It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Satanic Panic

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DresdenCodex

[SNIP] Com on son... You have leaders of the satanic movement in america saying they have infiltrated all aspects of entertainment, sports, and politics back in late 80's early 90's.

Look up Zeena Lavey and Nicholas Schreck interview with Bob Larson. It is a multiple part video about 50 minutes long. I suggest all of you especially those screaming folks like me are crazy to watch and learn what we are up against.

Just be cause you don't believe in the possibility of Satan being an actual entity operating behind the scenes influencing the events of this world does not mean that your fellow music entertainers, actors, politicitions and other people in position of power and influence don't worship him in the shadows. Even though lately they are more out in the open than ever before.

Find the love of God before it is too late.

Courtesy Is Mandatory - please review this link

edit on 5/3/13 by argentus because: Snipped insult

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I agree that much of this Illuminati/Satanic angle played out by the music industry is done by clever managers to stir up controversey and sales.

I remember loving Motley Crue as a youngster, what with all their pentagrams and imagery.

I bet most of the acts nowadays are something like this ad..

HOWEVER, I'm not so sure about some artists out there. Who's to say that some of them haven't taken part in some Faustian Pact. I mean The following interview with Bob Dylan kind of gives me the creeps. This doesn't seem like a man speaking about God at all.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

WHo exactly is panicking ?? If it is users onATS .. well many make outrageous threads to get S7Fs and then those are followed up by counters for the same reason.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
if you actually try to get possessed by Satan, nothing happens...I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED...but perhaps I am sharing too much about personal things

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
and then God hates Bob Dylan, and Satan hates Bob Dylan, and Buddha and all sentient beings loathe Bob Dylan as well...am I right?...unless Bob Dylan is standing next to Barbra Streisand...that's like a hadron supercollider right there

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by beastnwokillah

I smell a disinformation agent. Com on son... You have leaders of the satanic movement in america saying they have infiltrated all aspects of entertainment, sports, and politics back in late 80's early 90's.

Look up Zeena Lavey and Nicholas Schreck interview with Bob Larson. It is a multiple part video about 50 minutes long. I suggest all of you especially those screaming folks like me are crazy to watch and learn what we are up against.

Just be cause you don't believe in the possibility of Satan being an actual entity operating behind the scenes influencing the events of this world does not mean that your fellow music entertainers, actors, politicitions and other people in position of power and influence don't worship him in the shadows. Even though lately they are more out in the open than ever before.

Find the love of God before it is too late.

Bob larson, LOL?

Man... You guys believe some real crackpots. Shnebelon, larson, john Todd (all of whom are easily discredited)... Hence the reason for the "Satanic panic" and HUGE Payouts from scared "Christians" to larson and the like... Big paychecks to those who are selling you fear.

-Isnt "Christ" supposed to give "Christians" the gift of discernment? Why so gullible, then?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Goldcurrent

When you take into account that in that same interview he said:

"I realized at the time that the press, the media, they're not the judge - God's the judge," says Dylan. "The only person you have to think about lying twice to is either yourself or to God. The press isn't either of them. And I just figured they're irrelevant."

and in a 1984 Rolling Stone interview he said:

But weren't three of your albums — Slow Train Coming, Saved and Shot of Love — inspired by some sort of born-again religious experience?
I would never call it that, I've never said I'm born again. That's just a media term. I don't think I've ever been an agnostic. I've always thought there's a superior power, that this is not the real world and that there's a world to come. That no soul has died, every soul is alive, either in holiness or in flames. And there's probably a lot of middle ground.

What is your spiritual stance, then?
Well, I don't think that this is it, you know — this life ain't nothin'. There's no way you're gonna convince me this is all there is to it. I never, ever believed that. I believe in the Book of Revelation. The leaders of this world are eventually going to play God, if they're not already playing God, and eventually a man will come that everybody will think is God. He'll do things, and they'll say, "Well, only God can do those things. It must be him."

You're a literal believer of the Bible?
Yeah. Sure, yeah. I am.

Then by "chief commander" he is more than likely talking about the god of the bible.

edit on 3-3-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Taissa

That was about D&D? Silly me. I thought it was about paranoid schizophrenia.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Oh, while we're on topic, does anyone know where I can get a Satanic Mechanic?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Thank you for starting this thread. I have really been wondering about a lot of those threads lately (it's actually the same ATS member) and non the less the content of the replies - it is not a joke: Beyonce might be possessed! I do remember the 80's fuss about demonic music, especially when played backwards, and thought then as now, that 'they' are scared.

