It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opposing Mainstream Physics - Swan001 (opposition) vs ATS

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Rushing my replies, results in mistakes like those in the last post.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
But it becomes quite obvious after your fifteenth reply containing absolutely no intelligent input or contribution to the thread, that you only post in here to try and make yourself feel intelligent.

If only it was that easy! I wish... No, it does not make me more intelligent when I note that the flavor of the pasta my neighbor likes to cook has anything to do with gamma flashes or rates of nuclear reactions in the Sun. Likewise, it does not make me more intelligent when I point out that the notion of colliders having to do with same, is equally idiotic. It's just plain. If you believe that my findings are incorrect, please provide facts.

They produce massive amounts of axiom energy within our atmosphere. Energy that we cannot see, measure or contain. But it's there.

Please read Emperor's New Clothes.

Although the intrinsic energy itself cannot be detected and is therefore unknown to us, ionization of this energy produces measurable radiation gamma rays, positrons and electrons and by process gamma ray photons, which dictates that it IS there.

...however you squarely contradict yourself here because if the energy is detectable by ionization and other phenomena, it seems easily observable. You can't have it both ways, and you can not defend this silly word soup.

Gamma ray flashes, photons and Gamma energy are carried through the density fields in space.

Cool. Of course photons and gamma rays are same (which makes your phrase ridiculously redundant) and the "density field" have never been observed.

edit on 3-4-2013 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Hang on, I almost missed the best part of your reply. Glad I read it again, the first time I was succumbing to the mind-numbingly sour taste you inject with your mere existence and missed this part.

Photons and Gamma rays are the same? LOL

Shouldn't you keep on your crusade to right the wrongs of internet specificity and elaborate with 'what type of photon? there are many!'

Also if Gamma Rays and Photons are the same thing, does that mean that a cow, and a stampede are the same thing too?
edit on 3-4-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

I read all your posts, hoping that you would be able to explain your theory,

But all I see is "I can haz Fizzics?"

Wikipedea is free. Gamma wiki

Gamma rays are just high energy, unobseved photons. i.e. Waves.

Haarp is not a particle accelerator. Flinging isotopes of hydrogen at each other produces x-rays.

Also if Gamma Rays and Photons are the same thing, does that mean that a cow, and a stampede are the same thing too?

Kind of. A stampede is a lot of cows running in a certain direction.

Calm down, you don't have to be right.

edit on 3/4/2013 by Theflyingweldsman because: A single interaction can have multiple interpretations.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

reply to post by buddhasystem

Photons and Gamma rays are the same?

Yup. Gamma is just a particular (and rather arbitrary) range of frequency people chose for clarity. Gamma is not a separate entity from EM radiation, just a case of it.

Read the above and try to think.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Actually they are vastly different. The problem is not my understanding of how it works as you hint.. but the 'close enough'', accepted mentality of science that is afforded it.

Radiation and Photons are both an "effect" of the process of energy. Not the actual intangible energy itself.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Theflyingweldsman

I know exactly what H.A.A.R.P is, we have an incarnation 200kms from my house. It is what's putting this energy up under our Ionosphere.

Also you pointed out an 'upscale' process that could produce Gamma rays ... You need to look at how it's made in a microcosm sense from a 'higher power'. In a way which would also then fit with the reverse-engineered method of production.

edit on 3-4-2013 by BornOfSin because: My spelling is atrocious

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Actually they are vastly different.

Care to explain how a gamma is different from a photon? Vastly?

Radiation and Photons are both an "effect" of the process of energy.

What is "process of energy"? Seriously? And did you know that photons are a form of radiation? So saying "radiation and photons" is like "food and pizza".

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarsInDust
reply to post by swan001

Yikes physics, don't mess with physics! Don't prove it wrong! It is the most bizarre, fasinating of all the sciences. It is the foundation of sci-fi, and "what ifs" It is magic in a text books. You will absolutely take all the fun out of it for me. Ummm...if you do prove it wrong, can you at least not tell anyone...PLEASE!

Hm... I am very tempted to agree with you... But physics can never stop evolving. Someone has to mess with it at at least one point in time otherwise it'll become dogma. Good point nevertheless!

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
So saying "radiation and photons" is like "food and pizza".

Although I agree with you, I'd like to warn you that that was a bad example... See, Pizza isn't "food"... get it?

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join