of these scumbags that were mafia Dons of their time now retired. They fear someone offing them for their evil deeds so they want to try and get more free government protection to defend their retched lives.

They still control loyal assets and sleeper cells so they are able to cause the current admins enough pain to get some concessions from them for public spending on their continued and enhanced security as their past plans unravel or are discovered.

This to say that the scum of the Earth try and rule the rest of us by deceit, treachery, and murder. I would imagine they want more protection now that people are learning of their horrible actions against peace and security for everyone. War criminals wanting protection from their victims.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
*Yawn*

I don't know about you, but I'm pretty tired of having to hear about the CIA's( or insert 3 letter agency here) Larping Sessions in the Middle East.

~Tenth
edit on 3/2/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

The latest edition of al Qaeda’s English-language online magazine Inspire urges readers to become “lone wolf” jihadists focused on assassinating current and former leaders of Western countries. “It is easy,” an al Qaeda “consultant”

Really? why would an Arabic, Radical Terrorist Organization such as " al Qaeda" have an English-language online magazine that urges to became lone wolf jihadists focusing on killing former American presidents?'

Something seems about this magazine.

Just to make you believe in the fairy tale that your very own next door neighbor could be a Terrorist and you therefore should be reporting anything the least bit suspicious. Do not forget to look under the bed for reds, um, terrorists, um, aliens. Oh crap which one is it at the moment?

P

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

best of luck too them lol

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Do they need cash ?

I'm sure we could start a fund to help them out..

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
*Yawn*

I don't know about you, but I'm pretty tired of having to hear about the CIA's( or insert 3 letter agency here) Larping Sessions in the Middle East.

~Tenth
edit on 3/2/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

Me too mate, and probably a large percentage of the entire world right along with us.

Curious the timing of this statement neatly coincides with the revelations the 'WMDs' we heard from these blokes very lips, over and over again a decade ago, were deliberate out and out lies...eh?

Oh, i'm sure they want protection.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
Do they need cash ?

I'm sure we could start a fund to help them out..

Never Fear! The FED is here if not the FED the Rothschild.
edit on 2-3-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere

www.washingtontimes.com

The latest edition of al Qaeda’s English-language online magazine Inspire urges readers to become “lone wolf” jihadists focused on assassinating current and former leaders of Western countries.
“It is easy,” an al Qaeda “consultant” writes of killing the U.S. or French president.
“These people have many weak points, especially during parties, ceremonies and election campaigns.”

Read more: www.washingtontimes.com...
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Sure they did.

So AlCIAduh claims they want their palsies/terrorists to kill "ex-leaders".

Does alqeada even exist?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Well, As a Muslim , and an avid researcher into this whole "war on Terror" I honestly Believe that "AL Qaeda" is a CIA front , but i believe the Taliban are a real force

Well, as an American who served overseas, I think both groups are wacko Muslim extremists’ hell bent on killing Americans.

After all, America is the “Great Satan” according to most.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
To me, the timing of this call suggests that Al-Qaeda is losing its capability and resources. They're being squeezed so hard internationally that they can't do much besides encouraging freelance jihadists.

Killing yourself to get what you want is a mug's game, anyway. It can work in the short run—like a temper tantrum—but pretty soon people become brazed to the risk of suicide bombings and just carry on anyway. You can keep on escalating atrocities, but after 9/11, how much bigger can you get?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
*Yawn*

Al Qaeda can be used as a scapegoat by more than just the CIA, all that is needed is an advanced warning that can be linked to Al Qaeda, and/or Al Qaeda affiliates, and of course a claim of responsibility afterward that can also be similarly linked.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join