It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A brief diagram of the interconnectedness of Illuminati puppet pop stars in the music industry

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Make a thread about it,there are plently of well educated Christians on the board that would run rings around the likes of you and your pretentious high and mighty position,you simply don`t like the taste of your own pee on your chips.

If you had of looked yourself first and taken your own advice that you have given everyone else here in a mocking way,we wouldn`t be having this discussion.

So don`t expect me to find all your mistakes for you.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by gps777

Make a thread about it,there are plently of well educated Christians on the board

Really are there now?? Wow how mightily impressive. So ,let me make sure I have this right. You are suggesting I should ask those who believe in something despite any evidence to the contrary, ie the wholesale purloining of the Mithras belief system from the Romans with a name change to suit the masses of Rome. Sorry, I have this filter that sort of, well it ignores people whose own BS filter is so clogged by their own desires as to fail to function. That you don't even have the inkling of an awareness that your very words are utterly contradictory in that. If one has faith, then one chooses to denies knowledge at the expense of faith is inherent within faith, or faith simply cannot exist. Faith, is the belief in something despite the totally contradictory knowledge and understanding of experience, So excuse me however, I don't really have much time for people of faith as they are, inherently biased and therefore, a tad gullible no matter how educated they might think themselves to be

See, the whole point is, to have faith almost automatically denies one illumination. Hence, the endless prating of the foot soldiers of all belief systems on internet forums as that, destroys their very reason for existing. Meanwhile those you take your "instructions from" are probably out at an orgy snorting various powders through a high denomination bank note from the belly of some supine dancer of indeterminable sex. After all, it is Saturday night and did Malaclypse not say....

"Harken unto me, for there dwelled in the land of Apple one who was golden and the people saw them and did say... We shall follow you.... and the Golden one did reply.... Get a life and would you please quit interrupting me whilst I am attempting to seduce your family"

edit on 2-3-2013 by FireMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
Hate to pee on people's chips as it were however, 666 is not the symbol of the "beast" it's actually 616 something anyone with the scantiest knowledge of esoteric traditions could tell you. It also refers to the emperor Caligula as does the whole of the book of Revelations which is about the fall of the Roman Empire and nothing else save that.

Funny isn't it? inside 40 years the Illuminati have gone from the people who brought you, the rule of the people, or at least the concept of that, with the French and American revolutions, the emancipation of women and universal suffrage, religious tolerance of all beliefs on an individual basis. Even stranger isn't it that, the casting of the Illuminati as the "baddies" has coincided with the PTB reigning in just about every freedom you can think of and the gradual erosion of right after right in the, so called, free world?

I don't normally become involved in these threads on this forum however, when I see the ignorance spouted by people who have fooled by the reactionary forces that rule this world there are times one feels one should at least, attempt to redress some of the balance and stand up and be counted.

By all means, if you are bigoted, misogynistic, intolerant of anyone's beliefs save your own, carry on believing the the current twoddle being touted by reactionary agents about the Illuminati. The "truth", if there is anything genuinely one can name a such, is that, the Illuminati are mostly wondering, right now, how much worse this world can be. Oh yes, there will always be those who dress themselves up as "Illuminated", they will have their little clubs, they will play with the symbols they believe are "key to being a member" that doesn't mean they are any more actually "Illuminated" than any who professes to be christian, yet believe in the death penalty.

I would suggest people go and read Walter Scott's Ivanhoe, or watch any of the TV or film versions and then work out why he is considered to be "Illuminati" and what the underlying sub plots are. Illuminati guide don't dictate, Illuminati suggest, not demand, Illuminati suspect, not know, Illuminati believe nothing, yet accept everything.

All I would say is this, many of the attacks on the "Illuminati, stem from from people who genuinely think that, you should have no right to vote and need to be herded like sheep. If you truly believe that, then at least be open about it and quit hiding behind smoke and mirrors.

Ignorance?

The number 616 in the bible represents Nero not Caligula and revalations is NOT about the fall of Rome it's believed by some scholars to be about the persecution of christians under the Roman empire. Others believe revelation is about the end of the world but I think those are the two predominant beliefs.

Revelation was written around 95 AD Rome wouldnt "fall" for another 200 years.

Dont be so quick to call people ignorant if you yourself do not have your facts strait.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicks87

Dont be so quick to call people ignorant if you yourself do not have your facts strait.

Can you give me the co-ordinates to the Facts Strait? Where does it lie? Is it in the USA near Cape Cod?
edit on Sun Mar 3 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed tags

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

What matters is that these people are promoting moral corruption.

