It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the Paa-Tal? Let's put them into perspective.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by frenzy4444

Hi OP,

I have a deep personal interest in how narratives, such as the one in your OP, have developed throughout the 20th century and how they are evolving as we progress in to the 21st century. I believe that stories are like organisms that will fight to survive by adaptation.

Your adaptation seems to be heavily derivative of the Alex Collier material from the 1990s.

The Draconians and The Paa-Tal

Your variation is interesting because of the new words that you bring to the table, otherwise, it' seems the same old story dressed up in new clothes.

What say you, frenzy4444?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

It is just a translation roughly to English Paa-Tal with double a is more normal. And yes one a or double a its still the same group, I'm not the first to mention them do a search on Alex collier my friend.
Sorry it was just typo most I talk with know who they are.

Everything is here is gramma this spell check that.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

Difference is in my 12d form I am one. Alex was just talking about them through the andromeda council. Not even many in the andromeda council remember them. I am passing knowledge take it or leave it it's your choice my friend.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by creatives

I'm not trying to talk religion, I'm just trying to show you beings from multiple religion are the same people okay. So the people in power can cause separation. Think about one religion argues against another. Big question is why.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Guys the annunaki are bad guys simple fact. They are a small reptilian race

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

Bybyots that is why I am trying to teach you more. Alex merely mentioned them by name and that they existed. Those writings were in the draconian words. More reasons why I mentioned the aeshirs and paschats as well to try and tell the story from the top down. If I was to throw the eloheim into the story would it make you happy.

See that is why it is a waste trying to teach on ats as the cabal owns it, CIA goons left right and centre etc. my time is better spent teaching those who are already awaken.

You can find me on sites like ashtar command crew for the ones who really want to learn more, my name is frenzy there as well

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

When you say the dark ones, do you mean the asuras? If so, what type of asura are you talking about? The ones who can't go beyond the tri-pura (physical/vital/mental planes) ?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

No I was talking about all races which signed the anchara alliance. Which has so called ended not sure I believe it though.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

But to elaborate on your question most of them resign in those planes as well as the astral plane, especially lower 4d astral. I have seen entities of the dark go higher before but yes it is rarer, all beings are from source even them just they are far removed from feeling the light from him. They turned to tech and away from love due to free will. But you can get only so far without turning to oneness and the light.

But even the most high beings still have choice to decide what their cause is, lucifer was a perfect example of this. He started the rebellion because he thought the almighty put way too much work into the development of souls. The dracs when they lived in satania in the andromeda galaxy started the rebellion and then blamed lucifer for 50 odd million years for starting it off. At the time lucifer was one of the Eloheim and yes Michaels brother etc so you see the dracs saw it as if Luciel as he was known then said why not that was their excuse to start. They almost decimated a lot of Andromeda before they were forced out to the Milky Way in Alpha Draconis.

By the way Luciel never worked or liked the draconians and even the rebellion was not the reason he lost his aa badge, that was due to his addiction with the opposite sexs. Though because he caused the rebellions start that is why his name was changed to Lucifer the fer his name meant fallen elder to redeem. When the almighty forgave him 2000 years ago just after Christ was here his name went back to Luciel the EL is the name means Elder Light. This why the arch angels have el in their name.

Hope that helps you guys.
edit on 2-3-2013 by frenzy4444 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2013 by frenzy4444 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
You say that multiple religions are the same. You make a strong point on that.
So, where does Hermes Trismegistus come into play? I would also like a bit of back round info on him as well as "the power of three (hence the tri in Trimegistus)" from your point of view.
Thanks in advance. Just trying to connect the dots.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by frenzy4444
reply to post by DaTroof

I am not here to show you proof how did I even know about Shiva being Blue and what demension he was from.

That was one we all knew

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hi. Just wondering if you could give insight to what I aw one evening in my backyard. I was standing alone in my backyard in Los Angeles when I was about 17-18. I was compelled to look up at the sky. When I did the sky almost appeared like a negative image of it's self. The black of space as a sepia color and all the stars were black like they were devoid of light.

I then looked over across the backyard to the house. From the sidewall that seperates our properties a black man sized blob that looked oily and almost irridecent oozed out of the wall low to the ground and then stood up into a 6 foot tall muscular man who was matte black as if he absorbed all light. He walked on the concrete patio fully illuminated by the backyard flood light. But left no shadow and nothing reflected lightwise off of it. It took a few steps toward the house and then noticed me. TUrned it's waist mid stride paused and with a cocked head looked directly at me. It has no features or eyes but I could tell it was looking right at me as if our eyes were locked. It looked puzzled to see me and the turned a second later. Walked back to the wall it came out of turned back into the blob and ozzed back to where ever it came from.

THe whole time I did not feel threatened or scared. Just as puzzled as it apparently was to witness this event. So any Ideas as to what this was that I saw. It didn't feel like it was from around here so to speak.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Back again.
What you typed kept tugging on something that seemed familiar, but I just couldn't put my finger on it till now.
It clicked.
Its seems to go parallel with Lovecraft. Could you perhaps elaborate on this?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

I am not sure on him, I will have to look into it. I don't have every answer I am still a human in this life and we have the veil to a degree. Sorry my friend

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
what do you think of jim marrs, occult history? just published. supports some of what you say. a detailed critique by you of this book would absolutely drive my attention.
thank you.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I was talking the reason he was blue you obviously did not read it first. We all know they are depicted blue.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by darkstar57

I have heard of Jim marrs but I have not read his work so I cannot comment directly my friend

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

Wow fantastic experience hard to say which entities you saw then. It resembled maybe one of the archons but they usually try to bring fear and you mentioned no fear. It could of been a race I have not heard of.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

i will send you a copy if you will critique it and publish the result here...
i will try to get a pdf... i think there is a nook version at barnes and noble..

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by darkstar57

I can even give you my email address via a private message if you want me to read it. I don't know how to send a private message on ats

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join