It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cats Have Been Walking On Important Stuff Forever

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Can everyone ask their Cat to send out a message to my cat Jake to come home
he has been missing for 3 days and though he has gone on adventures before he is older and slower than when he was young.
Cheers.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Message sent

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
[mor

Sorry to hear that BM please keep us informed, as previous poster message sent, and keeping Jake in my thoughts.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I have 2 cats. Both are outside this very moment looking. Actually, I think they are loafing off, looking at birds and the male is finding female cats to harass with his lovelorn hormones. But, my daughters upstairs cat, the linx point siamese might be able to do telepathy, however she's pissed at all of us because twice a day we hold her down to give oral meds and eye drops. Hmmm, if I write out the request, leave it on the dining table and wait, they will walk over it and lave prints. We can count on that for certain!

Anyone know what the manuscript was about?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Caterminator

Probably a Manuscript of the beauty of dogs....

Des

edit on 3-3-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caterminator

Anyone know what the manuscript was about?

I found it!
The manuscript is composed of letters and instructions that the Dubrovnik/Ragusan government sent to its merchants and envoys throughout southeastern Europe (Bosnia, Serbia, Croatia etc.), ... sort of a 15th-century Federal Register.

Now, via medievalist Emir O. Filipovic, evidence that cats have been up to this same mischief for six centuries: inky pawprints, gracing a page of the 13th volume of "Lettere e commissioni di Levante," which collated copies of letters and instructions that the Dubrovnik/Ragusan government sent to its merchants and envoys throughout southeastern Europe (Bosnia, Serbia, Croatia etc.), according to Filipovic -- sort of a 15th-century Federal Register. The particular document that the cat got its paws on dates to March 11th, 1445.
www.theatlantic.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Ya know, I can just picture your purrfect avatar giving the order to burn the ships!
Too funny! Great picture find btw. Most interesting.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join