It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Celebrates Successful 9/11 Operation on Purim Holiday? What is this photo?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I have located this photograph in an older article. It is here;

www.ynet.co.il...

It appears that yes, this is two Israeli children. Their names are Ileana and Nehorai, as stated in the photos caption.

It would appear that some need to get off their high horse and stop simply attacking PressTV, because they did not invent this story. They did not fabricate this photograph. Go read the article. Go look at the other photos. There's a video too but these two children don't appear in it.

So we are back to Israelis celebrating the events of 9/11. Like it or not, there it is.
edit on 3-3-2013 by threewisemonkeys because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Main Source = PressTV = HOAX BIN.

Do your job, Mods!

I would like to congratulate you on this brilliant example of ignorance. Shoot the messenger? Whether you like it or not, these are two Israeli children, photographed in Israel, as reported by Israeli media.

Nice try.

Funny thing is I made a post on another thread today spelling out exactly what it is you people do. Send anything critical of Israel to the bin. And here you are, doing exactly what I said guys like you do. Transparent and predictable.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by threewisemonkeys

Not sure what you mean by "you people"...

My post is simply pointing out that the OP's source has zero credibility, and, by all definitions, must be considered a hoax, and moved to the appropriate forum.

PressTV has repeatedly pushed the Holocaust Denier agenda as well, and, in my opinion, this alone discredits anything they report. Plus the fact the site is sanctioned by the Iranian Government and Regime...

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

In case you hadnt noticed, the thread isn't about PressTV or its credibility. And to be frank, there isn't a single trust worthy mainstream media outlet anywhere.

This is about two Israeli children dressed up as the twin towers. And now that we have established that it is two Israeli children, your call for it to be binned for a rather petty reason makes you one of "those people".

Just a footnote. PressTV will report on stories the UK media wouldn't touch with a barge pole, even UK related subject matter. I find them to be far more reliable a source in that respect than any UK source simply because they either don't report it or spin it so far out there you may as well be listening to Gregorian chanting. Not saying they are all good, but they are far from the worst. Think Fox hold that title.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Even if this is real and every single Israeli dressed this way on 9-11, the media would never comment.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
*Sigh*. As if any of you need an excuse to turn the rant machine on...
(Without even knowing if these pics are legit):

Purim is a holiday that involves costumes just like Halloween. The fact that some stupid parents sent their two kids in 9/11 costumes clearly does not justify the moronic thread title ("Israel celebrates...") that tries to make it sound like there was a celebration regarding 9/11 in Purim in Israel.

Implying that the poor taste in costumes' choice on behalf of these parents is the same as a whole country celebrating that disaster? Even you guys can't be that dumb.

If a person makes a Hitler costume in Halloween, does it mean that USA is celebrating the holocaust?
edit on 3-3-2013 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
This is obviously the exception and not the rule... Just a couple of parents doing something stupid.

I'm an American living/working in Israel for several years now, so I've been around for a few Purims and Sept 11th's and have never seen any Israeli's glorifying 9-11 or any Purim costumes in bad taste. My wife and I even dressed up and went to the local bar. There is a deeper historical/religious meaning to Purim, but for most it is just an excuse to dress up and have fun - think Halloween, but without the candy and not as scary,,,

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Bad taste? Are you that much of an Israeliophile that a glorification of mass murder is simplified to bad taste?

reply to post by CommandoJoe

It very well might be idiotic parents, but using that as the excuse? C'mon, how stupid do you think we are. It was bait (which is blatently obvious if you read both Israeli sources), the Iranian media bit and the Israelis spun it to make it an Iranian issue. Maybe you're not quite up to speed with how propaganda works. This is Israel doing what Israel does. Winding everyone up, especially Iran.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
It's amazing that on ATS we can't ask an honest question anymore without the trolls, propagandists, shills jumping right in to derail.

I made it painstakingly clear in the OP that I DON'T KNOW what the pic is, not sure if it was real, not sure where it was taken, who took it etc...and I only wanted to know. That's it. I also asked for people to not go off on a slant because the OP was non-political. I even stated that I was NOT making a statement of any sort...only curiosity. I made this VERY CLEAR.

And BTW, I didn't post it in the 9/11 forum for that exact reason. A Mod decided to move it.

There are many great members here who took the time to understand what the OP was actually about. And for that...
Thanks for your input.

For the rest...

