Who are the Paa-Tal? Let's put them into perspective.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
This all sounds good, but, can we know where did you get all the information from, and how long have you been researching this? I ask, because I've never heard about it, but anyway, good read.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by frenzy4444

So a simple exegesis on the gospel of Mathew has you confused yet you are him???
and a huge side step on eternal souls

God bless you mr frenzy but you look a little silly when you wont answer a direct question.

Please blame me and the average ats dropkicks who are ignorant and petty but you have offered nothing valid

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Thanks for the awesome post! saw you mentioned the paa-tal quite briefly in another thread, and the comment didn't gain much attention. I didn't have time to put more research in, but I'm glad you've started a new thread!

ATS certainly isn't a waste of time, there will of course be those who won't appreciate the efforts you've put in and try to detract with insults and such. i usually just read and research, and don't feel the need to post very often.

the ones who enjoy exploring this aspect of our human condition and who yearn to learn are always ready to listen

can't think of any questions at this time, but would love to hear more history on the paa-tal, and the other races as well..

thanks in advance!

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

I wanted to avoid just talking about one life over another. Jesus had to travel my friend to see and spread the word. Just like we all did after the so called crucification. Wouldnt you like to hear more about stuff like that. How Gabrielle teleported Jesus up with the Star of Bethleheum into the future to be healed. Sent to New York. Not joking either.

Yes Star of Bethleheum is a large ship its the command ship of Nebbdaon.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

It comes from me directly and the others which are on earth at the moment. I wont name them until after disclosure my friend.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

No my friend i was not avoiding i was actually writing on multiple post at once and on different websites. I answered your question about souls what level of detail would you like me to go on.

As for the reference of blood in was a metaphor of how it the sacret original 12 strand blood has been tainted. As for the pig the dark ones enginnered the blending with pink blood to suit a diet that helped them not to shift when the reptilians dine on. Same as it was a reference of blue blood a lack of mineral deposit in their blood due to their reptilian DNA strands. You must remember the gospel has some changes in it from the original. The dead sea scrolls are in Langly as we speak. One of them is in modern english do you like that one.

What of Judas writings where are they? And no one betrayed Jesus.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDagDa

That is a great answer my friend.

Lets see what about the Paschats the lion people from Sirius A, they are 6th demensional race along with Aeshir which is the dog race. Anubis was an Aeshir. So are the stories of Werewolfs they are Aeshirs. Like cats and dogs they come in their variations. For the Paschats the Lion looking ones are the warriors but not the rulers. That is usually the Leopards and Panther type races. So alot of the Egyptian gods are real beings about 100,000 years ago is the time of Anubis and Bast etc etc.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Hi frenzy4444,
I have some highly technical questions, regarding electricity & magnetism.
Would it be ok to privately message you?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

To answer your legion question it was really meant to be shown that alot of people are infested with Archons in the Astral plane and dont know it. That is how they got in and controlled the mind of so many carrying their legions of demons aka Archons.

The calming of the sea is relating to mass consiouness of the magnetic grid around gaia. Not quite like they finish it off in the bible hay my friend.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by creatives

Yes for sure but not sure where i go into to check my private messages.

As for that subject do you know the way the fastest ships travel is usuing condensed light. They slow down a light wave while it ionizes past particles. I can put more detail up on this for you. You can even past the knowledge on to any who uses or has a solar type company.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

One quick question frenzy4444 out here in public before I take the time to send you a private message.
What is the speed of light?
Really hoping you get this answer correct, it would truly be interesting to find some answers to some incredibly perplexing questions.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

these light teachings were from Sanada and the guys in Agartha would love for it to get out to people who know it.

Solar technology , how can it be improved ? It's a very good question isn't it, and it's one that I've been asking myself for quite a long time, many years in fact. I've researched into it quite extensively actually. There have been many advancements and much refinement of and in their design in recent years leading to many varied applications of and for the materials even to the development of films that can be deposited onto appropriate substrates, but the basic idea or concept hasn't changed all that much at all.

