It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dream about 2 years ago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I'm from the Boston Area, and about 2 years ago I had a dream while I was living in Las Vegas. I now live in a very close suburb of Boston, called Malden about 4-6 Miles Northeast from Boston.

Well anyhow, in this dream I am on the street on which I live in now this is.. er was my grandmother's home until she passed away. I'm on the northerly part of the street, it's night-time but I recall there are no or little leaves on the trees, which makes it either spring or fall.

A blue arc of light comes from the south in a wave pattern. Now in my rationale I think Nuke? What makes this strange for me, is that Boston is not due south from where I live, I can actually see Boston's skyline from my bathroom upstairs, and in relative position Boston is more East by Southeast.

If a nuke were to go off in Boston, and my dream is right, the direction where I dreamed about it coming from is not Boston. It's more Saugus or Revere, 2 other suburbs. Saugus is not anything spectacluar excpet route 1, the oldest highway in America runs through it. Route 1 is miles and miles of stores in strip mall formats, and when there is no stores, it's country roads, or goes briefly through the major cities of the east coast.

Revere on the other hand, has only one thing of note aside from it's beaches, it is the city next to Logan International Airport. Now I'm not certain if the airport is in fact in Revere, I just know it's close, and it also borders East Boston I think. Heck it even borders Malden, where I live.

The dream was scary, but I'm not sure if it is a prediction as the coordinates seem odd in retrospect. I would think that a Nuke would hit Boston dead on, not somewhat off target. It may also be Cambridge that get's hit. I'm just not very good at thinking upside down by a map, and the direction my house faces in Comparison. I think my house faces Northwest of Boston, when I can see it East, South East from my upstairs bathroom.

At the time of this dream, I had no Idea I would be moving back into this area, let alone live at the house in which I see this dream.

Any input on this?

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Dont know what to make of that but it is weird, if you get anymore weird dreams like that make sure to post them.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   
A friend of mine had a dream about being at home in Nove Scotia, and in it, he was with his family, having dinner or something, some holiday. Anyways, the TV was on, and it cut to a news broadcast about a Nuclear attack on the central east coast, and a biological attack on the north east coast. In his dream, they were talking about wind patterns bringing biological and nuclear fallout up the east coast, pretty much right over his families home. It kind of freaked him out, said it seemed real, like the news broadcast and everything. Excuse my ignorance, but where is Boston?

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Boston Is the Capitol of Massachusetts, Massachusetts is 2 states south of Canada, about 3-400 miles south of Parts of Canada on the East Coast.

-ADHDsux4me

new topics

top topics

join