It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A brief diagram of the interconnectedness of Illuminati puppet pop stars in the music industry

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
It's all about image, and image is all about sales. Forget the conspiracy bull****. This is just the latest in a long line of tactically-naive artists being manipulated by smarter managers and record company executives. Oh, and some rather more on-the-ball artists happy to go along for the ride. It doesn't really matter what the image is, so long as it is distasteful / renegade / radical enough to p*ss parents off, and by implication give "the kids" some vicarious thrill simply by being associated with it.

We've been here many times before: The 50's and early 60's had their "bad boys", the late 60's had the whole drugs thing, and the early 70's ... well, you name me one male artist who WASN'T claiming he was bisexual. Each image meticulously polished by the creatives, adopted by the artists, and embraced by the audience. Embraced - why? Because it gave them that frisson of excitement, that chance to flirt with something dangerous and just outside their reality.

The triangles, the hands over the eyes? It's just a carefully-concocted zeitgeist that will have the same long-lasting, game-changing effect as David Bowie's leap out of the closet in 1972.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
It is the only thing they do in their music that has meaning at all.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
without an intention behind the gestures such as the "all seeing eye,three six' " they are simply gestures. The symbols are useless without you giving them some sort of power. So in essence all the sheep throwing up the symbol in the crowds and chanting what ever they ask are doing just that, the symbols they are doing is a useless gesture when the meaning behind the symbolism remains occult. However, once the meaning has been illuminated in the individual there is an intent. Whether that intent be conscious or unconscious.

So here's my question; why are you spreading this to people? Why make them aware of a meaning behind the symbolism, thus giving the symbol power? Am I wrong in saying it would be best for people to remain ignorant to the meaning of the symbol so that the symbol remains a meaningless gesture?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajr2013
without an intention behind the gestures such as the "all seeing eye,three six' " they are simply gestures. The symbols are useless without you giving them some sort of power. So in essence all the sheep throwing up the symbol in the crowds and chanting what ever they ask are doing just that, the symbols they are doing is a useless gesture when the meaning behind the symbolism remains occult.

You know this to be fact how?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scamzarilla
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

okay so i was misinformed on the info about nas supposedly giving him the nickname during the beef... but the simple fact remains that wayne IS in fact throwing up a blood sign....

No that's not a simple fact. One of my best friends is a Blood, been one since a kid. When I showed him Wayne doing the Triple-Six/all-seeing eye hand gesture, he was floored by it.

And you keep ignoring the gestures Occult roots with Aleister Crowley and the fact that the Beatles were doing it in the 60s. Do you want the pictures?

I don't care what Jim Jones is doing. He's clearly mimicking something that he thinks is cool, which is what they are trying to get people to do. Drake does it. Lebron James does it. Many others have done it. I can show you numerous pictures of a lot of rappers and entertainers doing it. Are they all throwing up a blood sign? No! They are throwing up a known and proven Occult symbol.

Here ya go. Beatles. Paul McCartney doing the triple six. Lennon doing the devil horns

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Bacardi

I disagree. This is what a lot of people on the Left said about Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, and the Tea Party. "Ignore them and they'll go away." Yeah, right. You don't make a problem go away by ignoring it. That only allows the problem to get worse. Ignoring the Satanism in the videos and whatnot will not make it go away. That'll just allow it to continue on unchecked. At least if we are spotlighting it we can wake people up. If we ignore it, they will still have fans who are being subliminally influenced by it.

You're "solution" is completely irresponsible.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave

And yeah I sure these old Illuminati farts really want to hang around jay z and beiber on all their group outings to plan their evilness for the world yoyoyoyoy hommieeeeeeeee lol pfft ya right .

This talking point is becoming a typical strawman and a deflection. We never said they were in the Illuminati (although as powerful as Jay-Z is he just may be) nor that they hang out with them. We said they are puppets. So pay attention to what we are saying before trying to draw up a condescending and sarcastic remark ridiculing our position. It's really hard for you to dispute what we are saying when you can't even get what we are saying correct.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

No, we're not saying they all are. Some of them may just be mimicking what they say. But that doesn't change the fact that they are still using Occult and Satanic imagery and therefore passing it onto the masses for it look "cool." Whether they are doing so knowingly or not the message and the imagery is still being spread and that's dangerous.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by capone1

No Jay-Z has not been doing it since 93. I don't know where you get that. He didn't start doing the hand signal until the Dynasty album. Did you even read the entire OP? The answers/rebuttal to your entire post is in the OP. Go back and read it.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nicks87

Ok let's throw morality out the window...

Thats what you want right?

Exactly! Perhaps he wants to buy one of Jay-Z's Aleister Crowley inspired hoodies or shirts that says "Do What Thou Wilt" on the front.

But, no, Jay-Z's not involved in the Occult at all.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

Again, we never said they all are? And the Beatles? Influenced by known Occultist Aleister Crowley?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

A post exposing them on an Above Top Secret is gonna increase their record sales?
Not hardly. And as I've said before even if some of them are using it for publicity (a positive claim which no one who holds that position can seem to prove) the symbolism/message is still being spread and made to look cool. Dangerous.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by atomicn

Really? They "use it as a joke"? How do you know that? Where do you get that information? And, yet again, even if this were the case the symbolism/message is still getting spread to the masses.

Seriously, how many times do I have to repeat myself? I've managed to read through all 9 pages of this, I think you could also

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!!

Posting videos with explicit warnings due to violence and language is not allowed.
Bickering and name-calling, censor circumvention and off topic remarks have no part in a civil discussion......You are responsible for your own posts.

Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

It is really interesting that you judge the symbolism of their faith using standards of your faith. As of now, who is really right about what they believe in? As far as I am concerned, both of your religions are the same thing. Christianity, Illuminati, Islam, Hinduism and all other faiths worship the same deity: the sun/son god. Its the same religion, no matter how you look at it.

It takes time to see it.
edit on 3-3-2013 by LiveEquation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveEquation

Everyone judges based on their personal viewpoints. And no my religion is not the same thing. I do not believe in religion. I believe in the Bible and the Most High. Modern Christianity is filled with pagan symbolism and practices and doctrines that go completely against the Bible.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Open a thread in religion so we can talk in depth about how the bible induced faith and the Illuminati faith are the same thing. I mean how many denominations and faiths sprouted from the bible? All of them believe they are unique and right. Its the same root. Same god, same trickster, same devil, same messiah, and same judge. You all look at it from different angles. It is not a coincidence that the symbols are strikingly similar.

I mean the disciples themselves believed differently about Jesus. Consider John and Thomas and how they viewed Salvation. All this from hanging out with Jesus.
edit on 3-3-2013 by LiveEquation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr
reply to post by Noinden

Again, we never said they all are? And the Beatles? Influenced by known Occultist Aleister Crowley?

Got an issue with occultists? Also influenced by Tolkien.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

Yes I do. And who was influenced by Tolkien? The Beatles or Crowley? And why should I care if either of them were influenced by Tolkien?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
In my research I keep coming across something I am not entirely familiar with. This is the concept of Boule Societies or black secret societies related to fraternal organizations and colleges such as Sigma Pi Phi (the first black greek fraternity). Has anyone come across this and care to explain more? I know this would be a great way to recruit the producers and artist they want to use. Someone like Master P for instance is not a street thug and actually went to college and has more money than probably Jay Z or did at one time.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join