It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be a reason for the flurry of Military? And get Your Camera's out! Clicking time!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Everyone knows on this board that the Military would do anything to cover up UFOs and the Like, as we have seen for those who have read thematrix's recent post.

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">What is going on Today?

I don't know if any of you believe in channelings or not, but here are some channelings in order of date from www.starshipcapricorn.org.

The link to the messages: www.starshipcapricorn.org....

Reading from www.starshipcapricorn.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">October 25th 2004 is preferable.

Here are clips from the following channelings:
October 25th 2004:

Helena: We will leave that up to you. As the weather clears over some of the Western U.S. we will make our shuttles uncloaked over areas where there is a decent distance from military jet aircraft. We do not want to be thought of as any threat or as invaders. That will give many an opportunity to take a picture. We will come in the early morning. In some cases the rising sun will illuminate our craft and good photographs should be available.

October 26th 2004:

Lavar: Thank you Dear Helena. We await you arrival with great anticipation. Do you require a special landing place when you come to visit with us after your initial landing.

Helena: We can land our smaller shuttles almost anyplace that will accommodate a nearly flat surface about the size of one of your largest buses. We do have larger cargo-type craft and for them we do need a larger flat surface to accommodate a proper landing and loading or unloading.

October 28th 2004:

Lavar: We hope that the weather clears so that photographs can be taken of your landing craft and published in the Website. Do you have any suggestions for this event?

Helena: There will be some spots of clear weather during the next few day along the Pacific seaboard. We shall be prepared to show ourselves, uncloaked, in parts of that portion of Western America. Be up early. We will try for an hour or two before sunrise.

...and October 28th 2004:

Helena:.....So you will find us working closely with you for many years after we land.

I'm not saying these messages are the reason behind the Military escapade, I'm trying to point out that they may know the UFOs are coming, or have an Idea.

I know a lot of you on this board are Skeptics big time and I respect that.
But hey, what harm could it do to carry a camera everywhere now?
I think reading the full posts are ideal although it only talks shortly about the ships, and more about the middle east war, pollution, new technology..etc.

Also, with all the flurry around the military, isn't it possible that they have realized how much ET activity there is? Or even, they want to stop the UFOs from showing, to keep us mind controlled!Haha..well I'll tell you this.. If the ETs want to show themselves, they will show themselves... no army on this planet could defeat them!...besides..they could squash us like a bug!

Have a good day friends and Happy Camera Clicking!

-Phoenix

[edit on 7/11/04 by PhoenixSGC]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
wow this post is wierd lol, still interestin though

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 03:17 AM
link   
If this is true and actually happens, well...........I just hope the goverment dosnt try to shoot them down. We should welcome them freely and all the believers can let out a sigh of relief, as we now know!!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
If this is true and actually happens, well...........I just hope the goverment dosnt try to shoot them down. We should welcome them freely and all the believers can let out a sigh of relief, as we now know!!!!

Well if the US airforce is any similar to the Russian airforce, they have a standing order not to shoot down UFO's

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Good on the Russians, but im not meaning to insult anyone, the Us airforce does seem to shoot random $hit

top topics

join