It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shame On Your Mr. President. Shame On You

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Are you such a fool? It took you until NOW (2013!) to see Obama for the NWO Luciferian that he is? (just like Bush btw).

The Lord is about to start closing this place down.....you better get on board with Jesus soon. He is the only way out of the coming destruction.

Rev 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

We're all still waiting, as we have for decades, especially the past 4 decades, for the president with the stones to do his job. The guy who brings the full force of the United States Military to bear and take back the nation from the powerful forces which have usurped it. I keep thinking that someday, the People will have their own Manchurian. The guy who will convince the dark forces he's their golden child, and then will have the brains and the stones to turn the tables - fast and furious enough to get the job done before he's assassinated, or before the bad guys can use other tools (nations, economic warfare, etc.) to counterattack. I doubt it could happen without widespread decimation, but the right guy (or gal - no, not you Hilary, and definitely not you, Sarah), could pull it off.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DissentFromDayOne

Since you're pushing a Christian perspective:

But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Matthew 5:22

Oh, also:

But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

Mark 13:32

But this all goes down an off topic avenue away from the OP. I do not believe, for a second, that Barack Obama is an Antichrist, much less the fabled vessel as spoken of in Revelations.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnificentTongue

Actually it's your posts that have that effect. Barack Obama is, in fact, the sitting President of the United States. Whatever birther nonsense you are on about is totally off topic and utterly factually inaccurate.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Wow...interesting thread....hope the POTUS does read this Heff.....I did vote for Obama his first term....when he took oath our whole office watched on line....this black lady I worked with started to cry...and I got pretty chocked up too.....I really believed at that time we had made an important change, and the "People" had spoken...

We have been betrayed.....and to what end? I did vote for Gary Johnson in the last election...lol...and I DO NOT believe he only got 1% of the vote.....ugly ...ruthless game......and all I can do is teach people how to grow fresh food.......try and make things better in my community......

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
** ATTENTION **

GET ON TOPIC - We're not discussing other members.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Shame on you---
you voted for him.

Otherwise just blame
someone else for the failure.

On a lighter note, apology accepted.

I will predict that in less than two years
you will hardly be able to find a real
person who voted for Obama.

The people who voted for him will be
so ashamed of what he has done and likewise
so ashamed of how they voted that they will
sublimate and repress and supress the fact.

So you are a real man and have my esteem and my
honor that you admit that you were incorrect.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
i mean heff, you probably saw something there that the masses wanted you to see. once you see past all the ink this zombie octopus just spooged us with, you'll see just how terrifying this creature is.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

you cannot have an NPD and ASPD at the same time.

It is probably NPD.

ASPD know that they think differently than normal people.
NPD think that everyong on earth thinks like they so.

NPD lack EMPATHY
ASPD will strong arm rob $1500 from a businessman
turn the street corner and give $50 to a homeless man. NPD will not do that.

Besides Obama is not the NPD his wife is.
He is just a victim of NPD marriage---it is not his fault. (Snicker)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
First blame gets passed around and now shame. I refuse to waste time on shame or blame.

With a very profitable business lost in 2008, and no job until 2011 I survived by functioning as an old fashion American. I learned how to build and sew the things I needed for my small rented home. I garden. I run to be healthy. I give to others to remember the kindnesses that have come my way, and the dignity of being human. There is a lot of joy in hard work, sweat, and caring. I'm old, but I'm reminded of the things I can do for myself by the grace of God with much prayer.

Government can't fix a sick greedy society. They are not part of the solution as they fall under the weight of their own greed and self importance.

When I started creating what I needed instead of purchasing those items I cut a huge portion out of the supply chain which limited the support that would have gone to greedy corporations, both foreign and domestic. I don't have much need for the banks I no longer trust as a $1000 bed can be made for $150, and a custom banquets and kitchen table was made with $90 plus scraps leftover from the bed. A couple of months saving and elbow grease made those and other items reachable without borrowing. Cash makes no enemies.