But this is not a "grow up" thing, it's a religious thing. I actually see a lot of it on ATS and it makes me wonder: Am I just a newbie on ATS who haven't seen nothing yet, not from USA and therefor not familiar with strong christian feelings or is there a new radical religious wave which a thriving because of the economic crisis - death must have a cause (a saying) - or all three of them.

One thing, however, I'm sure of is that this was not the intention with religion: People who ruin theirs and others life by spreading fear in the name of God and what not.

/HamP

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

John Todd was discredited how? By getting exsposed on tape saying a satanic ritual and molesting young girls while also trying to convert them to witchcraft? Umm idk about you but that is what these illuminati scumbags are known for. Well maybe not the witchcraft part thats kinda hush hush. It also doesn't explain how in the 70's this man knew about a future gungrab and that General Motors would be going bankrupt. Theres also how he was the only person before Fritz to speak of this secretive Collins family bloodline. Fritz springmeyer does a better job of summing it up though. This is from his blog.

Johnny Todd is reported to have converted to Christ on Labor Day, 1972 according to one person I talked to. It seemed like the talk I heard Johnny Todd give indicated 1973 as his coversion date. He was of the Collins family Todds and at some point after coming to Christ, told people he had been a member of the Grand Druid Council of the Illuminati. Before proceeding to tell about his life lets interrupt to discuss about whether Johnny Todd is for real or not. Johnny Todd has been discredited as a fraud within much of the Christian community. If I had heard all the negative things said about Johnny Todd first, I might not be writing anything about him, because some of the people against him don’t have anything good to say. However, I heard tapes of Johnny Todd speak before I heard the negative things about him. What has taken me years to understand, he went item by item and discussed. I have tried to understand what Johnny Todd did to get discredited, and the central issue seems that a tape he made after he was converted had his voice saying a satanic ritual.

I must warn the readers that I haven’t gotten to the bottom of who Johnny Todd is, but I was able to ascertain several things. · Even the people who feel Johnny Todd was a fraud admit he had to have been in Satanism-they simply claim he wasn’t as high as he thought. · Every negative thing that has been said toward Johnny Todd that has any substance that I have been able to hear can be explained away very easily if a person understand MPD. If Johnny Todd was who he claimed he was, then it is an absolute given that he had MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder), because that is part of the "training", part of the preparation neccessary to become part of the Illuminati hierarchy.

In other words, the negative things which appear to be insurmountable obstacles to his credibility, may actually if people knew what being involved with the Illuminati is like be items showing his authenticity. Further, it appears that after his conversion to Christ, he received so much lack of understanding and persecution from Christians that he back slide for a period of time, but was brought back to Christ by the repeated message "Jesus loves you." The clincher was listening to the man. After having done years of research and hearing someone tell me much of what I learned the slow and hard way, was very exciting.

The man speaks like someone who knows Satanism and the Satanic hierarchy, and knows it first hand. I have listened to many Christians speak on Satanism, and on a scale of 0 to 100 most of them are about step 1 Todd in my opinion, from the talks I have heard rates around an 80. If he is such a fraud, why is what he is saying such superior information than all the other people? People claim he simply borrowed from other people, but that doesn’t hold water.

I know of no one else who has openly talked about the Collins family. I could be wrong--he may not be legitimate--but I feel so strongly from what I have experienced that I honestly believe that the man is just what he says he is. And in that case, he is one of the highest Satanic hierarchy people to defect to Christianity who have been willing to talk.

quantumnautilus.blogspot.com...
edit on 3-3-2013 by vaelamin because: forgot to link fritz's blog.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by vaelamin
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

John Todd was discredited how? By getting exsposed on tape saying a satanic ritual and molesting young girls while also trying to convert them to witchcraft? Umm idk about you but that is what these illuminati scumbags are known for. Well maybe not the witchcraft part thats kinda hush hush. It also doesn't explain how in the 70's this man knew about a future gungrab and that General Motors would be going bankrupt. Theres also how he was the only person before Fritz to speak of this secretive Collins family bloodline. Fritz springmeyer does a better job of summing it up though. This is from his blog.

Johnny Todd is reported to have converted to Christ on Labor Day, 1972 according to one person I talked to. It seemed like the talk I heard Johnny Todd give indicated 1973 as his coversion date. He was of the Collins family Todds and at some point after coming to Christ, told people he had been a member of the Grand Druid Council of the Illuminati. Before proceeding to tell about his life lets interrupt to discuss about whether Johnny Todd is for real or not. Johnny Todd has been discredited as a fraud within much of the Christian community. If I had heard all the negative things said about Johnny Todd first, I might not be writing anything about him, because some of the people against him don’t have anything good to say. However, I heard tapes of Johnny Todd speak before I heard the negative things about him. What has taken me years to understand, he went item by item and discussed. I have tried to understand what Johnny Todd did to get discredited, and the central issue seems that a tape he made after he was converted had his voice saying a satanic ritual.

