It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who here is prepared to Pay per view War

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
dont worry, you will get your wish, although it wont be on payperview,
it will be though up close and in your face...

when the people have had enough and the govt pushes to far,
you will get to see war. Up close and personal, just hope you can
dodge the shrapnel that's coming through your front window.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
wtf is wrong with some of you...... Anyone who finds it fun and enjoyable to watch people die should seriously go get help your on a conspiracy forum to reveal corruption and what is wrong with the world and yet you post something proving that there is something wrong you have confirmed it. This post disgusts me.... There was a conspiracy that the world is being dehumanized (which it is) and the post below it you say that you would watch it? i bet you wouldn't watch dogs being slaughtered on tv.... but you can watch humans being slaughtered Think before you post some bull# like this.

Sorry for being pissed off this #ing post blew it for me there is no hope for humanity.
edit on 2-3-2013 by innersollus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skittle
reply to post by Soloprotocol

Just a shot in the dark. You're "American", right?

Wrong Scottish...

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I just wish I could figure out the monetary amount to pay to never see war again...

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Thank you for serving, wherever you are from. How are you doing now?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I was 5 months pregnant when the first strikes in Iraq happened. I laid there on the couch and was horrified that some poor fellow in the lower part of the screen actually went out and got into his car! I still worry about him to this day.

I bought a box set of WW2 films and documentaries. I hoped to learn more about the CBI theatre since my Dad (RIP) served there. I was more horrified and humbled than fascinated. I hate war, but Hitler had to be stopped. And the Japanese had taken over much of the Pacific and as one person factually stated, "had to be nuked into being civilized".

I wouldn't pay to see war, but as others already posted it will be televised for all to see because we have the technology and there are those who will watch. I will struggle not to turn on the tv, because I have seen enough, but I will still be curious. Bad human.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I find the entire premise distasteful...... People, little children , animals are all
killed and maimed in war..... what is entertaining about that.

Sorry, no way, I would expect any self respecting country to immediately ban such a TV proposal.
edit on 3-3-2013 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

If you had the opportunity to pay for live War TV would you take it up..

Definitely. However to pay for it, the broadcast has to be uncensored live version.
this would be highly popular if the war coverage is on the the muslim terrorist everywhere in this world.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I'll go you one better, OP.

People would pay to be a 'telepresence warrior', manning a post over the net with a remote controlled rifle from their home.

I know countless folks who'd pay good money to do this on the US-Mexico border. The gubmint ought to consider it as an income stream.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by innersollus

Sorry for being pissed off this #ing post blew it for me there is no hope for humanity.
edit on 2-3-2013 by innersollus because: (no reason given)

What, I took this thread for you to work that out....

Did you Buy a News paper or two when the Gulf war started and it was plasters 7 pages deep in all it Gory for weeks,?
Did you watch it live on CNN, Fox News, Sky News, ???
How many times did you watch 9-11 footage?...did you read the packed papers,? Did you see the pics/footage of the Jumpers....???
The fact is, we have all payed to view at some point, my question is...How far would we go to view the extreme/Horrific side of What The Human species does on a regular basis.....

I find the question "would you sign up to go do the devils work" more of a issue than actually watching it...lets face it ...the military creates the product and it costs a bloody fortune....Now if we aint gonna stop going to war, and the fact is it sure doesn't look like it to me, then Pay per View might be the way to keep the cost of War to a minimum and keep the masses in check...ie, Stuck in front of the TV when you aint at work,.....Work, Consume, and Die, should be all government Motto's...And the earlier you die after you retire the better...sad but true..
Oops, kinda shot off a a tangent there...

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
This is Disgusting! Why, Why in the world would you PAY to watch something so Insane.

The real casualties of war are not the soldiers, It's the little children! Why would I pay to pollute my mind with that garbage I would feel Mortified. I have heard stories of Soldiers raping little girls some as young as six years old! I am also an avid gamer so I Should be desensitized to this. Yeah it's funny in a video game because it isn't real, In Real life though, It Frightens me.

I have very little to no faith left in humanity as a whole.
edit on 4/3/13 by fr33kSh0w2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I thought we were already paying for the cable/internet service where we do not see real time but ofcourse uploaded video clips and images in addition to FTA channels and the MSM with their ever so vigilant news reporting services and diehard reporters reporting from the theatre at times

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join