It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A brief diagram of the interconnectedness of Illuminati puppet pop stars in the music industry

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

Not surprising considering what Corey feldman said what happen to him and corey haim when they were younger.

I remeber watching a youtube video about how jay z and damon dash may have done the same to aaliyah.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by vaelamin

Sad now that she's dead she can never release a tell all book, r.i.p

Her first hit song was about proclaming "age" (consent) aint nuthin but a number and "getting down" (sex) was nuthing but a "thing"
edit on 2-3-2013 by Foobler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by vaelamin
reply to post by BABYBULL24

Not surprising considering what Corey feldman said what happen to him and corey haim when they were younger.

I remeber watching a youtube video about how jay z and damon dash may have done the same to aaliyah.

Megan Fox Slams 'Casting Couch' Directors

Megan Fox has blown apart Hollywood's casting couch culture - insisting several leading film directors have tried to bed her since she found fame.

The Transformers beauty has attended a number meetings with top moviemakers to discuss potential roles. But she was shocked when they made moves on her during the interviews - and immediately turned them down.

www.starpulse.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Lets see if ATS deletes certain posts rather than blocking them. Posted 2 responses that WERE here, but theyre gone with no notification that they were inappropriate.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Foobler

Originally posted by Foobler
CNBC guest blames illuminati:

That was Jeffrey Saut outing the real slime balls running America into the ground on their own network!

Someone on YouTube said: "Is he still alive?"

From another thread:

Originally posted by OneDivided
Wow, I'm speechless... I wonder how many people googled "Illuminati" after viewing that and jumpstarted the hampster wheel.

I can't believe I just saw that, very eyebrow raising. I would like to see the following moments however...

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

correction....
1> Nas gave "Jay HOVA" that nickname during a beef they had with eachother in the mid nineties that lasted to somewhere around 2010

2> Lil Wayne, as much as i cant stand him, in that picture above is signaling basically "i see you blood" which is called stacking when people in a set throw up their set signs and/or check other sets.... in laymans terms, its like saying whats up to your fellow gang bretheren... although i think lil wayne is lying due to the fact bloods dont allow homosexual tendencies, and wayne DID, just so happen to KISS birdman.... so waynes gotta be frontin haha

3> Drake just looks like an idiot, non-gang related battle rappers from kingofthedot have more street cred than him......

anyways my point is, i agree with the whole mainstream ties with people embedded within the structure of "something illuminatic", but make sure you know what each picture is completely in depth before presenting it as evidence of information
edit on 2-3-2013 by Scamzarilla because: txt spell fix

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Did it ever occur to you, that these popstar dimwits only portray this sort of behaviour because they know exactly that's what makes YOU talk about it on some internet conspiracy forums ? Go figure.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foobler

Sad now that she's dead she can never release a tell all book, r.i.p

Her first hit song was about proclaming "age" (consent) aint nuthin but a number and "getting down" (sex) was nuthing but a "thing"
edit on 2-3-2013 by Foobler because: (no reason given)

Theres been evidence that shows her and R.Kelly (yeah, he's another real piece of work...) had a secret marriage that happened around the time she was 15, even though the certificate stated she was 18:

With the release of Age Ain't Nothing but a Number, rumors circulated of a relationship between Aaliyah and R. Kelly. Shortly after, there was speculation about a secret marriage with the release of "Age Ain't Nothing but a Number" and the adult content that Kelly had written for Aaliyah. Vibe magazine later revealed a marriage certificate that listed the couple married on August 31, 1994, in Sheraton Gateway Suites in Rosemont, Illinois. Aaliyah, who was 15 at the time, was listed as 18 on the certificate; the illegal marriage was annulled in February 1995 by her parents. The pair continued to deny marriage allegations, stating that neither was married.

On a personal note, I remember crushing on Aaliyah back when she was still with us and she was in the early stages of her rocket ride to the top, and this was around the time I was still in elementary school. She was very talented and beautiful, and I remember always feeling that when I saw and heard her that she was legit. I even remember the premiere of her final music video "Rock the Boat". Yeah, I believe they tried to get her involved in some of that heavy #, specifically with her being one of the first choices for Jay-Z's "bride" so to speak. Lots of questionable circumstances in that plane crash. Rest In Peace Aaliyah, your talent is missed.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
the whole illuminati music thing is conspiracy 101, the conspiracy for crackpots.

people are too stupid to realise that just because there is symbolism doesn't mean it's because they're illuminati

I'm so sick and tired of going on every music video on youtube and reading about the artist is illuminati. I'm talking about artists who are under the underground, people who can't even shift 5,000 units, supposedly they're masterminding with the illuminati

Just stop it.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Music,entertainment,business and Governments.