That's why the real over-all efficiency is never higher than 17% for solid crystalline and 13% for film type materials. You see, that base material is what they're all relying on to harness the given electrical potential derived from contact with sunlight. As long as that remains the case solar cells will never become a truly viable alternative energy replacement in and of themselves. That's why they are often used with other devices like hydro-electric, wind-powered or wave powered systems.

In my view this need not be the case. If you enhance the photovoltaic material itself higher efficiency and greater levels of electron capture would be the obvious result. But the question is; just how do you go about doing that? Simply put, you must enhance the basic material itself. How? You super-saturate it with small ions during it's formation process, that way, once created the base material's already enhanced and ready to go.

The best ions for doing this are helium nuclei because they're very small and would easily move within the crystalline structure of the photovoltaic material itself. In fact it would work in much the same way as does a liquid crystal. By super-saturating such material it becomes capable of harnessing much more electricity. Both it's efficiency and electron capture properties are increased. In short, it works better and produces far more power and does so more efficiently and consistently.

If such new and enhanced photovoltaic material were to be produced and used in manufacture of such improved solar cells, the installation of them on a mass scale would make a very significant difference indeed. It is my hope that research into such enhancement should begin immediately. It'll make such a vast improvement to existing technology. If quickly begun, this could very well make solar technology totally viable as a 'stand alone' power source for all of us, especially if integrated into photovoltaic concentrator technology as well. This could cause a quantum leap in that technology ultimately leading to the revolutionising of the solar power industry.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Well the answer is not so straight forward as light is frequency that vibrates. Different sources attract a different speed. Not all suns etc product light the same way. Not all light is visble as well its just a frequency again. Earth humans measuer it around 300,000kms a second. Bare in mind time and space does not work the same way in the higher demensions. Time is not Linear in the higher realms more like a DVD disc. The start middle and end are all on it yet you can jump to any point on the disc.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

ok thanks for the answer. Not quite the answer I was looking for.
I won't bother with any technical questions.

Just for the record the answer I was looking for wasn't 299 792 458 m / s
A fun read though.
edit on 2-3-2013 by creatives because: additional material

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Did you read the thread about the solar light powering read it over slowly it will help anyone who may be in that field.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Also i was still thinking of the guy earlier trying to ask me all those exergis, and Yahweh jumped into my mind. He is not God he is another creator son from another universe i hope that helps guys.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Hey, I asked you in the other thread, what I feel is a very legitimate question, but am still awaiting an answer.

I can't help but notice that in your signature you refer to this...whatever group it is...as "Paa-Tal," but elsewhere you refer to it as the "pa-tal." Why the discrepancy?

Are you going to blame it on your cell phone shorthand again? If they were so important don't you think you'd at least give us the correct name in its proper noun form with consistent usage and consistent spelling?

Originally posted by frenzy4444
reply to post by BornOfSin

How I know? I am one of the pa-tal

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2-3-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by frenzy4444

Did you read the thread about the solar light powering read it over slowly it will help anyone who may be in that field.

I did read what you wrote, but it had nothing to do with the question I asked.

Feel free to get as technical as you want or feel is required to answer the question I asked.

p.s. I'm not sure that the answer requires referencing any religious text's etc.
edit on 2-3-2013 by creatives because: additional detail

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I would like to discuss the Anunna, the Igigi, and the origin of the angelic choirs with you, as that happens to be my center of focus mystically, spiritually, and archaeologically. I'm not sure whether you're familiar with the historic/mythic Anunnaki, or just the extraterrestrial Reptilian brand, which is espoused by David Icke and company. Regardless of which you're referencing though, I would greatly enjoy probing your mind to see how much about these species of spiritual creatures you do know. Obviously I'm just asking, and the choice on whether you respond to this invitation or not remains entirely in your hands.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I had an experience that brought me to this group(I think it's the same one).
You can read it here.

I'm curious, the general gist of the story is the same, but I haven't heard them talk about Paa-tal.

Honestly, I'm kind of torn with this group. On one hand, I had that crazy experience. On the other hand, they seem very cult like(they'll call it family), they don't take any criticism well(4 of them freaked out when I asked just a simple question, you can kind of see it in this thread too), and they've been putting up articles lately that I know are false.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join