Typical Obama democrat.

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

You may have seen that one, even so, I keep watching it as it is like watching a train wreck in SLOW MOTION.

And guys like this not only get elected but RE-ELECTED!

At least the Admiral knows "what's what".

And WE THE PEOPLE put guys like this in office. UGH!!

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I know. I wish to God we would
have had President Romney.
Or at least Cheney...I mean Bush, for four terms.

That would have fixed this stock market.. Oh it's higher than ever?
Then the economy from freefall...oops that too?The auto industry... oh wait.
Banking Finance reform... Crap.
Go Romney!!

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
This happened 3 years ago and has been discussed here extensively. What is the purpose of this thread? And how on earth do you blame Obama for what this man said?

You know, if you want to criticize Obama, there's LOTS of actual horrible things HE'S done and crazy stuff HE'S said that you can use as fodder. More recently, too.

Better yet, if you want to bash Obama for stuff he's NOT done, there are probably hundreds of existing threads doing just that.

I don't get this thread at all.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
This happened 3 years ago and has been discussed here extensively. What is the purpose of this thread? And how on earth do you blame Obama for what this man said?

You know, if you want to criticize Obama, there's LOTS of actual horrible things HE'S done and crazy stuff HE'S said that you can use as fodder. More recently, too.

Better yet, if you want to bash Obama for stuff he's NOT done, there are probably hundreds of existing threads doing just that.

I don't get this thread at all.
You and I don't always see eye to eye Benevolent, but I'm with you on this one. And I'm not a fan of dems, repubs, or O.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by maxhobbs

Your criticism of the Democrats might lead one to think you believe the Republicans would be any better for this country.

Both parties need to be abolished and banned from public office. But it wont happen, you people will keep voting for the same scum expecting it to be different than all the crap we have had before.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
reply to post by maxhobbs

Your criticism of the Democrats might lead one to think you believe the Republicans would be any better for this country.

Both parties need to be abolished and banned from public office. But it wont happen, you people will keep voting for the same scum expecting it to be different than all the crap we have had before.

While where on the topic, please feel free to provide equally retarded videos of Republicans in the senate and house!

I suspect the one in the OP will be hard to best.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeyy

I could give you 30 stupid Republican Quotes in YouTube form, but I could do that for Dems, too. So, trying to make a point that ignorance is something only Dems engage in is just... ignorant.

Free yourself! Denounce political parties!

"If it's a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try and shut that whole thing down."- Todd Akin, R-Missouri

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I am new to the forum and thought this would be a could place to get some answers. I have heard, from a friend, that in Denver that King Obama was making a secret bunker under the Denver international airport for reasons unknown. Where I live which is in the Las Vegas area we have a large airport (Mccarran) which already had 2 large terminals and they are building a third. My question is this they have been building this terminal for something like 5 years and usually here construction does not take so long could Obama and his cronies be doing the same thing here? Has anyone heard about anything like this here or in their home state?

new topics
top topics

join