It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Personal] I was drunk one night and wrote this -

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
It was a summer night - and just leaving the dance bar from downtown- alone... frail and empty feeling - Going home alone again -- Ahh welll... In all, im posting this because of experiences. And topics discussed.

I was in a deep emotional rift of spins and spurs walking alone, along the empty streets.... No cars... its almost 3 Am... I remember first looking at a local church - past all the street lighting and sounds around me - All cut away for from my senses... And just starting off in a-bliss; At this point i don't recall much - i dont remember talking to anyone - but do feel as if something else is upon me - something more great... Something spurring my sense's from the inside out - mentally im tired.. my body is in ache from dancing and jumping a-fool that night -- I decide to lay on the grass looking up at the stars next too the church i was soo cumbered too - I don't know- i felt as if i was feeling the words- laying there.. Writing this:

June 3rd 2012- 3:32 AM
Great levels of the universe can be expanded at the level of emotional; served between one and able to establish a connection with all realm's noticed as one ; as a sensed connection between detailed of all Life Forces.. Elements, physical, mentally and all what harnesses around as a WHOLE . And if the human mind as one, or whole can notice all as one; history, and TIME and all gathered emotions in the moment can open the impossible purpose to Separate you, -all to become one.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Y3K89
It was a summer night - and just leaving the dance bar from downtown- alone... frail and empty feeling - Going home alone again -- Ahh welll... In all, im posting this because of experiences. And topics discussed.

I was in a deep emotional rift of spins and spurs walking alone, along the empty streets.... No cars... its almost 3 Am... I remember first looking at a local church - past all the street lighting and sounds around me - All cut away for from my senses... And just starting off in a-bliss; At this point i don't recall much - i dont remember talking to anyone - but do feel as if something else is upon me - something more great... Something spurring my sense's from the inside out - mentally im tired.. my body is in ache from dancing and jumping a-fool that night -- I decide to lay on the grass looking up at the stars next too the church i was soo cumbered too - I don't know- i felt as if i was feeling the words- laying there.. Writing this:

Great levels of the universe can be expanded at the level of emotional; served between one and able to establish a connection with all realm's noticed as one ; as a sensed connection between detailed of all Life Forces.. Elements, physical, mentally and all what harnesses around as a WHOLE . And if the human mind as one, or whole can notice all as one; history, and TIME and all gathered emotions in the moment can open the impossible purpose to Separate you, -all to become one.

I believe your story. But Were you already Enlightened when you wrote this?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I like to drink. I like to write too. Fascinating.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Y3K89

I wish people would spike my drinks with that stuff.

Ahh I miss that.

oh well.

around here, if it's 3am these days, and you're alone and walking home from a club.. the taxi driver will drive you to a park and sod you, then tell you that you wanted it when he's caught because he's too stupid to know his GPS has determined that he made a strange stop at 3:36 am for 45 minutes, when you call the cops the next day.

I prefer the bliss.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dodol

There is no such thing as "Enlightened",
only people who fool themselves into thinking that they are
in someway more " special" than others.
In other words, people who can take a leak just by leaning their heads forwards.
edit on 2-3-2013 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LionOfGOD
reply to post by dodol

There is no such thing as "Enlightened",
only people who fool themselves into thinking that they are
in someway more " special" than others.
In other words, people who can take a leak just by leaning their heads forwards.
edit on 2-3-2013 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

I dont treat anyone Enlightened as someone above me

We are all equal, enlightened or not.
Enlightened, to me, is just a word, label to represent Liberated people (or whatever ppl like to call it)

IMHO, we were all born 'Enlightened'
But Ego (identity, religion, citizenship, etc) corrupted us, so some of us forgot who we were.
We were all powerful.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Enlightenment - Enlightened ;

I don't think i'd call a knowledge - "enlightenment" - for something that's already there no matter what age -

It comes with experience and your factors really how you where raised... your environment .. social traits and all in a bowl mixed to each a unique factor for all... We are at the same level - but as far as practice- and or proof of "higher" beings - I just like to call them no more you and i - for we too evolve around our environments...

And todays age... Everyone wants to know something at each level - Why things are coming too be yet the system falls apart- Mentally we will make the advance.. - No more materialistic things

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
II was walking down a street in Plymouth WI. long ago and turned my head to check out the girl walking by. When I turned my head back I walked into a sign pole and broke my front tooth. I wouldn't walk and write if I were you.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
You write pretty good when you're drunk. Usually when I drink I'm only capable of writing obscenities on bathroom stalls and police cruisers with a sharpie marker.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I usually don't drink much -- But when i do- Can never seem to get "fully" drunk - I mean my mind is too wired to just "Kill" off and careless- Always dictating my mind...

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Now that would suck - =/ Hung over and a dentist trip from the sound of it xD

I didn't have no pen or paper on me writting - Unfortanite; Should be more that way again.... - of course in a smartphone world...

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I like the premise but this IS an interesting read I must say.
Glad you shared it with us.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I didn't have no pen or paper on me writting - Unfortanite; Should be more that way again.... - of course in a smartphone world...

I had four temporary caps put on that tooth over the years. Makes it hard to forget how stupid you were.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Slayer - for the past 2 years iv'e been keeping a journal - A log of all my experiences and practices - Vision's - Paranormal and social experiments - Ive had visions of very detailed geometry - of colors - all with an emotional and spiritual explanation. What got me into this state of mind? Astrology.

Astrology at the age of 12 i was deeply connected and was a war with myself and understanding even at my age- if i had the knowledge i did then whom knows what id be doing or finding out now- With astrology its lead me to a spiritual awaking - a practice to know and feel... A.T Mann (A.T Mann or Allan - Was a great knowledge base for me to start... Then which i got into older Inventors, Prophets and philosophers like Rudolf Steiner - A great man... personally And Mr. Tesla himself - which started a civil revolution... and many many more key historic relevance..

Ive been reading a lot with "BornOfSin" and hes most recent post with the Vatican prophesy... (here- OP BornOfSin

Now the practices he's experienced are almost in a way similar - But even before knowing or reading anything relevant too what the topic discussed, in a wide area of subjects- Many of which ive already have had a "sense" too - and that too is such a broaden to relate or to even put into words...

Which ever this force is - It has me - and i listen.. at heart (body) and mind.. I take into rule now the signs this universe perceived too each of us.. when we notice them.. And it can be any little catalyst - What your doing in the moments - too the whole massive big picture around you - for me i make sense of my life even when you can never fully understand your place - I know my place here is to share the unlocked freedom that nobody should feel chained too... Freedom is us - Not something you earn...
edit on 3-3-2013 by Y3K89 because: Spelling/Grammar

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

I had four temporary caps put on that tooth over the years. Makes it hard to forget how stupid you were.

No no - your not stupid . You where exploring after all your details and runs' - but no not stupid.. you where already leaving the excitement i could assume - A mission back- Then you see this girl..eye her up-- and next your on the ground holding your mouth... BUT ! you know what... consider timing as a factor... Who knows what you did and why you deserved it - The a-tune i speak of as in this way.. you made some laughs, helped pay a car payment for a dentist... and probably got a pat on the back for it- maybe that girl remembers you...

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dodol

I like the way you think.

new topics

top topics

join