It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the Paa-Tal? Let's put them into perspective.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by frenzy4444
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Everything is here is gramma this spell check that.

Well yeah...if you have an important message...polish it up with good grammar and spelling so people will take you more seriously. Give a formal, professional presentation if you have something important to say. Nothing important was ever written with thumbs on a smart phone.

But I digress.
edit on 2-3-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

I encountered a similar entity in a dream. I seemed to be traveling through worm holes. I came to a place where a completely black, almost like it was made of oil, faceless entity arrived from another worm hole. There were others there, and I then blended with the oily faceless entity, as I was instructed to do. I'm not one to do something like that, and it was my choice, but it seemed that this was a part of me, that I re-absorbed.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Hmm, any idea what too fighters are?

And what has been observed at Hessendalen.

www.hessdalen.org...

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Interesting. I felt like it had human emotions or vibe to it. But it was also very calm and slightly puzzled. But it seemed very unmoved emotionally. It showed no hostile body language or anything.

So i've thought. Maybe a visitor from another place dimensionally, where our planes criss crossed for a second. The visitor seemed human. but there was something about the muted emotions of it that seemed unhuman. Hard to explain.

What does bug me about the experience is that it appeared. Walked towards my house. Noticed that I saw it, and calmly left as if "i'll come back later, when you're not around or something. It was sorta shady to me. But at no point did I feel fear or did it show any hostile body language.

I was reticent to go into the backyard alone after that for a few months because the vibe that it was still around was still there . Eventually that vibe dissipated after a month or so and I felt comfortable being alone outside at night. One thing is that it was walking within 15 feet of 3 dogs who were inside the house and not one of them noticed. it was as if I was the only one who could see it.

Sometimes I wonder if I had not run into my self in that experience or something from a different plane of existence. Another thing is after that incident I began to slowly feel less creative than before this all happened. I used to be very lucid. To the point I could almost picture entire worlds, and was hailed by all as exceedingly clever and quick. But after that I honestly feel like something has robbed me slowly which is why I wonder about what I saw. It didn't feel evil. But it didn't feel right either.
edit on 2-3-2013 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by frenzy4444

Dear Frenzy4444, not to go off topic but I am interested in your tag name (frenzy4444). Does the 4444 extension have special meaning to you or was the numbers a quick random typing just to create the account. Just curious.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I see you know ATON, just as me, then you know the Laws of God and Creation too,right? what is your interpretation of these?
what is your interpretation of the Law of ONE?
of Atlantis?
your role in Atlantis?

Im one of you.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The annunaki are bat#crazy by the way. Its amazing people dont heed a warning or at least care to ask for identification.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Sat444

Well yes increments of 4 for me. It was 1/3 of a Divine council 12 being a council. As I'm the 12 apostles and Jesus being the 13.

12knights of the round. 2 lots of 12 hours in a day and it goes on. 144 special for me as there are 12 planes of existence and 12 dimensions per plane of existence.

In my soul group there is 144000 souls etc.

Also if you devide a council of 12 by 4 you are left with 3 as in the holy trinity.

Sorry for typing on my iPhone. I do have a life in this life as well you know.

I always like 4 even when I was Onursis The eygptian so called god i had the 4 feathers in my hair, before some if you ask I was a man in that life not a Paschat as some people draw Onursis as a lion man.

As for frenzy it was the name of my old drag car lol.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

Great story it also could be possible you were on the astral plane, it resembles the normal world quite a lot and we visit it quite often when we sleep. Our soul leaves the body and does its thing. The main reason we don't remember a lot of dreams as well unless we get woken up because it has been out of ghe body so the conscious mind cant remember because it was not there. We call this lucid dreaming when we do remember.

Then again my friend you could of meet this race in the pyschical plane, there are so many different beings in the cosmos

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Don't you mean Foo Fighters?

They were UFOs that Hitler had in ww2?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by stjarna1

Yes I can tell you some of Aton but there stuff I won't tell you etc as some are secret still. Christ Michael Aton is gods sovereign for Nebbadon aka the Milky Way most know it as. He is in charge with sources permission. The Milky Way is younger than most galaxies.

As for the Annunaki I would love for them to go back to the light but last I heard up in the fleets they were still causing issues.

They took a case to the courts of Nebbadon stating that they should rule earth still as they modified the DNA etc. suffice to say it back fired on them. They were told to leave earth alone, so they are still here not as much or as bad as before but still around.

If you are one of us welcome my friend.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

As for Atlantis I can't remember my lives then it was only 1 or 2 of them. I had many more life's in Lemuria than Atlantis.

Guys Atlantis started out as a research centre on the other side of earth. Then it turned into a large city, than later a small continent. Lemuria was a large continent where the pacific and Australia lies. It reached all the way to around Mt Shasta in the USA.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Thank you for your posts Mr. Frenzy. I do have a question. What does a person of your stature, particularly as you are "awoken," do for a living in this level of existence? Do you focus on teaching... enlightening others... or participate in more mundane undertakings as those who are "slumbering?" I presume, with your knowledge, you'd be rather bored living the 3D life, and would've already chosen to ascend, unless you have unfinished business.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
See contact no 060111 www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com
page 9

read about Bellringer and Anne Bellringer and how THE HOSTS OF GOD denies any ChristMichaelAton.
There can only be ONE ATON and that is ATON of LIGHT.
Better known as DIVINE SOURCE, The ONE LIGHT.

New ones cannot discern.. it is an art.
But come on I mean, the HOSTS of GOD know better than any human being.

HATONNs own words all of it.

I agree on the rest though!

My parents were from Lemuria and I transitioned to Atlantis. I have fought the evil eons upon eons.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I wrote they denies Nebaddon as well.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Even though I loved my brethren and FATHER in Atlantis and being together I loved the peace in Lemuria more.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
what is the laws of God and Creation? I would like to hear your take.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Crazy in what way?

Sincere question.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by frenzy4444

Foo Fighters As named in WW II are glowing balls that seem to move of their own will, and like to play with aircraft. They have been sighted regularly since man first took to the air with balloons.

I suspect they were the cherubs as described in the bible. Plasma life forms, most likely.

edit on 2-3-2013 by poet1b because: Typo

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Q33323

I am a security guy in real life as in corporate security. To be awaken just means you are aware of more to the story. When I say comments like that I am referring to say your favourite book at three is the war of troy or why the affinity with the big cats.

If I told you some of my other life's the security question may make more sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join