I must warn the readers that I haven’t gotten to the bottom of who Johnny Todd is, but I was able to ascertain several things. · Even the people who feel Johnny Todd was a fraud admit he had to have been in Satanism-they simply claim he wasn’t as high as he thought. · Every negative thing that has been said toward Johnny Todd that has any substance that I have been able to hear can be explained away very easily if a person understand MPD. If Johnny Todd was who he claimed he was, then it is an absolute given that he had MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder), because that is part of the "training", part of the preparation neccessary to become part of the Illuminati hierarchy.

In other words, the negative things which appear to be insurmountable obstacles to his credibility, may actually if people knew what being involved with the Illuminati is like be items showing his authenticity. Further, it appears that after his conversion to Christ, he received so much lack of understanding and persecution from Christians that he back slide for a period of time, but was brought back to Christ by the repeated message "Jesus loves you." The clincher was listening to the man. After having done years of research and hearing someone tell me much of what I learned the slow and hard way, was very exciting.

The man speaks like someone who knows Satanism and the Satanic hierarchy, and knows it first hand. I have listened to many Christians speak on Satanism, and on a scale of 0 to 100 most of them are about step 1 Todd in my opinion, from the talks I have heard rates around an 80. If he is such a fraud, why is what he is saying such superior information than all the other people? People claim he simply borrowed from other people, but that doesn’t hold water.

I know of no one else who has openly talked about the Collins family. I could be wrong--he may not be legitimate--but I feel so strongly from what I have experienced that I honestly believe that the man is just what he says he is. And in that case, he is one of the highest Satanic hierarchy people to defect to Christianity who have been willing to talk.

quantumnautilus.blogspot.com...
edit on 3-3-2013 by vaelamin because: forgot to link fritz's blog.

No- In a Million other ways (theres a thread here about it) including (but not limited to) saying "Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien is a "Witches History Book", mispronouncing the "necronomicon" (he calls it the necroMonicon in every lecture) and claiming its real, Amongst a Million other things like the supposed shootouts with automatic weapons happening almost weekly, to saying every child involved in High School Witchcraft has a "Bounty" on their head and can never leave to talking about being CEO of a Record Company which doesnt exist.

-TRhere is more, but its been covered many times...

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Great thread, and I agree completely.

"I know: That god lives in everybody's soul, and the only devil in your world lives in the human heart." -- Good Morning Beautiful (The The).

People obsessed with "satanism" or celibritards are already OFF. Most human beings can only manage one significant thought or belief at a time, and no one obsessed with celebrity satanism will ever doing anything to help build a better world.

They don't have to. Their hero is always on the way.

It's been like this since ancient Greece and I see no sign it is getting any better.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

You know that is the same feeling I have, people got sent to prison over this. Not a single Satanist actually got caught (or pagan or occultist). Satanic Panic, was just another iteration of Witch mania and reds under the beds.
Someone got taken too seriously with their crackpot idea, and others had to pay for it.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I remember in the 80's that the local holy roller church passed out books which contained lists of the supposed satanic bands.. including Creedence Clearwater Revival, the Doobie Brothers, Fleetwood Mac. And KISS was the most evil band in the world. It's laughable. Was then as well. They would hold special services to play music backwards to prove that Led Zeppelin worships satan. And then some would burn their records and CD's. Of course I lived near the town that the movie Footloose was based on. These were the days of Fallwell's Moral Majority. Today there is only one Westboro Baptist Church, but back then it seemed like they were all going down that path. There was a real sense of panic in the air. Rumors of satanic sacrifices in our own backyards and it was because of the MUSIC! And the doped up kids! Reagan was spouting the same crap 20 years earlier as the governor of California. I kind of see the 80's satanic panic as a delayed backlash of the Manson Family murders.
Anyway, these types of panics are started by propaganda and I agree with the OP that there have been some threads popping up here that are very reminiscent of the old 80's panic. It's something to be avoided if we are to indeed deny ignorance.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

No- In a Million other ways (theres a thread here about it) including (but not limited to) saying "Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien is a "Witches History Book"

He did not say lord of the rings was a witches history book. He said it was based off the book of shadows which as he said, witch's considered to have really happened and to be a book on there history. Which is interesting because Sauron seems no different from Lucifer. Both fell from the heavens both also laid nations low. Probably among many other things.

mispronouncing the "necronomicon" (he calls it the necroMonicon in every lecture) and claiming its real

How do you know that's how its really pronounced? Not once in his lectures does he even mention H.P. Lovecraft.