As the foundations of the pyrimid were laid the faster it reachs the apex,this is what we are witnessing and why its more abundant.

(for those who have eye`s)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
The question is do these performers create culture or do they reflect it? Since the most popular searches on the net are ALL related to conspiracy theories (mind control being the most popular) and since these guys are all trying to tap into the popular mindset - it would make sense for them to pick up on what the rest of us mere mortals have been reading about. Makes for more sales....simple as.
edit on 2-3-2013 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Good thread, I always enjoy reading about the entertainment business, and who the artists themselves talk about channeling spirits, and all of the symbolism in their videos.

It's not just music, but movies too.

Look at all the movie titles coming out for Summer 2013.

A good day to die hard
Escape from planet Earth
After Earth
World War Z

OK maybe I'm reaching a bit, but with the abundance of negativity in this world, it's hard not to think we're being pushed into a self-fulfilling prophecy.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr
reply to post by Afterthought

Yes but who can we connect Guy Ritchie and Madonna with?

Looking at the movies Guy Ritchie directed, Sherlock Holmes had a ton of esoteric symbolism.
www.listal.com...

Here's Vigilant Citizen's analysis of Sherlock Holmes:
vigilantcitizen.com...

It would be interesting to see who worked on the design of the costumes and who chose the music of his movies.
Madonna also starred in Guy Ritchie's "Swept Away".
www.listal.com...
I never saw this movie let alone heard of it, but it would be interesting to see what kinds of symbolism existed in it. Anyone see this flick?
edit on 2-3-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

the cynic in me , can only see a bunch of talentless numpties with one " idea " between them

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

More sales from who,the conspiracy theorist? Why would someone who knows about the corrupt illuminati support them? Also who even buys music anymore? Im pretty sure if the person is smart enough to be looking into this symbolism,there also smart enough to figure out how to get the music for free. I also doubt any real conspiracy theorist who believes in the illuminati will waste there time going to a concert of said illuminati scumbag.which is where these artists make the most of there money.

And before someone comes in here with the same nonsense of why would the illuminati want a popstar? Well lets see, i dont see anyone doing this over politicians.

49 injured while more continue to flock themselves into ongoing traffic.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

You have completely and utterly missed my point.

Conspiracy theories - particularly relating to the so-called illuminati - are all over the net - and are extremely popular. Conspiracy theorists are people too you know. And who needs brains when you have youtube? It's almost impossible not to be familiar with occult symbolism in this day and age.

Do you think these performers, and their record companies, produce songs and videos for fun? Or do you think there might be a cash generating angle to what they do? These promoters are targeting people like you. People who erroneously believe that they're onto something that no-one else knows anything about

edit on 2-3-2013 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

There targeting people like us for what? To not make a dime? I dont understand why they would target there videos to people who think there a bunch of demonic child sacrificing scumbags. Im confused at what angle your trying to come across here?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
A "drake" is a dragon like creature that is usually an allegory for demons or the supposed satan. Must admit that the evidence is all there. Why all the hand gestures and symbols if not for a purpose? Eyes wide open now. Personally though, I don't belive there is an actual satan. The word comes from the Sinai El Set-an. Also known as Nannar/Sin of Sumerian lineage. I do belive there are demons though.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scamzarilla

correction....
1> Nas gave "Jay HOVA" that nickname during a beef they had with eachother in the mid nineties that lasted to somewhere around 2010

That's not true at all. He started calling himself that. I've been listening to rap since the late 80s. I know all about the Jay-Z/Nas feud. It was not a nickname given to him by Nas.

2> Lil Wayne, as much as i cant stand him, in that picture above is signaling basically "i see you blood" which is called stacking when people in a set throw up their set signs and/or check other sets.... in laymans terms, its like saying whats up to your fellow gang bretheren... [

Also not true. I can show you pictures of the Beatles doing the same thing in the 60s. Were they in the Blood gang? They were influenced by known Satanist Aleister Crowley

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Here's one of a few videos that my daughter's mother found last night! This one is really good. She has a few more. I'm waiting for her to email them to me. Check it out.

Here's another one she sent me

More coming soon! I know this won't change the minds of the doubters and naysayers. These videos are for you guys, the believers, as more evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join