If we are at the point that we can't even ask fellow members to help with an honest question, what the hell is happening with ATS?

Excuse me while I attempt to learn something from now on.

Jude11

edit on 3-3-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Apparently the Israelis have celebrated the 911 attacks even on US soil after the attacks. Why?

whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Yes. The photograph is of two Israeli children, photographed in Israel, by an Israeli photographer for an Israeli news outlet. The photo, as far as I can tell, was first published on an Israeli outlet nearly two weeks ago and has only just been picked up by the Iranian media. There are links in previous posts.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

the easter bunny is real too. see what i did there?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
It's so funny.

The shills forget all the Israeli operatives that were operating within the US during and just after 9/11 that got rounded up after the incident, debriefed, and then released without charge, and deported back to Israel.

They forget the dancing Israeli's and the vans with explosives.

The forget on purpose. Their agenda is to help you forget also.

Israeli operatives. Saudi Arabian terrorists. And the US invade Afghanistan and Iraq!!!!

Goddammit I'm sick of this topic. Of course the higher-ups in Israel celebrate this event. I'm sure the Saudi's do too.

Maybe this is the real reason why the US does not, honestly, interfere with either Israel OR Saudi Arabia. Maybe 9/11 was blackmail? Maybe the US administration is still being blackmailed?

Who knows? I just know that it is not black and white.
edit on 3-3-2013 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
If this is real then I would say that this is a public admission of responsibility for the 9/11 attack.There`s no way to spin it or rationalize it to mean anything else considering the holiday that is taking place.

The kids inside the boxes look oriental, judging from their shoes, pants and shirt sleeves i`m guessing they might be north korean.
edit on 2-3-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

Oh Good Lord..."Asian"..."Oriental" is for objects, the people are Asian. You obviously didn't mean offense, but I didn't want to let it stand lest others continue the error.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I had concluded that Israel was behind the 9/11 attacks a couple of years ago after really looking into who could have benefited the most, as well as who had the resources and abilities to pull this off. It turns out that the subsequent wars triggered in the Middle East were beneficial to Israel. I mean of course they want to attempt to draw the US into a conflict with any of their Arab enemies.

I do not think that your average person knows what Mossad, Israel's equivalent to the CIA, is all about. They are quite different from other intel agencies from other countries simply because they do not abide by any laws if they don't want to. It must be understood that the whole country of Israel is basically in agreement with one another on pushing Judaism and Israel, as well as fighting their enemies. And much of the time they are not correct in their opinions. Basically what I mean is that they all seem to believe that the ends justify the means. At least those involved in Israeli politics.

I practice virtually the same religion they do, so no one can say I am anti-Semitic, which is a tired defense used way too often. They use it because many will back down when charged with racism. It has been used innapropriately here in the US as well by certain minorities not too long ago. The people of Israel, or at least those representing them, come off as thinking they are better than other people, and I think this is why they do so many bad things that they deem to be in their interest. It is so much easier to commit horrendous atrocities when you view your enemies as being below you. They should know this better than any group, considering the various persecutions they have served at various times in history.

Anyway, the Israeli agents were documented celebrating as the buildings smoldered, which was quite telling. And the fact they were not detained or documented for later interrogation seems quite odd, and was probably because of the fact they were Mossad agents. They have experience with domestic terror attacks in foreign countries as well. They probably assassinate people more than any other western intelligence agency, as most do not do it often at all. It has been told that these agents use a .22 caliber pistol with a silencer as their assassination weapon of choice. It sounds odd to some, but such a small caliber is very surgical for clandestine work of that nature.

I remember seeing a documentary a long time ago that interviewed people in the know, and they even told of worse stuff that has gone on. Mossad makes the CIA look like angels in regards to respect for human life. It is just so ironic coming from a nation that is centered around religion, the same religion that gave us the 10 commandments, one of which was not to kill. How do they justify having a religious state, a whole state based on a religion, yet they turn around and violate that religion at every turn? At least all of the atrocities that occur in some Muslim countries are in line with their doctrine, and you know what to expect from them.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I would say more, but in view of the warning hanging above the "Your reply/comments:" box as I type this, I will refrain from saying what I really think about the situation.

However, I see the photo.

I think: hate crime.

And I don't think hate even should be a crime. If so, what might they criminalize next - envy? Irritation?? Failing to smile at your enemies??? Screaming as you're being killed????

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join