Amongst a Million other things like the supposed shootouts with automatic weapons happening almost weekly

He said nothing about them happening weekly. I do remeber christianity today throwing that tidbit in though. Interesting considering his distaste for the sellout's known as charismatics or evangelicals,who he said were bought and paid for.

to saying every child involved in High School Witchcraft has a "Bounty" on their head and can never leave

Umm no. He said that children in high school would get inducted into witchcraft from there teachers. He also said if you ever tried to leave the organization a 10,000 dollar bounty would be put on your head. A nice chunk of change back in the 70's,hell even now.

to talking about being CEO of a Record Company which doesnt exist.

Names change all the time. Just look at Blackwater. Oh woops i mean Xe. Oh darn it they go by Academi now.

You also didn't answer the question as to how he knew of the future gun grab and the fact that company's like GeneralMotors would go bankrupt?

But to stay on topic now i dont remeber any rockstar singers speaking in there interviews about having a gay boy inside them who wants to do violent acts to other people. Who was apparently as Nikki Minaj says conjured up from rage and she cant get him to leave. Im sure that would have really had the christians all riled up.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeonDBelfort
if you actually try to get possessed by Satan, nothing happens...I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED...but perhaps I am sharing too much about personal things

Never had the urge to get possessed by Satan myself.

FYI: that would make an interesting sig quote...

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

When you take into account that in that same interview he said:

"I realized at the time that the press, the media, they're not the judge - God's the judge," says Dylan. "The only person you have to think about lying twice to is either yourself or to God. The press isn't either of them. And I just figured they're irrelevant."

and in a 1984 Rolling Stone interview he said:

But weren't three of your albums — Slow Train Coming, Saved and Shot of Love — inspired by some sort of born-again religious experience?
I would never call it that, I've never said I'm born again. That's just a media term. I don't think I've ever been an agnostic. I've always thought there's a superior power, that this is not the real world and that there's a world to come. That no soul has died, every soul is alive, either in holiness or in flames. And there's probably a lot of middle ground.

What is your spiritual stance, then?
Well, I don't think that this is it, you know — this life ain't nothin'. There's no way you're gonna convince me this is all there is to it. I never, ever believed that. I believe in the Book of Revelation. The leaders of this world are eventually going to play God, if they're not already playing God, and eventually a man will come that everybody will think is God. He'll do things, and they'll say, "Well, only God can do those things. It must be him."

You're a literal believer of the Bible?
Yeah. Sure, yeah. I am.

Then by "chief commander" he is more than likely talking about the god of the bible.

edit on 3-3-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

I don't know...I'm sure if there was ever a man who DID sell his soul, that after the fact he would feel like he got the raw end of the deal and attempt to atone somehow. Right? Plus why would Dylan 'make a 'bargain' with 'it'?

I'm not saying I beleive it. This all could be nonsensical rantings from a man well known for nonsensical rantings. (proven by the Dylan quote explaining his spritualism)

But sometimes Faustian pacts make more sense to me than beleiving the world is so messed up; that the unwashed masses worship such talentless hacks as I see everday boggles my mind

Thinking about who gets famous these days leads me to no other logical conclusion.

Either the devil makes this happen, or there really is no hope for mankind.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Lets talk about "selling your soul" (not to go offtopic...)

Now, dont you think that if you would even consider that ideal that "Satan" already has your soul? In other words, if I sat here and tried making a "deal with the devil" for riches- By that very act doesnt the devil already have my soul?

Think about it.

If not, that means we all go to heaven regardless of what is in our "hearts' and the only waay to go to Hell is to "sell your soul"-
Now I am not a Christian and I think its a fairy tale- but the very notion of selling ones soul baffles me since you would already have done the act in your Heart (according to the Bible) and thus there would be no reason for "Satan" to pay you...he would already own you.
edit on 3-3-2013 by DarKPenguiN because: -because SPACEBAR is your friend and I type fast and in a dark room lol

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

He explains it in the interview as destiny:

He says that he knew even then that he was destined to become a music legend. "I was heading for the fantastic lights," he writes. "Destiny was looking right at me and nobody else."

What does the word "destiny" mean to Dylan?

"It's a feeling you have that you know something about yourself - nobody else does - the picture you have in your mind of what you're about will come true," says Dylan. "It's kind of a thing you kind of have to keep to your own self, because it's a fragile feeling. And if you put it out there, somebody will kill it. So, it's best to keep that all inside."

My take is that he actively sought the fame and having attained it, he has to keep performing because he asked for it. In a Faustian pact his end would be to turn over his soul, not keep writing and singing.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join