It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irish parents slam government’s inaction over narcolepsy caused by swine flu vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Irish children who developed the completely debilitating condition of narcolepsy after receiving a swine flu vaccine called Pandemrix have yet to be offered the kind of comprehensive package of supports that children from other European nations have, and almost a year after an Irish government pledge that promised they would.

I think this is just awful, and of course Glaxosmithkline the makers of Pandemrix get off scot free not having to pay anything because they were given a state indemnity.

Would put you off getting vaccinations.

Link to site

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
our government never cease to amaze me!! corrupt to the highest order. glad i never get any vaccines, nor would i subject any of my children to either, including ones they get at birth. those poor kids left with this condition will never recover from it. and the government and company knew that there was no trials done and that their was a great chance of adverse reactions to it, yet they still urged every tom dick and harry to get it. utter disgrace

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by scoobyrob

It is a disgrace. I feel the same about the MMR and its links to autism and crohns disease, my brother suffers from crohns disease and there is no doubt in my mother or my familys mind that it developed as a result of the MMR, he was very ill after getting that vaccine. The entire system is laughable.

join