And how, exactly, are you qualified to judge others, incl. entertainers, what is "moral" and what is not?
You are aware it's one of the always recurring traits of hyper-religious people to point the finger at others and preach how THEIR morale is the superior one?

And..by the way, moral is more often than not in the eye of the beholder. What you and many religious, mostly Americans, see as "immoral", such as scantily clad entertainers etc. for many other people can hardly evoke a laugh. So..it's "morale corruption" if you see a dancer in short pants jumping around? SUCH a horrible thing they must be of the devil because you're so offended by it? Obviously, we have total different ideas what "moral corruption" is.

edit on 2-3-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Think you kids need to listen to some good old christian music . Stay away from the pop scene as it will rot your brain .

And yes they are christian bands

you guys are really paying to much attention to these artist almost borderline obsession for some in here .. And that's why they do such things . It's called a publicity stunts lol and every time some one makes a search of any artist they can compile the data and figure out who's more the asset to the company .

Hook , line and sinker .

And yeah I sure these old Illuminati farts really want to hang around jay z and beiber on all their group outings to plan their evilness for the world yoyoyoyoy hommieeeeeeeee lol pfft ya right .

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Let me ask you this...Whenever you see a musician or any famous person making some kind of gesture you deem to be "illuminati," do you always just assume that is what is going on? To put it another way, do you ever think about the fact that these people could just be making various gestures that have been used time and time again throughout history, by various people, groups, cliques, etc.? There are only so many hand/finger gestures that can be made with the human hand, especially ones that look natural and not completely stupid.

And a symbol like the eye. Do you automatically assume that because a person uses a picture of an eye they are associated with the "illuminati?" First of all I do not believe there is even such a thing. There are groups of people with power, many of them, but I highly doubt there are any that surpass the notoriety of the Bildeberg group. It is extremely difficult for that many influential people to get together without raising attention from the public. This is because there has to be some interaction with everyday, regular people. Whether they are driving, serving as waiters, etc.

I really do not want to get into that argument. I will stick with what I first mentioned, and I really want to know whether you put any logical thought into disproving your own claims? If not, then why should anyone take you seriously? Everyone should remember that as well. Any time someone is making claims about anything, you can often tell their biases by looking at whether they attempt to disprove their own ideas. If they have, and still come up with the same conclusions, then those conclusions should probably be taken more seriously and analyzed from a logical perspective.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I'm not dismissing Jay-z and Kanye from the discussion, but Jay-Z has been doing the "Roc" symbol since 1993 -- before he had ANY recognition. The "Roc" is a hand sign (the triangle thingy) for Jay-Z's self-started label, Rockafella Records. "Roc" meaning a diamond shape, hence the triangle. Kanye West is signed to the same "Roc" record label.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Stop being coy! It's more than just them strutting around in short pants as you say,.
Have you watched any of the videos? Don't you find it strange and perverse that prepubescent girls and boys are the ones they are trying to attract the most to their fan base?
I wouldn't have such a problem with these "artists" if their videos weren't teaching these kids that it's cool to debase yourself and have no respect for yourself and those around you. Kids are so curious about sex as it is that they don't need these "artists" sending them the message that multiple partners and S&M is how to be cool and get people to like you. This type of lifestyle doesn't make most adults happy and it's even more destructive when teens begin experimenting with this. I don't know if you realize this, but some 14 year olds have actually had group sex. That's just not right.

edit on 2-3-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

In the words of Bryan of Lower Piddle.. ."cast not ye envy on those who have seen the illumination for they understand they are mad and act in accordance with the laws laid down by the venerable hamburger"

They also sell a lot more records

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

What matters is that these people are promoting moral corruption.

And how, exactly, are you qualified to judge others, incl. entertainers, what is "moral" and what is not?
You are aware it's one of the always recurring traits of hyper-religious people to point the finger at others and preach how THEIR morale is the superior one?

And..by the way, moral is more often than not in the eye of the beholder. What you and many religious, mostly Americans, see as "immoral", such as scantily clad entertainers etc. for many other people can hardly evoke a laugh. So..it's "morale corruption" if you see a dancer in short pants jumping around? SUCH a horrible thing they must be of the devil because you're so offended by it? Obviously, we have total different ideas what "moral corruption" is.

edit on 2-3-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

Ok let's throw morality out the window...

Thats what you want right?

So you can do whatever you want and not have to feel guilty about it. Let's get rid of God too because you dont want to have to worry about some sort judgement or consequences when you die.

Without morals what's stopping your next door neighbor from raping you, stealing your wallet and then bashing your brains out? And dont say laws because it happens and people DO get away with it.

