It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communication

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Communication is highly flammable like gas stations. This means that it is highly desireable on one hand while it also means that it is highly descructive on the other.

The first or second beast is a highly flammable living communication. How come? Because the first or second one is a wildly seductive self and ego that is part ghost and part physical.

Their sense of humors cause them all sorts of mental, psychological, emotional, and phsyical wounds that must be healed over and over again throughout their eternity by enjoyment.

And the names to the beasts are man and woman. Either one switch between being first or second. The beasts stand up as each other's relatives.

This universe holds back the beasts till it gets destroyed and a new creation is put in place, where the beasts can be beasts.

Do any of you understand the importance of communication?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Do I understand the importance of communication? No, I don't think I do, unfortunately. Care to enlighten me? The importance of communication wasn't evident to me in your post. I really dig the first couplet, but I can't follow the rest of it.

Sense of humor causes wounds--that can only be healed by enjoyment?
But I enjoy our sense of humor as a species.

edit on 2-3-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
oops.
edit on 2-3-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

join