I don't allow myself to get upset every time the President or Congress doesn't get their way. I don't allow the MSM to worry me when they make mountains out of mole hills or worse twist the truth to suit their agenda. It is a power that I will not give them. When facing the crooked be shrewd.

I was free and I am still free. That will be what saves this country. Citizens who know how to happily and responsibly live free.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

Correct me if I'm wrong, it wouldn't be the first time, but I get the impression that your displeasure and dismay at your President is quite at odds with the reasons many other Americans seem to be.

Personally I feel that a progressive society is one that shows compassion to the most needy and vulnerable within it - I certainly seem to be in the minority.

i'm with you, i'm all about helping people, I am a service to others type being.
we could be living in a utopia right now and we will, just takes some wake up calls to the Human species

Hugs

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by slugger9787
reply to post by Golf66

It is probably NPD.

ASPD know that they think differently than normal people.
NPD think that everyong on earth thinks like they so.

NPD lack EMPATHY
ASPD will strong arm rob $1500 from a businessman
turn the street corner and give $50 to a homeless man. NPD will not do that.

Besides Obama is not the NPD his wife is.
He is just a victim of NPD marriage---it is not his fault. (Snicker)

lol, good stuff there

yeah I do not think Obama is NPD..

I know Romney is NPD, lol

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by slugger9787
reply to post by Golf66

Can you link that from the DSVM? I think one can have more than one disorder at a time.

Anyway, in the original post I did not say he had ASPD for sure I said he had ASPD traits...

Disregard for the law being one of the most obvious with his admitted coc aine and other drug use in school. Then add his campaign shenanigans and real estate "deals" in there and he has a healthy set of disregard for the rules for the "normal folk" that becasue of NPD he doesn't think apply to him.

I think we can all agree that he thinks himself something special and above the law.

I think he is mostly NPD with a cluster of ASPD traits that make his NPD more dangerous because as his policies fail and his cult dissolves around him he will turn to the ASPD part to reinforce the NPD.

I am certain that you can't get more than three Psychologists/Psychiatrists to agree on anything in room together anyway.

All I know that is having made a living breaking men like him in interrogation rooms in faraway places he seems fairly obvious textbook NPD and once you challenge that they get dangerous…and unpredictable. That is a bad thing for the man with his hand on the nuclear trigger to be. Insecure and dangerous.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Sadly I think that psychoanalysis is a moot point regarding anyone who makes a career in politics. The base and underlying issue, IMO, with all of them is simply good old fashioned greed. Do I think that President Obama has some narcissistic tendencies? Of course. I think that anyone in the public eye, or even just a position of authority tends to develop some level of narcissism - or possibly that authority brings out latent narcissistic tendencies in people by the very nature of implied power structures and just being put in a role of social or political superiority over others.

Long story short? Bosses act like bosses. Those who cannot or do not manifest this tend not to last in power or authority for long.

If there is any mechanism that fits, IMO, it is that in matters of celebrity, even in politics, the higher one rises the more insulated and detached ones world becomes. Once you reach a certain level of fame or power that detachment tends to become profound. Kevin Smith, the movie director, does speaking engagements and in one of those engagements ( available on DVD as "An Evening With Kevin Smith ) he discuses the time that Prince, the musician, hired Smith to films a record listening party at Paisley Park - Princes mansion. Smith discusses how Prince is so removed from normalcy that he can make any demand, of anyone, at any time, and have it met. I believe the allegory was that if Prince picks up a phone, at 3:00 in the morning, and says "I need a camel. I want a dromedary right this instant!" people do not reply with "This is Minnesota, it's three in the morning, it is impossible to find you a camel right now." - rather people say "OK" and set about trying to manifest the impossible before Prince becomes angry and fires them. Smith refers to this concept as "Prince-land".

I fear that most of our leaders, even the ones that started out with the best of intentions, eventually find their way into Prince-land and lose perspective about what is rational / normal and what is not.

~Heff

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnificentTongue

I didn't vote for Mr. Obama, but, I respect Heff's letter and insights. It gives me hope....

I hope you can find it in yourself to possibly see it that way too.

Des

edit on 4-3-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join