2012 Denial? What happened? Nothing?

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Did anything happen in 2012? It seems like we rolled through without even noticing. OOPS no big major event bam oh well. I feel like we skipped over it to easy there had to be more to it right? Crazy...... I feel like everyone who was pumping up 2012 is now in 2012 denial or is afraid to talk about it, whats the deal?

Crazy just crazy.

Should we address this on a psychological level and figure out whats going on with people or rethink what we thought about it or what?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Should we address this on a psychological level and figure out whats going on with people or rethink what we thought about it or what?

So are you suggesting that the government creates more laws to prevent people from hypothesizing? Or are you suggesting that people who think of something and are wrong be institutionalized???

WOW!!

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
We moved the date to march 22. Bring the potato salad.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Huge stuff happened. Here (pointing to my heart).

I can feel it, I can see it, and it is real. But the internal heart must feel it before the external becomes it. That's how manifestation works. From the inside out.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
In terms of the Dooms Day aspect, sure, the world is still here. Personally, didn't think it was going anywhere to begin with. However 2012 was significant in terms of the most active volcanos, earthquakes, solar activity and a hell of a show from Mother Nature.
I'm more on the train of idea where 2012 was the start of a new era. People beginning to question the spoon-fed information handed down to us. The start of a global conscious awakening, so to speak.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Uh... culturally... I think it had a big effect. And the New Age Movement still exists as a positive philosophy that largely grew from things like 2012 and the I Ching.
edit on 2-3-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Templeton

Did you get my point? No one expected anything to happen. We just need that threat hanging around. It is a motivator. It keeps our minds off the fact that we live a very boring life of indentured servitude. So when march 22nd comes and goes we will just pick a new date. I hear August is going to be a little rough.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Let's imagine that human beings didn't exist. So, the year is actually 4,540,000,000 and all the animals are going about their ways. Without human beings 2012 wouldn't even exist.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Great question; but as you can see, some are too proud to admit that they have deceived themselves, and that they let themselves be deceived.

It is quite apparent that they desired something to happen. If we are to examine their mentalities psychologically, it might be best to figure out what it was that they desired, and why they desired it, so much so that they allowed themselves to believe, with high expectations, in the prophecies of men to satiate that desire.

Now they even hide the subsequent disappointment they must have felt when their prophecies didn't come to fruition, and attempt to disguise it as a victory of some sort, thereby sweeping anything that I would consider a positive lesson acquired from that experience under the proverbial carpet.

The desire is still there.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

What are you talking about?
edit on 2-3-2013 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

I agree with that.

Before we do that should we rethink what we thought about the cycles first? Should we just jump into that first or do we need to examine this psychological aspects first?

How do we know when we need to examine ourselves, or we need to quest further or redefine?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
2012 marked an acceleration in the process of humanity's "awakening," as you call it. By awakening I mean a shift in perspective, a change in the perception of yourself and the universe. Many were awake before 2012, many have always been awake, many will awaken in their current incarnation, and many will not awaken until their next incarnation, linearly speaking.

The shift in perspective that I speak of is the realization that, in short, there is much more to reality than your systems of control have led you to believe. With this new revelation your current controllers will no longer be relevant and thus the system will collapse.

Many like to use the phrase, "It is what it is," well if you are not satisfied with what "it" is then why not change what it is? If you do not think this is possible then you are not thinking about it in the correct sense and this is what I mean when I say to shift perspective.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Templeton
We moved the date to march 22. Bring the potato salad.

Good thing I'm eating dinner soon cause now I'm hungry

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I'm pretty sure...since the end of the world didn't happen in 2012 like some people predicted....they're going to make yet another end time prediction, saying they "miscalculated" it. Of course, people claimed they got the end of the world thing from the Mayans, but the Mayans didn't say it was the end of the world. I believe they said it was the end of an age or something to that degree.

top topics

join