It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

watch this video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
My dad sent this to me...

Interesting video, turn your speakers on.

seems that the theory may prove to be correct. WHERE WAS THE
>>>>PLANE??????
>>>>> >> HOW BADLY DID BUSH WANT A WAR?????
>>>>> >>
>>>>> >> Please watch this video
>>>>> >>
>>>>> >> www.nixtro.com...
>>>>> >>

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Interesting but you just dont now wether to believe it. I remember seeing a documentary scoffing at the idea it was anything other than a big plane. I think the Jury is out, perhaps if kerry gets iun the truth will come out.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigdanprice
I think the Jury is out, perhaps if kerry gets iun the truth will come out.

Jesus

Kerry is just the flipside of the same coin both would lie when the truth would work better just to keep in pratice

The ONLY way we will ever get out of this is to vote third party

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Intresting video, still as it comprizes of still images it could be fake (I don't think so)

and yeah, where are the video's? A High security place like that and there is not any cameras on it?

I think the u.s. evak the building and launches a air to surface missile from a high altitude plane, or one of theoes nu missiles that flies across the ground!!! that would make sence

But saying all that, where is the plane wreckage from the twin towers?
maybe it just disintergraited into verry fine peices,

Did the plane /wreckage at twin towers end up inside the building.

any how thats a lot a lot a lot of scrap metal!!! ?

but are you saying that the planes that hit the trade centre was american doing? thats crazy and how would they know to fire a missile into the penigon at the same time al qieda hits the t/centre?

I wouls say that the plane didintergrated due to the high speed
you see when a normal plane crashes its not going AT neary quater the speed.

but these were flying at over 500 mph so maybee they just vaporized, like the twin tower planes?

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Yeah but there is no chance of them getting in is there really. I am a British so its academic really....

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Yeah but there is no chance of them getting in is there really. I am a British so its academic really....

That is the line they feed us and between that and the media blitz they overwhelm the third parties but they DO have a chance all that we need is for people to quit believing that "wasted vote" lie

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

That is the line they feed us and between that and the media blitz they overwhelm the third parties but they DO have a chance all that we need is for people to quit believing that "wasted vote" lie

Exactly! shake the establishment..US are more and more like the communist regime..but way smarter in its construction...people dont understand they are oppressed.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrentReznor
but are you saying that the planes that hit the trade centre was american doing? thats crazy and how would they know to fire a missile into the penigon at the same time al qieda hits the t/centre?

ARE YOU saying that the government didn't have anything to do with it, or know anything about it?
THAT's crazy...

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   

ARE YOU saying that the government didn't have anything to do with it, or know anything about it?
THAT's crazy...

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   

THAT's crazy...

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
HE HE:ll:

[qute]
AE YU saying that the gvernment didn't have anything t d with it, r knw anything abut it? THAT's crazy...
[/qute]

Im shure they DID have smthing t d with it, r knew abut it.

But the Plane that hit the t/centre WA al Qieda
And the "plane" missile that hit the pentagn Was Frm the same Peple,

Maybe It Wasn't a plane but that Dsn't mean It was America that destyd it

Just that Maybe anther Plane went missing but the U.s dsn't knw where It Is ll.

And they nly said it was a plane s all planes were ac#ed fr.

It culd be n a dirt track n the brder f pakistan and afganistan

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Why are there missing letters in my pst?

and where is evrybdys avatars?

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Well, then, where is the real flight 77?

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Well, then, where is the real flight 77?

I don't know... Why would eye witnesses say that it was a commuter plane and not an airline?

The guy sitting in the pentagon saw the plane coming towards the building, and he even said it looked like a private jet that would sit 8-12 people.

Why would they lie about what kind of plane it is anyway?

What would it mean if it was truly a commuter plane??

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Whatever it was I cant believe it was a commuter plane, it would never make such a big hole through so many walls and ending in a large almost perfectly circular hole. It seems more like a missile to me, but then again where is the wreckage? They launch into buildings then explode on a delay. I thought it was interesting the cable spools where still intact, they are made of wood. Aviation fuel would have toasted them.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Whatever it was I cant believe it was a commuter plane, it would never make such a big hole through so many walls and ending in a large almost perfectly circular hole. It seems more like a missile to me, but then again where is the wreckage? They launch into buildings then explode on a delay. I thought it was interesting the cable spools where still intact, they are made of wood. Aviation fuel would have toasted them.

You think it would be more likely to be a missle? I saw no wreckage of a plane,
the cable spools being in tact is just plane weird.
Why would they cover the ground asap did they do that in pennsylvania??

What about the witnesses?? Are they full of #? Something stinks here, and i'm not sure we'll ever hear the truth. As long as bush and kerry are in office we'll never know. This is why I would elect a statesmen way before I vote in a politican, you know sooner or later your going to get hoodwinked by one of em, it's just a matter of when and what. I believe in this case, we're being lied to but i'm not sure why and what the point would be.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I've had to write up a rather long summary of why this video is completely wrong for my poor sister who saw this garbage from a friend. I will post it here later this afternoon.

Oh the reason is that the text is at home (I'm at work at the moment).

[edit on 11/1/2004 by MrNice]

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNice
I've had to write up a rather long summary of why this video is completely wrong for my poor sister who saw this garbage from a friend. I will post it here later this afternoon.

Yes please do...

Can you also explain why there was no wreckage? And why these cable spools were left in tact? And why there was a perfect circle in the wall?

I'm confuzzled.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I certainly can...sigh....

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNice
I certainly can...sigh....

you know what... A plain "yes I can certainly" would be fine..

I don't need, nor care to know how you feel about this through sound effects.

Quel dommage,Not everybody is as smart as you..

Some people like to ask questions and get some answers...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join