It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the Paa-Tal? Let's put them into perspective.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TheConstruKctionofLight

Yes you are correct I am dropping the story a little at a time. What is the use of me telling you my Paa-Tal name. Go to the other site if you want to learn more.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by frenzy4444

You have watched to much of Prometheus. I will answer your question. Why do they have a large ship because they spend more time travelling and seeding than they do on Urversa

Who said anything about Prometheus, (Prometheus IS in YOUR OP) again your answers skirt on the questions raised but the response is obfuscated, the answers evasive, english broken. Not as eloquent as your OP

Again my questions were... "2) if it is that long what is it carrying an invasion force?
3) if it drops in and out of different densities so easily why a ship that large, instead surely more smaller ships would be more efficient ...a bit like not putiing all your eggs in one basket."

Did I say I was worried about them or are you trying to turn the tables around?

You state "Though we were much higher than. The planet was 8D then. Most of us who were there then were tall as well 10 feet tall or so"

If the planet was 8D and in a higher vibrationary rate if anything the beings would be shorter and lighter not taller, they wouldnt need as much mass for support in an 8D world .

You state "Their tech is light years more advanced than the other races they can stellar jump into other universes in around 1 hour"

Why then a need for a 760 mile ship...with free energy a fleet of smaller ships would be more effective, more responsive. In actual fact with the inferences you make a far better method of travel would be perhaps a moon or even a planet moving between dimensions with everything on board.
But 760 mile ship sounds better for your sci fi plot, powerful big plausible for a human mind
The Paa Tal are billions of years old and they need ships to travel...yeah right...why not just move their consciousness/mind essence through thime/space instantaneously...

Most novelists when they create fiction at least have their ideas/worlds mapped before putting pen to paper. Sorry FAIL

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Ps I never said we are a messiah your words my

I never said you were the messiah, stop putting words in my mouth...YOU said you were Matthew in the New Testament or have you forgotten that.

"Ps I never said we are a messiah your words my friend I'm doing nothing but trying to tell the almightys word"

You cannot tell the almightys word..that is the Logos that comes through gnosis...each "get it" when the time is right...You educating any one interferes with each souls progression...
You are either throwing ideas out their for your novel
OR
You are starting a new cult with common cultural memes

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Yes you are correct I am dropping the story a little at a time. What is the use of me telling you my Paa-Tal name. Go to the other site if you want to learn more.

And from another of your posts

Don't worry about dis info agents like Cody see how they know how to add all the pretty pics, paid to be good at nothing but tease. So far from the spirit world

Look who's teasing now...not very enlightened of you is it?

You do realize that karma is cause and effect...or perhaps not....
not "malice/seeing beauty" or opposites as you imply....
come on frenzy you are really disappointing me now...you can do better than this

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Would you care to elaborate on the history of Lemuria/Atlantis? I have always been fascinated with the legends surrounding the raise and fall of these civilizations and I think your thoughts on this topic would be quite informative.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I am sorry if this question has been asked and/or answered, BUT what do you know of the reincarnated Sirians?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

The Lord God stole his myths and spiritual lessons from the Anunnaki. Specifically, the Hebrew scribes, and the Christian Papacy, stole their myths, moral lessons, and spiritual insight from the Anunnaki and claimed it as their own. If anyone, or anything, should "come back," it is YHVH and His followers. They should atone for their sins, their crimes, and the Age of Woe which they have introduced to the world.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Hi scribe yes agree still not sure how to take Yahweh he was an old creator son though.

Last night some of the annunaki visited me astral wanting to work together not against each other most of the night. They seemed genuine to work again. I have much to consider my friend thank you.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

No my friend densities are back to front the higher the number the lower the weight. It more resembles a frequency of all matter in the realm if it helps. I answered your question about ship sizes earlier.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

There are many sirians on earth as we speak or which have had lives in Sirius a and b. 100000 years ago I was a paschat on Sirius a in 6d. So yeah there are quite a few who have lived on Sirius at the same time there are some Sirian walk ins on earth. Before you ask a walk in is where are soul wants out of his body contract and a new soul takes on his Kharma etc. there are quite a few on earth as they too want to boost the light especially ones from Sirius A.
Bless you

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWetCoast

Hi wet coasts, if you go to ashtarcmandcrew there is a group for lemuria a lot of good info there for you way more than I can type now for you.

www.ashtarcommandcrew.net...

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I'm sorry I do not mean to offend

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I'm sure you know that you can't just drop a claim that the Anunnaki visited you, without me following up. Even if it's a verbal bait-and-switch tactic, you know I'll walk right into it. So, who from the Anunnaki visited you? What did they have to say? How did they act? Details, details, details.

~ Wandering Scribe

edit on 9/3/13 by Wandering Scribe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Would you be willing to start another thread regarding my question?I visited the site you mentioned but I would prefer to stick with ATS.I would enjoy a very detailed and thorough timeline concerning any and all past civilizations and the people/enlightened beings that created them.I have more than enough free time and I am willing to read until my eyes start to bleed.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   

I believe you mentioned an intergalactic war earlier in this thread.I've been told that Alpha Draconis was decimated a year or so ago.What are your thoughts on this matter?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Have you abandoned this thread?I would like to read more of what you have to say.It seemed like you were just getting started and then you stopped

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWetCoast

Have you abandoned this thread?I would like to read more of what you have to say.It seemed like you were just getting started and then you stopped

yeah, where are you bro??

oh well, thanks for sharing...

hugs for you and for you

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Is there no one one that is interested in the weird and unusual(I have found this topic quite informative)? I find it hard to believe that on a site such as ATS that a thread such as this one would not invoke more interest. I eagerly await the day that the OP decides to continue with this thread.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWetCoast
Is there no one one that is interested in the weird and unusual(I have found this topic quite informative)? I find it hard to believe that on a site such as ATS that a thread such as this one would not invoke more interest. I eagerly await the day that the OP decides to continue with this thread.

I know some stuff, lol...

what would you like to know?

and If I don't remember I can lead you to someone who may..

hugs

edit on 9-4-2013 by cornucopia because: added a letter

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

HI Matt

A couple of mundane questions:
Your signature says 'return', how does an entity that has not left return?
and
Who am I?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join