Morality is in the eye of the beholder? Gimme a ##SNIPPED## break.
edit on Sun Mar 3 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by capone1

That's not it at all. It has everything to do with the fact that they are praising the Rockafeller family.
Remember, this is all about greed, which you can follow right back to certain very wealthy bloodlines.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Can you give me the co-ordinates to the Facts Strait? Where does it lie? Is it in the USA near Cape Cod?

Nice response. How childish. "I know you are but what am I?" Are we going to play that game now?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by capone1

That's not it at all. It has everything to do with the fact that they are praising the Rockafeller family.
Remember, this is all about greed, which you can follow right back to certain very wealthy bloodlines.

Nothing I said was incorrect. I didn't speculate on intentions.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Katy Perry in her recent documentary movie-

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Hey genius quoting Latin means nothing when delving into the root meanings of scripture.

You are going to have to learn ancient Greek and Hebrew. It is well known by people who have actually studied the origins of the Bible that the Roman Catholic Church burned men at the stake for translating scripture into other languages from the Greek and Hebrew thus exposing false practices and doctrine practiced by the RCC.

Your 616, which is actually 666 cannot be the fall of Rome as Rome is the 2 legs of iron from the book of Daniel and there are still the feet of clay and iron afterward. Not to mention the teachings of Yeshua on the apocalypse not happening until the message had been preached to the whole world (key word whole, meaning in its entirety aka not partial as it was at the time of Rome).

Another problem with you pro-enlightened folks is claiming the mysteries are the true teachings passed down from Jesus to the disciples or from God to Moses without ever verifying the earliest appearance of the modern mystery school take on matters. All of which stem anywhere from 500 to 1000 years after the individual in question even existed, thus you are practicing faith by believing in it when there is zero evidence in support of it other than extremely abstract interpretations.

Hermes Trismegistus the secret teacher? Earliest account is in "return of the light" Italy, oh forgive me Renaissance Italy by associates of the Medici family (whom account for several extremely indulgent evil popes among other mass murder situations).

Basically the pro-enlightenment crowds' theory falls apart completely when actual research is done.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

See, that's your inherent problem, the basic lack of understanding that, the one thing we actually do know is that. Everything is in the eye of the beholder, as life,is a totally subjective experience. There is no empirical proof anyone can provide to back up any argument to the contrary and once you have a grasp on that basic "fact" then everything else falls into place.

Faith is the basic subjugation of your own awareness and allowing an outside party to infect you with their pattern of behaviour. Evil is a totally human construct, there is no definition of evil as it simply defies logic as a quantifiable concept.

We exist because some star blew itself to pieces and in that destruction, gave birth to elements that otherwise, could not actually exist. Why are you so damned scared of random chance? Why not celebrate that random chance by actually trying to make your totally subjective existence a tad more fun? Strange isn't it that, when people are genuinely having "fun" they feel healthier, they live longer and others don;t suffer as a result? In the same way, isn't it funny that, as soon as people become earnest and "righteous" other people seem to start dying at an alarming rate, through no fault of their own?

Why do people sneer at people having "righteous fun" and yet celebrate the "righteous slaughter of millions"?

So when you have some of these morals, as you call them of your own to educate us with, learned from your own experience and understood in the light of ,it can only be your experience maybe there will we a few inches of common ground. Whilst you simply ape that you have bene instructed in, you really don't, as it were, have a philosophical leg to stand on.

For, as Brenda the Bless of Barton in the Beans once said............

Tha entitiy with the round object has just cast it in my direction 3 times and now insists I sit down... what can I do oh great profit? An the great and wise profit David the loss adjuster replied.... "Hit the freakin' thing next time and quit blaming me for your lack of eye"

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kloejen

Dude the Floyd symbol is a prism .... not an illuminati symbol. Also not all popular music or rock stars are part of a conspiracy. Indeed the only conspiracy I see in modern music, is the conspiracy to let mediocre talents shine. Gone are the days of bands like the Queen, the Beatles etc.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noinden
reply to post by kloejen

Dude the Floyd symbol is a prism .... not an illuminati symbol. Also not all popular music or rock stars are part of a conspiracy. Indeed the only conspiracy I see in modern music, is the conspiracy to let mediocre talents shine. Gone are the days of bands like the Queen, the Beatles etc.

That prism is based off of Newton who was a devout Alchemist, which is a form of hermetic gnosticism. The colors which light diffuses into are commonly associated with the chakra system and if you go and read the lyrics of PF after learning up you would likely not be so quick to deny this one.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join