It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My story of a 'Close Encounter'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I guess I'll share my experience, too, though I've hardly told it to anyone because I know it sounds just a little left of crazy.

I should preface to say that I'm extremely metaphysically inclined; a professional intuitive and channel-writer, but I also consider myself to be very level-headed and often skeptical of various New Age ideologies. (99% are rubbish, IMO.) Still, because of what I do I realize I'm more inclined to consider the experience real than someone with no interest in metaphysics might.

A few months ago -- November '12 -- I awoke to find three beings on the side of my bed, next to me. I wasn't scared. They were approximately 4.5 feet tall and all were wearing dark robes with hoods. I didn't see their features or their skin. They were just standing there, though I knew they were doing something to me. I felt wild energy rushes up and down my body (these are what woke me up), from feet to crown, back and forth. I could move but chose to remain very still. Again, I wasn't afraid, and for some time now I've been interested in inter-dimensional contact and curious to experience it, if it was real. I assumed that's what was happening -- I was experiencing some form of contact.

I asked what they were doing to me. I did this telepathically, simply because I knew without a doubt that I could. Their answer was "attunements". After that, I remember nothing.

A couple of months later I was trying to sleep, it was late, yet every minute or so HUGE surges of energy would flood through my body, collecting in what felt like my heart, throat and face, and it freaked me out. I thought I was having a heart attack. I thought about going to the hospital. This lasted the entire night and has not happened since. My sense is that the two events are connected.

(Curiously, since these events my channeled writing has shifted and expanded, which I attribute to these attunements. I think these beings were manipulating my energy so I would be better able to receive the information that was coming through.)

As it turns out I'm perfectly healthy. Again, being level-headed, I realize that waking up to see three beings by my bed -- at least in terms of Occam's Razor -- would mean I was probably just dreaming. However, the energy rushes were very real, with the second session occurring without the benefit of sleep. So I think what happened actually happened. I think it was real.

I will say that I subscribe to the idea that if you desire contact and put that intention out there, you will most likely receive it. There are a variety of inter-dimensional life forms out "there", some good, some not so good. If you desire contact but your heart isn't where it needs to be (i.e., selfish reasons, cynical curiosity, etc.) -- you're going to attract back to you beings who share your same intent. However, if your intentions are good and you want benevolent, productive contact, I do believe all you need to do is put it out there, don't force it, and wait. Something will most likely happen.
edit on 6-3-2013 by Brigidshine because: edit

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonbeleiver77

It's true, aliens have beeen with us since the start. I was taken up in one of their crafts. Luckily I blacked out. I remember them pulling out an implement that looked like a garden trowel, then I felt hazy and can't remember anything else after that. I woke up in my bed and that was that. I was never the same again though :C

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by cocotutch

No way. I had exactly the same experience. The way you describe it, it was exactly like that!!! Don't go to sleep, that's how they get you.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by silversurfer6161

I agree. There's no way I'm going to trust the reasoning of a so-called "expert". I had an experience, I was there, and it's branded onto my mind. The thing about society is they make you feel scared to admit even to yourself that you were once finger-banged by an alien. People need to experience this stuff first-hand, on the front line of experience.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Tomylong

Whoa, I saw exactly the same craft too. Are there any other corroborative sightings of this kind of craft?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Dysnomia

In turn I loved reading your comment about you loving reading that story. Defo, there's something out there. Just hope it's friendly. ;D

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

I once saw a UFO in a field in France once. When I approached it from a distance of about 200m it left the floor and whizzed off. I went to the area. It felt weird and smelt of burnt hair. Crazy. It was foggy though, but I definitely saw something lift up, covered in lights. It can't have been a helicopter, there was NO SOUND!!

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

At first I was thinking you were just another city boy seeing his first satellite until you mention the change of direction and acceleration.

What was the colour of the object?

I'm lucky enough to live in the sticks, and I spend a lot of time browsing the sky and over the years I have seen many UFO's some amazing and some just strange lights in the sky.

I would challenge any skeptic to spend 30 mins a night staring at the night sky for a few weeks, I would bet money they would see things that would change their views.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shaded27

At first I was thinking you were just another city boy seeing his first satellite until you mention the change of direction and acceleration.

What was the colour of the object?

I'm lucky enough to live in the sticks, and I spend a lot of time browsing the sky and over the years I have seen many UFO's some amazing and some just strange lights in the sky.

I would challenge any skeptic to spend 30 mins a night staring at the night sky for a few weeks, I would bet money they would see things that would change their views.

The colour of the object was much the same as the way an ordinary star appears. Only with a slight "haze"(?) or blur around it. Very very slight. Enough that when you looked at it, saw it moving and then zip away, you knew it was NOT a star.

Haven't seen anything since. Though I will still keep looking diligently!

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by amybm7

This is my first time talking about this due to fear of what people would think of me. When I was 13, I was living on the edge of Yankton,SD in a trailer court. One night, I woke up as if I was forced to. I coudnt move, but it wasn't like something was holding me down or anything. I wasn't scared though, I felt calm oddly enough. I could still move my eyes though and found myself looking at my doorway. Suddenly a silver globe shaped object came into view. It was bigger than a basketball, no lights, no sound. In fact it was as if it had sucked the sound out of the room, which left a very strange feeling. It floated seemlessly and smoothly over to me. I still felt no fear.

This silver probe like thing came out of it , it was about as big around as a pencil and had a tip like on a
pen. I watched it as it approached my arm and poked it. That's the last I remember when suddenly I woke up, laying in the same position. I looked at my arm and there was a small dot where it had poked me, and it hurt. That red dot and pain remained for 2-3 months. The pain is gone but the red dot still remains. The pain was not burning and it did not itch. It was the same pain from having blood taken or a shot.

I know it was not a dream. I tried to tell my parents the next morning but they dismissed it as a dream. I have kept it to myself since then. I cannot find anyone else who had this same experience. That silver globe did not have any lights. I hope to find out one day what it put in me or took from me and why.

Does the red dot look like a red felt tip pen mark? mine never went away I've still got them just below my chest which corresponds to the main stars of orion....after 15 years

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join